No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexis Cruz and Paul on the Stargate panel at DragonCon.

I think I mentioned that Paul was just the kindest, sweetest man, didn't I?

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Lemme just say that Dr. Carson Beckett kicked butt in "Conversion"!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hey, y'all. Just catching up on this thread. Posted here only a couple of times, but I like it here. Beckett was great in "Conversion"! And I'm really happy we get more Beckett this season- he's one of my favorite characters on the show. I mainly thunk for Sheppard, but Beckett is adorable, and I find him sexier every episode. And, I am most pleased to see him off-world more. Yay, action Beckett!
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          Oh thistledown! These images, these images…! AHHHH! Just for your information: You're to blame for my citizenship in the gutter if you continue to write things like "Paul all wet"!!!
          Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          You have a vivid imagination...it's spreading. *Splashing around in tha gutter*
          Okay, ladies! Now THAT'S a button I could add to my sig! Some sort of official GutterApproved Seal? Photoshop, here I come!

Just wanted to say, tomorrow's going to be my last night checking on posts before I'm off on VACATION for two weeks with my sweetie! Two glorious weeks of NO WORKING! SLEEPING IN! NO ITINERARY!
          Just him, me, the Canadian Rockies, and car ! (and a side trip to West Edmonton Mall , because I can't resist the lifesize replica of the Santa Maria and the submarine rides through the shark pool!)

AND AND AND
          as I haven't seen Conversion yet, that'll be THREE eppys of Pauliciousness to come home to!
          A Cornucopia of Carson!

AT
          thistledown
          sigpic

Comment

Conversion was a very yumy Carson episode *sigh*

and all the labcoats *swoons* and I will make it over to the labcoat thread... one day.... I promise... I'm just easerly distracted

And here's rather yumy pic from Conversion (its not spoilery IMO but just incase)
            http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9534/image3620vj.jpg

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Coming in for a visit and THUNK! *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*

OK. I've recovered now. Wow, so many Thunkable pics! watcher652 thank uou once again for the con pics, they were most definitely THUNKABLE

Welcome! to all the new gutter gals The more the merrier

Ok, so here's my small tiny bit of contribution...

From PTW...how I wish Dr. Beckett would look at me like that, with so much tenderness....

From Sanctuary...

It's so nice to come back here from a hard days work...but I wish I could come in here more often.
              Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
              and Captain Jack Harkness
              Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
              Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
              Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
              I live here.....Calling All Australians?
              My other home...Stargate Down Under
              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Watcher652, you're my personal picture goddess!

Thanks so much for all the pics you've posted, and especially for those from "Conversion". I can't wait to see that episode! I so want to see Doc Beckett all doctorish and in full lab coat glory!!! Maybe I shouldn't have looked at so many screencaps, now I hardly know how I should survive until I can finally watch this ep.

Yummy yummy Carson pics, Arlessiar's a happy camper right now...

thistledown - I hope you'll have a wonderful vacation! Judging from what you wrote about your plans I'm sure you'll have a good time! And it's about time you get a vacation from the gutter!

Originally posted by Imo
                and all the labcoats *swoons* and I will make it over to the labcoat thread... one day.... I promise... I'm just easerly distracted
                Yes, please join the lab coat love!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Arghhh I'm still waiting to the episode to arrive!
                  89%...arghhhhh
                  Need to see all the Beckett in this episode *the gutter....the gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    thistledown - I hope you'll have a wonderful vacation! Judging from what you wrote about your plans I'm sure you'll have a good time! And it's about time you get a vacation from the gutter!
                    Thanks for well wishes! Leaving tomorrow! Although, you should know by now I NEVER vacation from the gutter!
                    I bring the gutter with me, in my heart.

AT
                    thistledown
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                      I bring the gutter with me, in my heart.
                      Then consider this pic a special gift to remember while you're away - I just say "eyes"...

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                        Have you seen the, ah, horrible screencap from that? lol....I had to watch some good Beckett eps to make myself happy again.
                        The...er... "constipated" scene?

Yeah... it loses a lot in translation from the film to a screen cap. The film was awesome, incredible, WOW!!!

Comment

From Conversion. Carson does his impression of Rodney.

Actually, Carson has a brainstorming session with his medical staff (and related science team members) that looks just like the ones Rodney has had with his science staff. It was really nice to see that. You never got the impression before that Carson had much of a staff working with him.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Carson got to wear all his outfits in Conversion.

Lab coat.

Beige jacket.

Off world black jacket (with black shirt!)

I'll throw in Casual Carson from Duet, just for the complete set.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Finally watched the episode.
                              I'm definetely into the gutter now..oh God!
                              *pretending to faint so Dr. Beckett can assist me*

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                Sorry no pics PB playing up seems to not like Carson for some reason!
                                Luckily my PB account is willing to work today, so here are some oldies but goldies, just because a picture spam can't be wrong from time to time

And a new one:

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X