Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Sure,we'll go with confusing. Annoyed works too. How's about some Hot Scot shots to cool off? *looks at those capable of such things cuz she's a daft bird when it comes to tech stuff* lol }:O
    i want to second that *joins in staring at those who are capable bc im also terrible with tech stuff *
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Wexford disapproves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Good lord, I press refresh, and get met with this?
            Lordy, they must think we're all blind as bats...what's with the oversized font?
            I must say, I'm getting a little worried here- I never get updates anymore. I just assumed no-one was posting anything, but when I refresh the page (which I just leave open permanently), I find a whole stack of new posts!

...okay, what the heck is going on? Cannae someone explain it to me?

Comment

Oh my dear sweet Jesus. NEW FORUMS OMG. @_@;; *stumbles around blindly*

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                YAYY!!! i'm so glad you still make it cuz that woulda been a real bummer if couldnt but you can so yayness
                Hehe, well I'm unemployed at the mo and have a LOT of free time so no need to try and negotiate with employers for a day off. And if they hadn't given me the time off, I would've just called in sick Naughty I know, but there's no way I would've missed this!

There's a difference in the times though - the official word was that it was 4pm on Monday, but the shop's website has it down as 6pm on Monday instead. I suppose that's the real time as it was the manager that organised everything...I know, I was in the shop yesterday asking about it He said there wouldn't really be a queue system, that would be hard in a shopping mall anyway...basically, if I was in the shop before the signing time started, I wouldn't need to go back out again and queue I'm going to phone the shop tomorrow and ask about it, I meant to ask how much it would cost for an autographed pic, but I forgot about that when I was in it yesterday. I don't suppose it costs that much, but it's the first time I've been to a signing like this so I'm a bit clueless!
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  Hehe, well I'm unemployed at the mo and have a LOT of free time so no need to try and negotiate with employers for a day off. And if they hadn't given me the time off, I would've just called in sick Naughty I know, but there's no way I would've missed this!

There's a difference in the times though - the official word was that it was 4pm on Monday, but the shop's website has it down as 6pm on Monday instead. I suppose that's the real time as it was the manager that organised everything...I know, I was in the shop yesterday asking about it He said there wouldn't really be a queue system, that would be hard in a shopping mall anyway...basically, if I was in the shop before the signing time started, I wouldn't need to go back out again and queue I'm going to phone the shop tomorrow and ask about it, I meant to ask how much it would cost for an autographed pic, but I forgot about that when I was in it yesterday. I don't suppose it costs that much, but it's the first time I've been to a signing like this so I'm a bit clueless!
                  pffft naughty or not but that would totally have been worth itt
                  haha well atleast you got to case the joint beforehand! lol Don't worry whenever i ever get to a signing i know i will be equally clueless
                  sigpic

Comment

I am surpised that this Stargate forum changed so lot!

I wonder if anyone know about Paul's latest character, Mike in TV thriller movie: "Trace of Danger"? I tell myself: oh his character goes thumped!

Comment

hahaha im watching rising right now and its just starting aka its at the part where poor Carson activates the drone and Jack and Sheppard have to ditch out of the helicopter.

*sighs* those were the good old days i tell ya!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                        (...)He said there wouldn't really be a queue system, that would be hard in a shopping mall anyway...basically, if I was in the shop before the signing time started, I wouldn't need to go back out again and queue I'm going to phone the shop tomorrow and ask about it, I meant to ask how much it would cost for an autographed pic, but I forgot about that when I was in it yesterday. I don't suppose it costs that much, but it's the first time I've been to a signing like this so I'm a bit clueless!
                        This is just a signing event, so it seems unlikely to me that they'd make on-the-spot photo ops available. I'm sure you'll be able to get a picture with him (with your own camera) and even get an autograph from him for an additional fee, but photo ops usually aren't feasible except for conventions where they can be sure enough people will buy them to cover the costs. He'll probably have photos you can buy on his table, but if you're strapped for cash, bring one of your own instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          hahaha im watching rising right now and its just starting aka its at the part where poor Carson activates the drone and Jack and Sheppard have to ditch out of the helicopter.

*sighs* those were the good old days i tell ya!
                          Totally, I love that ep. When John confronts Carson about getting shot at. xD

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                          I am surpised that this Stargate forum changed so lot![/I]
                          Yeah it's a lot to take in.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                            Totally, I love that ep. When John confronts Carson about getting shot at. xD
                            haha epic moment indeed! or his face when john sits in the chair and it all lights up and he goes running off to find Weir
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice pix gang. I still cringe when I see the redesigned Wexford makeup...it couldn't have been comfortable for Paul. *high fives Paul for being such a good sport* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

This is just a signing event, so it seems unlikely to me that they'd make on-the-spot photo ops available. I'm sure you'll be able to get a picture with him (with your own camera) and even get an autograph from him for an additional fee, but photo ops usually aren't feasible except for conventions where they can be sure enough people will buy them to cover the costs. He'll probably have photos you can buy on his table, but if you're strapped for cash, bring one of your own instead.
                                Yeah, I didn't think there'd be photo ops but I'll be happy with a pic with him taken with my own camera - which is a good camera anyway I phoned the shop today and it is starting from 6pm but I forgot to ask how much the photos he'd have with him might cost - d'oh! Oh well, I shouldn't think they'd cost THAT much, and I was going to withdraw some money from the bank beforehand anyway

So...back to 5 sleeps again
                                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                                Julia xx

Comment

Working...
                                X