No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can picture him perfectly in a romantic comedy kind of film....what's your opinion ladies??

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy
      He has the "I am a gorgeous & incredibly compassionate man & I am worried about you," look down pat, doesn't he?!
      Oh yes, you found the perfect words to describe it! And which woman could resist that look?
      I say: Ir-re-sis-tible!
      Originally posted by Erin Olenko
      I can picture him perfectly in a romantic comedy kind of film....what's your opinion ladies??
      Yes, I think he would be good in a comedy. He really might have a talent for that.
      But can I also have a romantic comedy without the comedy part? Pure romance! Some sobstuff to cry and swoon! Looks like the one described above by unowhoandwhy. Many, many thunk moments!

Wow, I definitely need sleep.

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

From TJ's site (where else?!?! ), screencaps from "The Deal"

He's so adorable, but BOY do I wish that "See Grace Fly" would come out on DVD because he looks SO incredible in that movie and his talent really shows itself, as well.

Comment

Have you seen the, ah, horrible screencap from that? lol....I had to watch some good Beckett eps to make myself happy again.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            Have you seen the, ah, horrible screencap from that? lol....I had to watch some good Beckett eps to make myself happy again.
            true, but as i said before, if you squint...

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

I can only hope to eventually see him in one. Perhaps with me as the leading lady If it doesn't make for a good movie it would certainly make for an excellent dream.

I'm pretty sure if for some reason I was bestowed with luck enough to meet Paul I think I'd *thunk* right then and there and have to be taken out by the medics hehe. It'll be Beatlemania all over again, except this time...Paulmania, Beckettmania, Carsonmania, well, I'm not sure what it would be called, but it would be the same craziness

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Funny looking Carson:

Lovely and adorable looking Carson:

Bye, A.
                SO CUTE
                Oh man, he looks so huggable...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Yes, friends, yet another DragonCon photo.

I repeat, there is just not enough smiling on Atlantis!

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    But can I also have a romantic comedy without the comedy part? Pure romance! Some sobstuff to cry and swoon!
                    MMmm! Poisoning The Well:The Movie?

Something like "The Notebook"? I can just see Paul, standing in the rain....
                    ...now I see Paul all wet...
                    ...clingy clothes...
                    ...cotton shirt becoming all see-through...
                    ...(can you actually SEE my evil grin through the computer connection?)

Sorry, gotta run...appointment with the GUTTER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

AT
                    thistledown
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                      Yes, friends, yet another DragonCon photo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...CF3971edit.jpg
                      I repeat, there is just not enough smiling on Atlantis!
                      WOW! You got that right!

........I now SWOON when I see your name at the top of a post, Watcher! LOL! I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs!

Okay.....I'm salivating......WHERE'S MY TREAT?
                      .....AHhhhhhh!....More DragonCon pics.
                      *snuggles down and immerses in thunk**

AT
                      thistledown
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                        MMmm! Poisoning The Well:The Movie?
                        Something like "The Notebook"? I can just see Paul, standing in the rain....
                        ...now I see Paul all wet...
                        ...clingy clothes...
                        ...cotton shirt becoming all see-through...
                        ...(can you actually SEE my evil grin through the computer connection?)
                        Sorry, gotta run...appointment with the GUTTER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
                        Oh thistledown! These images, these images…! AHHHH! Just for your information: You're to blame for my citizenship in the gutter if you continue to write things like "Paul all wet"!!!

I think our dear PM looks also very good when he's the reluctant hero! Wasn't he just great in "Instinct" when he
                        Spoiler:
                        used his gun to save Rodney?
                        Here's a pic of that scene (only URL - spoiler precaution):

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...onshooting.jpg

Can't wait for pics from "Conversion". Love to see Carson in full doctor mode, I hope there are some scenes in the ep concerning that!

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Personally, I’d like to see Paul in a ‘Braveheart’ style historical piece...anything that involves him running up and down rain-swept fells in a kilt, preferably in slow motion...with a strong wind blowing.
                          Last edited by Adele; 10 September 2005, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Non spoilery caps from Conversion.

That last one is just....

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

That last one is just....
                              You capped that one! I love you. I nearly died at that look on the show.

And that's my two cents...
                              My LiveJournal
                              ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

And just a couple more

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X