No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, I'm dying of jealousy watcher652. I'm with Rose on this, 4 times your so lucky
    and thankyou for the very nice pic too

Oh I wish I could see him when he's in Sydney... but alas no money *grumble*

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
      I hope Paul didn't think I was pestering him. I was just, well, so taken by him. All told I stopped by his table 4 times. I rather abused his good nature, I think. But he didn't seem to mind because at the last visit as he was packing up, he said, "see you tomorrow".
      Hee! I think I would have done the same thing... especially if he wasn't getting the attention he deserves. Well, then again I am rather shy. At the Vancouver con, I only managed to pester David Nykl once when I probably could have gotten away with it a few more times.

Anyway, thanks for the report and the pic. Sounds like you're having fun and I'm glad you're enjoying the Con. :: sigh :: He sounds like such a sweetie.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
        Hee! I think I would have done the same thing... especially if he wasn't getting the attention he deserves. Well, then again I am rather shy. At the Vancouver con, I only managed to pester David Nykl once when I probably could have gotten away with it a few more times.

Anyway, thanks for the report and the pic. Sounds like you're having fun and I'm glad you're enjoying the Con. :: sigh :: He sounds like such a sweetie.
        Shy, I'm not. Dazed fan girl, yes. Overly talkative, yes. I could give David Hewlett a run for his money in the talking fast department except he would beat me in saying something meaningful. I just blither.

Paul has a panel today so I'll let you know what he says. "The Doctor Is In" is the name of it.

And, Imo, Adam Baldwin is here for Firefly. Noticed your sig.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Shy, I'm not. Dazed fan girl, yes. Overly talkative, yes. I could give David Hewlett a run for his money in the talking fast department except he would beat me in saying something meaningful. I just blither.

Paul has a panel today so I'll let you know what he says. "The Doctor Is In" is the name of it.

And, Imo, Adam Baldwin is here for Firefly. Noticed your sig.
          Oh wow Adam, dam it woman you are living my dream. Imo will be soooo jealous now.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
            lol...dont mind unowho...she was too busy fetching a mop to wipe up the drool and an icepack for that mild concussion she suffered thunking! Yep they're from my site (where else would they be from??), dont worry you guys shower enough praise on me & my site, no need to say all the time where ya got them from!
            No, that's not what I meant. I wanted to know what show or movie those caps were from. I knew they were probaby from your site.

When I told Paul there were some shirtless shots of him on this thread, he said something like, "Oh, those must be some early shots." He asked about them and I told him the pose he had. He then demonstrated the pose and I said, yes, that's it. And he replied that those must be from Mercy Point with Joe Morton.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

No, that's not what I meant. I wanted to know what show or movie those caps were from. I knew they were probaby from your site.

When I told Paul there were some shirtless shots of him on this thread, he said something like, "Oh, those must be some early shots." He asked about them and I told him the pose he had. He then demonstrated the pose and I said, yes, that's it. And he replied that those must be from Mercy Point with Joe Morton.
              lol... I was replying to Celestrial who mentioned about stating where the pics came from. And yep, they're from 'Mercy Point', Paul in uniform yet again (well actually for a few moments, then he spends the rest of the ep out of it... ) and like alot of his earlier stuff, playing a bit of a jerk but not quite a bad guy.

And watcher652 THANK YOU!! for sharing the report and the great photo, I cant wait to hear more...and hopefully see more photos!!!

TJ

P.s. Erm...you didn't tell where those pics came from...did you??

*runs off to find a rock to hide under*
              Last edited by TJuk; 03 September 2005, 09:43 AM.

Comment

lol... I was replying to Celestrial who mentioned about stating where the pics came from. And yep, they're from 'Mercy Point', Paul in uniform yet again (well actually for a few moments, then he spends the rest of the ep out of it... ) and like alot of his earlier stuff, playing a bit of a jerk but not quite a bad guy.

And watcher652 THANK YOU!! for sharing the report and the great photo, I cant wait to hear more...and hopefully see more photos!!!

TJ

P.s. Erm...you didn't tell where those pics came from...did you??

