No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 5 sleeps until ya meet the Hot Scot? *high fives Mirela* Have an awesome time!! You must be stoked!
    I hope ya have a great time and Paul does too...hmm...that came out a tad wonky. Or possibly naughty. *snickers* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      Only 5 sleeps until ya meet the Hot Scot? *high fives Mirela* Have an awesome time!! You must be stoked!
      I hope ya have a great time and Paul does too...hmm...that came out a tad wonky. Or possibly naughty. *snickers* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
      I think Paul will like the chocolates I give him, they're from Thorntons which is a fabulous British chocolateir (not sure how to spell that) that has shops up and down the UK, I'm not sure if they have any stores in the US or Canada. Whatever, I can't wait to give them to him!

I'm posting the thumbnail of this pic again, apparently this is one of the pics that most look like Paul is in the flesh...more naughty thoughts, hehe!

Newly liberated multi-thunker
      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
      Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
        I think Paul will like the chocolates I give him, they're from Thorntons which is a fabulous British chocolateir (not sure how to spell that) that has shops up and down the UK, I'm not sure if they have any stores in the US or Canada. Whatever, I can't wait to give them to him!

I'm posting the thumbnail of this pic again, apparently this is one of the pics that most look like Paul is in the flesh...more naughty thoughts, hehe!

That sounds delicious! haha I'm sure he'll love them!

and yay for naughty thoughts and pictures
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Wicked pic Mirela!! We can't help it if Paul inspires naughty thoughts. *blinks innocently then gets struck by lightning* More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

watching Rising part2. this carson moment just made my day:
            *Teyla and John just did the touching of heads thingy*
            How come i can never make friends like that?
            you need to get out more...
            Im in another galaxy, how much more out can ya get?
            sigpic

Comment

...and here's Pauly, again in his favourit jacket, at Arma NZ last year...

Spoilered for ponderings about this new 'improved' layout
              Spoiler:
              Okay, hands up how many people are really wigged out by this new layout?
              I tried going to the homepage and looking at the forums from there, since I'd seen people complaining about it all....ye gods, it's now full of ads! Ads about fat people, and white teeth! So, so sad to see.
              And ffs, we're not all blind, I don't need a default font that's like a size 18!

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                ...and here's Pauly, again in his favourit jacket, at Arma NZ last year...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cGatArmaNZ.jpg

Spoilered for ponderings about this new 'improved' layout
                Spoiler:
                Okay, hands up how many people are really wigged out by this new layout?
                I tried going to the homepage and looking at the forums from there, since I'd seen people complaining about it all....ye gods, it's now full of ads! Ads about fat people, and white teeth! So, so sad to see.
                And ffs, we're not all blind, I don't need a default font that's like a size 18!
                Nice picture
                New layout chatter:
                Spoiler:
                i was wigged out at first but im starting to get the hang of it. people keep talking about the font size being really large but for some reason on my computer its not HUGE. its normal sized, could be the setting on the person computers? who knows. i think they have a thread to complain etc about the new stuff :/
                sigpic

Comment

Hand is up!

Yeah, it takes some getting used to, doesn't it?
                  And I guess GW thinks it's helping it's older demographic with a larger-sized font now?

You are overreacting, Carson. It's not that bad.
                  My thunkers don't like all the changes on the forum. So I'm having a protest.
                  Yeah, my thunkers aren't too thrilled either.
                  sigpic

Comment

glad that Carson is showing some solidarity with us
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not budging until my thunkers get what they want! Colonel?
                      Yeah, maybe I'll keep to my bed as well. They would enjoy that anyway.
                      Now both of you are being ridiculous and what?
                      sigpic

Comment

he's getting chocolate? ooooo....lucky! I googled Thorntons and looks like they're only in the UK, although it seems to me that the closest US equivilant would be Godiva's.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Scaperfan - I LOVE that jacket of Paul's, it'd be fab if he was wearing it on Monday, when I see him!

Here's my thoughts on the new forum software:

Spoiler:
                          When I saw it to start with I was like "What the...? What've they done to the forum?" But then after a wee while I started to get used to it, the font is normal-sized for me too. Maybe how big you see the text is to do with how you've got the resolution set on your PC monitor, or something.

Back on topic, I wonder if the new work that Paul's got today is something in the UK? That would be great
                          Julia xx

Comment

Scaperfan - I LOVE that jacket of Paul's, it'd be fab if he was wearing it on Monday, when I see him!

Here's my thoughts on the new forum software:

Spoiler:
                            When I saw it to start with I was like "What the...? What've they done to the forum?" But then after a wee while I started to get used to it, the font is normal-sized for me too. Maybe how big you see the text is to do with how you've got the resolution set on your PC monitor, or something.

Back on topic, I wonder if the new work that Paul's got today is something in the UK? That would be great
                            That would be so amazingg for you if he wore that jacket! i hope he does
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              That would be so amazingg for you if he wore that jacket! i hope he does
                              Pauly honey, if you're reading this then please could you wear your tan-coloured jacket at the signing on Monday, just for me (and the others that can't go, but who'll see my pics in here)? Please? *Bats eyelashes and pouts*

(That's if he's got the jacket with him, of course!)
                              Julia xx

Comment

Pauly honey, if you're reading this then please could you wear your tan-coloured jacket at the signing on Monday, just for me (and the others that can't go, but who'll see my pics in here)? Please? *Bats eyelashes and pouts*

(That's if he's got the jacket with him, of course!)
                                lol how could he not have that jacket with him! its fantastic and clearly he likes wearing it alot since he wears it frequently!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X