Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Patience, my friend! I've been busy working on it since you first asked.
    *hugs!*

*goes back to baking more pies, just in case*

We all wanted a "Men of Sci-fi" calendar after that "Women of Sci-fi" calendar came out. I'd have been happy enough if Paul had just done that instead.
    There was a 'women of sci-fi' calendar? Oooh. Was it all new modern shows, or classic Trek and things as well?
    I saw the Atlantis calendar (for this year I think), but there was NO Carson page! *gasp*.
    So, I refused to buy it on that grounds. Hmph.
    But a pure Carson calendar...mmm, I'd buy that.

Comment

Yeah, Carson gets left out a lot these days, especially from the DVD box covers. *grumble*

Comment

*rubs chin thoughtfully* Who says one of us can't make a Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion calendar? Bloody hell...the thought of 12 months
        of Hot Scot goodness just blew up my brain cell (big surprise huh?). So,if we were to create our very own calendar,which pix make it into the mix? Isn't research fun? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Thunkers!
          I've missed visiting with you and our lovely doctor!
          What's this I hear about a Carson calendar? That would be wonderful!
          Twelve months of Carson to admire all year long.

And what's this about an Action Figure?
          Are we talking 12" or 6" ?
          Boy, that could be taken the wrong way, couldn't it?

Use your imagination.
          sigpic

Comment

well im gone one day and now im totally out of the loop! haha if there REALLY is a carson calendar somebody please tell me where i can get it *sighs* id love to have that to stare at all year! tee-hee
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Yes,yes it can be Lady S. *big cheeky grin* What? I'm a cheeky monkey.
              My excuse. Sticking to it. lol Okay boys and girls...if we did a calendar, and divided it into seasons (Fall,Winter,Spring,Summer)and each season had 3 pix each,which pix get picked? And no,I'm not channeling Dr. Seuss. Ain't research fun? Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                Yes,yes it can be Lady S. *big cheeky grin* What? I'm a cheeky monkey.
                My excuse. Sticking to it. lol Okay boys and girls...if we did a calendar, and divided it into seasons (Fall,Winter,Spring,Summer)and each season had 3 pix each,which pix get picked? And no,I'm not channeling Dr. Seuss. Ain't research fun? Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                I think we should include a mixture of screen caps, convention photos, and fan art. I have a pencil drawing of Carson I've been needing to scan and put up on my DA account, and there are some amazing pictures of Carson on DA.

Would this be a Carson Beckett calendar, or a Paul McGillion calendar?
                "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                SGA Lionized!
                sigpic
                For the larger version, visit my DA
                I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                I ship canon. & Keller
                Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                  I think we should include a mixture of screen caps, convention photos, and fan art. I have a pencil drawing of Carson I've been needing to scan and put up on my DA account, and there are some amazing pictures of Carson on DA.

i think a mix of both could be good
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post

Hmmm...that's a good question.
                    Maybe we should do Carson, then Paul.

Why does everything I say sound naughty tonight?

Either way I win, so I'm good!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna be extra cheeky and say we should have BOTH. lol One for our fave fictional character and one for our fave Hot Scot. *floats off to happy place* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                        Hmmm...that's a good question.
                        Maybe we should do Carson, then Paul.

Why does everything I say sound naughty tonight?

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/lapaul25.jpg
                        Either way I win, so I'm good!
                        i think its just something that Paul brings out in everybody occasionally
                        sigpic

Comment

*adjusts horns...um...halo* Right. I've no idea of this naughtiness you speak Lady S. *pauses and rereads last sentence* Cripes,it's like I'm channeling Dr. Seuss and Shakespeare tonight. *ahem* Of course neither calendar would be complete without a kilt pic. *floats off to happy place* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Bah, this calendar will be based on Northern Hemisphere seasons, won't it?

Is this an idea for an actual calendar that we can print off, or just something to be done post-by-post here....?

'fan art'....if it's half as good as some of the fanfic I've read, ye gods....

Calendar, eh? One proviso...

a centrefold of me in mah kilt!

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                              Calendar, eh? One proviso...
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cs/w2_q33k.jpg
                              a centrefold of me in mah kilt!
                              UGH! he's so dashing!! im pretty sure that man can wear pretty much anything and look good in it *siighs and loses herself in thought...*
                              sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* A kilted centerfold is a must for both calendars in my opinion. Maybe we can toss out ideas and pix then see where it goes. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X