• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    *wonders with scaperfan*
    *wonders with both of you*

Comment

its so wonderful after a very busy weekend in DC to come back here and see all the lovely pictures of the Hot Scot. Thanks for the pictures *sighs* he's so lovely
      You were in DC? Why didn'tcha say so? lol, we could'a had a Paul/Carson thunk-a-thon together. I live less than 2 hours drive from DC. Lemme know next time you're in town and we can thunk over dinner or a couple drinks sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        You were in DC? Why didn'tcha say so? lol, we could'a had a Paul/Carson thunk-a-thon together. I live less than 2 hours drive from DC. Lemme know next time you're in town and we can thunk over dinner or a couple drinks sometime.
        You do!? DARN IT! haha well i was visting colleges and doing the tourist thing so i didnt have too much free time but if i wind up going to college there slash the next time i am there i will defiantely! be sure to let you know
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
          *wonders with both of you*
          *wonders with all three of you*

I hope she survives it. And gives us every, every detail!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
            *wonders with all three of you*

I hope she survives it. And gives us every, every detail!
            i am so excited to live vicariously through her awesome good times
            sigpic

Comment

Well, here I am! LOL, what can I say? I fancied him like mad before I met him, now I've met him I'm falling in love with him (seriously) I had quite a good convo with him - I mentioned that I was in this topic every day, which he seemed interested to hear When I gave him the chocolates, he said something along the lines of "girl after my own heart" I met up with Laura (gater101) and she took a few pics of me and Paul with my camera and I returned the favour I also got to ask him what work he had coming up and he mentioned filming in Vancouver...I wondered if there was anything in the UK and he said he'd love to be in Doctor Who, to which I replied that that was my fave programme He was so lovely and when it was time for me and Laura to leave, he said it was great meeting the two of us

Yep, I'm glad I'm single because he's completely stolen my heart and mind! I've bought a Valentine's Day card for him and I'm gonna put in a wee note to say thanks for my brilliant day (and brilliant start to 2010!). I am SO determined to meet him again and again and again...yeah, that's me hooked for life

Anyway, here's the thumbnails for my pics (I don't want them to come out too big and get deleted by the mods!).

Me meeting Pauly, I couldn't remember shaking his hand but this proves I did, LOL! This is the first of two pics that I didn't realise Laura'd taken until today! (Thanks Laura! )

Paul (The other pic I didn't know Laura had taken, what a fab surprise that was)

Me with Paul number 1 (say hello to my new Facebook profile pic - when I can get FB to work, of course. It's being annoying right now and not letting me do anything!)

Me with Paul, number 2 (Heh, the second one was his idea - he joked that Laura would have to take another one just to make sure, he did the same when I was taking her pic).

Finally, the pic I chose to get signed - he wrote that I was lovely! Such a hot man saying that about me makes me feel funny in a good way

All in all, what a FANTASTIC start to my year
              Newly liberated multi-thunker
              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
              Julia xx

Comment

lol, glad you had a good time and got a chance to take some pictures with him. I'm so envious! I hope I get a chance to see him again soon, as I've now got an action figure to give him too. He's such a sweet guy, and one of these days I'd love to have the chance just to have a drink with him!

Comment

ohmyfrackinggoodnessgracious!!! THAT IS SO COOL! hahaha! im so so incredible happy that you had a "lovely" time and that everything went so fantasticly! and you got to take pictures with him thats awesome! he seems so sweet and what he wrote on your autographed picture was so geat too! that is by far one of the most fantastic ways to start your year and im happy that it got to happen for you
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                    Well, here I am! LOL, what can I say? I fancied him like mad before I met him, now I've met him I'm falling in love with him (seriously) I had quite a good convo with him - I mentioned that I was in this topic every day, which he seemed interested to hear
                    WOW!! You finally got to get up close and personal with PM!! So happy for you!

When I gave him the chocolates, he said something along the lines of "girl after my own heart"
                    Ah, yes, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!

He was so lovely and when it was time for me and Laura to leave, he said it was great meeting the two of us
                    And I'm sure he meant it! Lucky girls!!

Anyway, here's the thumbnails for my pics (I don't want them to come out too big and get deleted by the mods!).
                    http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...h_P1260011.jpg
                    Me meeting Pauly, I couldn't remember shaking his hand but this proves I did, LOL! This is the first of two pics that I didn't realise Laura'd taken until today! (Thanks Laura! )
                    You were in shock and so did not remember shaking hands!

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...h_P1260012.jpg
                    Paul (The other pic I didn't know Laura had taken, what a fab surprise that was)
                    Great picture! Great job Laura!

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...h_P1260013.jpg
                    Me with Paul number 1 (say hello to my new Facebook profile pic - when I can get FB to work, of course. It's being annoying right now and not letting me do anything!)

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...h_P1260014.jpg
                    Me with Paul, number 2 (Heh, the second one was his idea - he joked that Laura would have to take another one just to make sure, he did the same when I was taking her pic).
                    Awesome pictures!! Now, all you have to do is blow up the pictures to poster size and put on it on your wall in your room!!

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...h_P1260015.jpg
                    Finally, the pic I chose to get signed - he wrote that I was lovely! Such a hot man saying that about me makes me feel funny in a good way
                    Always did like that photo, great choice!

sig by Varda

Comment

Glad you had such a wicked time Mirela! Wow, in love? Dayumm... that's hardcore. Hahaha! Don't blame you though. He's amazing. Again, glad you had such an amazing time!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                        Glad you had such a wicked time Mirela! Wow, in love? Dayumm... that's hardcore. Hahaha! Don't blame you though. He's amazing. Again, glad you had such an amazing time!
                        Thanks CM, ed263 and everyone else who's commented so far I know there are more of you left to comment but the board wasn't working for a while so I forgive you Yep. You can't help who you fall for...so, what's happened to me is unconventional I know but I'm an unconventional type of girl As long as I'm happy, that's the main thing - and damn, I so am!

One final thing: wherever I meet Paul, I'm always gonna bring chocolate for him
                        Julia xx

Comment

Thanks CM, ed263 and everyone else who's commented so far I know there are more of you left to comment but the board wasn't working for a while so I forgive you Yep. You can't help who you fall for...so, what's happened to me is unconventional I know but I'm an unconventional type of girl As long as I'm happy, that's the main thing - and damn, I so am!

One final thing: wherever I meet Paul, I'm always gonna bring chocolate for him
                          no you cant help who you fall far but im totally with you, im probs falling for paul too, among others lol
                          thatd be so adorable if you did that, and make you memorable!
                          sigpic

Comment

no you cant help who you fall far but im totally with you, im probs falling for paul too, among others lol
                            thatd be so adorable if you did that, and make you memorable!
                            Hehe, well giving chocolate to him in person is better than sending it through the post - you can't rely on postmen to deliver parcels unsquashed!
                            Julia xx

Comment

Hehe, well giving chocolate to him in person is better than sending it through the post - you can't rely on postmen to deliver parcels unsquashed!
                              oh so true! plus, that way you get to see that smile when you had it too him
                              sigpic

Comment

oh so true! plus, that way you get to see that smile when you had it too him
                                Oh the smile...*thud* He's SO gorgeous in real life too, just...yumyumyumyumyumyum...
                                Julia xx

Comment

Working...
                                X