No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that he's Canadian...I just didn't think of it.

I was thinking more along the lines of "grabbed the wrong shirt in the morning"...

But you are right...no matter what flag, he's still nice to look at. *g*
    Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

Comment

May I join in with the Carson thunking? I’ve been swimming happily in the gutter of Carson love ever since Rising first aired - it’s nice to see others who appreciate his obvious snogability!

Ooohh, I love the expression on his face there! Those intense, sexy eyes and that gorgeous half-smile...I’d like to imagine that that’s his ‘come hither my darling’ look, but I’m not sure I’m not sure that that works given the context of the picture (unless he’s trying to seduce one of the panel...? )

You know, it always makes me smile to read con reports from fans who get to meet Paul in person. Its very gratifying to know that he’s as sweet and gracious off screen as he is on...it kinda makes all the time I’ve spent lusting after him worthwhile!

*Crosses fingers and prays for November con tickets*

Comment

Originally posted by Adele
        May I join in with the Carson thunking? I’ve been swimming happily in the gutter of Carson love ever since Rising first aired - it’s nice to see others who appreciate his obvious snogability!
        Hi Adele!

Welcome

to the thunking fun!

Another gutter girl, what can be better?

Bye, A.
        Last edited by Arlessiar; 09 September 2005, 02:13 AM. Reason: Formatting
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

WELCOME ADELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New episode tomorrow, can't wait.
          *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
          Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
          Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
            One for the thread.

O.K I am quoting watcher652 because I have yet to save to my PB account but we seem to be a little low on the *Thunk* pics, pages of talk about *Thunk* not much to *Thunk* over so this one well nothing bad about this one at all. Yummy Paul. I say we mount a campaign to have Carson in casual gear on SGA.

I was thinking no not in a bad way!! That if Cadman wears nothing, um well I wondered about Carson. Night wear, wonder what Carson would wear between the sheets (when he is alone, Oh those lonely nights on Atlantis).

Comment

Welcome Adele to the wonderful world of thunking...and welcome to the shrine of that wonderful Scottish doctor...Dr. Beckett!

GUH! I LOVE his accent
              sigpic

Comment

Allow me to add my hearty

WELCOME!!

to Adele!

The more the merrier!! We can all SHARE the Pauliciousness!!
                (yes, yes we can!...OF COURSE WE CAN!.....well, I don't know,...)

AHA! TURNS! We could take TURNS! ....oh, then I'd eventually have to give him up for the next lass, wouldn't I?...okay. Scratch that.
                BITS!
                We could claim BITS! Oh, YES!
                Okay, I get the Eyes of Sex.
                And his shirtless chest.
                And that lovely button I keep pestering him to undo.
                and............
                .............................................that's not going to work either, is it?

-sigh!-

AT
                thistledown
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adele
                  Ooohh, I love the expression on his face there! Those intense, sexy eyes and that gorgeous half-smile...I’d like to imagine that that’s his ‘come hither my darling’ look, but I’m not sure I’m not sure that that works given the context of the picture (unless he’s trying to seduce one of the panel...? )
                  Well, since he's either looking at Gary or Carmen, who were sitting on that side of him during the panel, I think not.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by *AtlantisFan*
                    New episode tomorrow, can't wait.
                    Here's a non spoiler-y cap from Conversion.

Ok, maybe it's a tad spoiler-y since obviously it looks like the dear Doctor is off world. But Carson's done a lot of that this season.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      O.K I am quoting watcher652 because I have yet to save to my PB account but we seem to be a little low on the *Thunk* pics, pages of talk about *Thunk* not much to *Thunk* over so this one well nothing bad about this one at all. Yummy Paul.
                      Hey! Excuse me? I've provided you with plenty of photos of Paul. He's just the nicest person. Every day during DragonCon I'd go to his table and ask, "Can I have a photo for the message board?" And he was more than willing to have another photo taken, making up silly little poses. He did this for you, folks!

Too bad he works on a drama. Not much laughing. Paul has the nicest little laugh and he laughed and smiled a lot during the con.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Here's another panel photo. Gary is telling a story about the first time he had to fire a gun on SG1.

Yes, if I had been just a second later, Gary's hand wouldn't be in front of Paul's face. Oh, well, what can you do?

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                          Geez, can he get any cuter? These eyes (*waves to thistledown*)! And this smile!

I haven't thunked for some time, and I think it's appropriate to do so now:

*THUNK*

Bye, A.

Comment

Pics? You want pics? OK, let's see, here's an animated gif I made, feel free to use it as an avatar:

And, although this isn't Paul, I am sure we can all PICTURE (fantasize, dream, hallucinate, whatever floats yer boat ) Paul into this pic:

And, I know I have posted these before from TJ's site, but aren't they worth a second... third... hundredth... look?

...I better go hide now before someone decides to get me in trouble for showing those bare bums...

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              I have been trying to post pics for 30 mins and haven't been able too.
                              I hate it when I'm not able to post and my text is lost, now I'm always saving my texts in word before I hit submit so that nothing's lost if the site freezes, and then I copy the text and send it via Quick Reply, that works most of the time.
                              Luckily posting seems to be no problem for me today, so here are two new screencaps to increase the thunk rate:

Funny looking Carson:

Lovely and adorable looking Carson:

Bye, A.

Comment

He has the "I am a gorgeous & incredibly compassionate man & I am worried about you," look down pat, doesn't he?!

Thunk!

Comment

Working...
                                X