*runs off to find a rock to hide under*
                Haha, BUSTED! Well he already knows how naughty you are so I wouldn't worry. My god this is making me so want to go to BOBW I can bearly stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Haha, BUSTED! Well he already knows how naughty you are so I wouldn't worry. My god this is making me so want to go to BOBW I can bearly stand it.
                  And how would he know how naughty I am huh?? HUH???? Marriage propsals aside (cos believe me, if I was gonna be 'naughty' you would so all know about it!! ) I also reserve the right to DENY EVERYTHING!!! It wasn't me gov'ner! Besides I merely supplied the images, I didn't post them...in which case I blame unowho, its all her fault!

Is it November yet??? Well actually its the last weekend in Nov...so Christmas will come early...Santa's a little late, I asked him to stuff a certain hot Scot in my stocking last year! But better late then never eh?

TJ

Comment

Is it November yet??? Well actually its the last weekend in Nov...so Christmas will come early...Santa's a little late, I asked him to stuff a certain hot Scot in my stocking last year! But better late then never eh?

TJ
                    Haha, well you do know Christmas comes earlier in Australia so guess who is getting the Hot Scot. Oh but not in stockings please. Ooh a kilt would be nice and a gust of wind. Oh god gutter. *ouch*

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      Haha, well you do know Christmas comes earlier in Australia so guess who is getting the Hot Scot. Oh but not in stockings please. Ooh a kilt would be nice and a gust of wind. Oh god gutter. *ouch*
                      I said stuffed in MY stocking, I never mentioned what he'd be wearing!!

And dont even mention kilts lass, I was in Glasgow for Hogmanay (Scottish New Year) last year. We went to the pub (I think I remember being there...I dont remember getting to or back from it!) for the bells at midnight, and well I was the only English lassie there, which some bloke in a kilt heard and thought he'd just er...clarify the myth about traditional under-kilt appreal...by climbing on the table and lifting it up for all the world to see what he was NOT wearing underneath!!!!! And it was F$%KING cold outside...I hope he put something on to walk home!!!!

TJ <-- bored and wanting to be in Atlanta...

Comment

And dont even mention kilts lass, I was in Glasgow for Hogmanay (Scottish New Year) last year. We went to the pub (I think I remember being there...I dont remember getting to or back from it!) for the bells at midnight, and well I was the only English lassie there, which some bloke in a kilt heard and thought he'd just er...clarify the myth about traditional under-kilt appreal...by climbing on the table and lifting it up for all the world to see what he was NOT wearing underneath!!!!! And it was F$%KING cold outside...I hope he put something on to walk home!!!!
                        Hehe, better you than me! My uncle is in a Celtic band and they wear Kilts, I have no idea what he wears under his and I don't wish to. But you know Atlantis could have a Traditional Day, where everyone has to wear their National dress, except Australians because we don't really have one. Dr Carson Beckett + Kilt = *puddle*

Comment

O.K I feel a little silly posting this but I have run out of new ish Carson pics. And this one has been siting in my PB account awaiting it's turn. This close to Rockett but not yet so.... Aw pity she had to you know, I liked her more than Cadman but hey if Cadman can get him in an undressed like state re:McKay, well bring her on!

That's it drink it all down then jump up on the nearest table and show us what a Doc wears under his...O.K that is just going too far! I said I would try and behave now I know Paul is aware of us. This is me behaving.

Comment

lol...Paul told a cute story to go with that scene at last years con. He talked about playing a prank on the guesties aka a deliberate blooper. The director told him something like 'just keep drinking', so they did the scene straight, but when it came to taking a sip of the toast, he drank down his glass, grabbed the bottle, filled his glass and drank it down then tried to get the others (who were apparently starring at him like WTF?) to take refills...eventually ending in everyone laughing their arses off!

I hope we get to see some of these bloopers one day, because there is supposed to be quite a few from the first season alone!!

TJ

Comment

Ok....MAJOR THUD ALERT!

I was surfing through my Beckett/Paul pics and found this one:

What can I say??? Then he says we are naughty....it's not our fault!!! Just.....look at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
                                Ok....MAJOR THUD ALERT!

I was surfing through my Beckett/Paul pics and found this one:

OH....MY...G....

*THUD*

That man is just too damn GORGEOUS for words...

*whimper*

'scuse me...I feel the sudden need for a cold shower...not to mention need to relearn how to BREATHE....

TJ
                                Last edited by TJuk; 03 September 2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X