Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    lol how could he not have that jacket with him! its fantastic and clearly he likes wearing it alot since he wears it frequently!
    LOL, you're right...I bet he'll have it on at some point during the Stargate Worlds convention in London this weekend, hopefully we'll see some pics from that in this topic soon! If he's wearing it on Monday, I'll tell him I love it (if I remember!)
    Newly liberated multi-thunker
    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
    Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      LOL, you're right...I bet he'll have it on at some point during the Stargate Worlds convention in London this weekend, hopefully we'll see some pics from that in this topic soon! If he's wearing it on Monday, I'll tell him I love it (if I remember!)
      Or maybe he'll wear it both times!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

New pics of Pauly! YAY! In the jacket or not I'm still anticipating them!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
          New pics of Pauly! YAY! In the jacket or not I'm still anticipating them!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...m4/carson5.jpg
          samesies and nice picture, his eyes look particularly delicious there!
          sigpic

Comment

Nice Paul pix gang!! The man looks good in anything he wears. Okay,Paul in drag may be pushing it but at least he had great legs for those ADB's moments. *snickers* Right,more Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              Nice Paul pix gang!! The man looks good in anything he wears. Okay,Paul in drag may be pushing it but at least he had great legs for those ADB's moments. *snickers* Right,more Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
              lol yeah Paul in drag may be pushing but his legs are pretty darn great
              sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Weren't they just delicious? Hmm....wonder how long it took Paul to shave his gams. *snickers loudly* Or how many razors and shaving foam. *blinks innocently then gets struck by lightning*
                More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Scaperfan - I LOVE that jacket of Paul's, it'd be fab if he was wearing it on Monday, when I see him!
                  I'm sure he will, just for you.

Forum setup chatter...
                  Spoiler:
                  When I saw it to start with I was like "What the...? What've they done to the forum?" But then after a wee while I started to get used to it, the font is normal-sized for me too. Maybe how big you see the text is to do with how you've got the resolution set on your PC monitor, or something.
                  Why do people keep thinking it's to do with my monitor's resolution? Everything else is normal and dandy, everywhere else on my computer, as well as internet windows...heck, even the other GW font is fine. It's just the font it puts into the messages is huge. Weird. Hang on, I'll try 'Size 2' as my font size in this reply, see what it does....

Okay, yup, that does look a little smaller...but the rest is still waaay too big. Argh. Is there a setting on GW somewhere?

This post needs more 'floof'! And sparkly eyes. And cheeky grins.

Comment

Yes it does scaperfan!! Thanks for the pic!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

scaperfan excellent picture! *stares at it for hours*
                      sigpic

Comment

Only 3 sleeps to go!!! And the weather forecast for Monday says it's gonna be a sunny day in Glasgow, that's good too

Julia xx

Comment

Mirela YAYNESS! only 3 sleeps! good weather is always a great sign lovely picture too!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha, I've been obsessively checking various weather forecasts online (and on TV) since the signing was first announced - worried about what kind of weather would be around at that time (there was still the threat of more heavy snow and ice disrupting things). I kept thinking "What if he makes it to the signing, but I can't?" That would've been the worst thing ever! It'll all be OK now though, the sun is coming out to play in the west of Scotland this weekend and it looks set to stay there
                            Julia xx

Comment

Haha, I've been obsessively checking various weather forecasts online (and on TV) since the signing was first announced - worried about what kind of weather would be around at that time (there was still the threat of more heavy snow and ice disrupting things). I kept thinking "What if he makes it to the signing, but I can't?" That would've been the worst thing ever! It'll all be OK now though, the sun is coming out to play in the west of Scotland this weekend and it looks set to stay there
                              I don't think you'll have to worry. He's Canadian, after all. Like us Montanans, they can take pretty much anything Mother Nature can dish out. At least I should hope so. Planes and runways are another issue...

How predictable is the weather in Scotland?
                              "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                              SGA Lionized!
                              sigpic
                              For the larger version, visit my DA
                              I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                              I ship canon. & Keller
                              Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                                I don't think you'll have to worry. He's Canadian, after all. Like us Montanans, they can take pretty much anything Mother Nature can dish out. At least I should hope so. Planes and runways are another issue...

How predictable is the weather in Scotland?
                                You mean he's a Canadian citizen, and a Scotsman Well, the Scottish weather is pretty bonkers - one day it's sunny and the next it can be pouring with rain and sometimes the weather forecast can be completely wrong! Paul will be familiar with it, no question But snow on the railway line can cause trains to run late, so that's why I was constantly checking the weather forecast! Not that I would've been able to do much about it... I'm not worried now though
                                Julia xx

Comment

Working...
                                X