Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    caption this....: 'Mirela gets a little too close to poor Pauly'?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...auf20Party.jpg
    yeah that'll totally be Mirela!

btw, is that woman in the picture seriously licking the side of his face or am i mistaken?! haha
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      btw, is that woman in the picture seriously licking the side of his face or am i mistaken?! haha
      Oh, I don't want to know....like all my pics, no idea where I found that one...somewhere on the wide internet- if someone can enlighten us at to who she is, and what's going on, please do!
      It does look like she's getting a bit close for comfort, though, yes....

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
        Oh, I don't want to know....like all my pics, no idea where I found that one...somewhere on the wide internet- if someone can enlighten us at to who she is, and what's going on, please do!
        It does look like she's getting a bit close for comfort, though, yes....
        she is way to close for comfort however i'm a little jealous hahaha!
        sigpic

Comment

*gently huggles scaperfan* Sorry to hear about your bum ankle sweetie. Love the pix gang!! I hope Paul knows the lady who may or may not be noshing on his ear lobe cuz if that's a crazy stalker type molesting our Hot Scot,that's completely wrong on so many levels. Paul's a nice guy who has a cool day job and he deserves his personal space/privacy. *takes deep breaths and calms down* Ahem,pardon the lecture,I've spent several hours working on a stupid computer problem that couldn't be resolved after talking to 3 IT people. *kicks stupid computer* Right,more Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            *gently huggles scaperfan* Sorry to hear about your bum ankle sweetie. Love the pix gang!! I hope Paul knows the lady who may or may not be noshing on his ear lobe cuz if that's a crazy stalker type molesting our Hot Scot,that's completely wrong on so many levels. Paul's a nice guy who has a cool day job and he deserves his personal space/privacy. *takes deep breaths and calms down* Ahem,pardon the lecture,I've spent several hours working on a stupid computer problem that couldn't be resolved after talking to 3 IT people. *kicks stupid computer* Right,more Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
            You tell 'em, CRW!

Spoiler:
            Sorry about your ankle, scaperfan! Yeah, gotta be grateful for entertainment. Whoa... weather sounds harsh!

Comment

*blinks innocently* I wasn't on a soap box,honest. It just annoys me to no end how a few stalker fans go over board when meeting Paul and Co. I probably won't be as aggro if I hadn't spent hours pulling out my hair while dealing with computer issues...seriously,Joe Flanigan's hair would've looked limp compared to my hair (that's including ALL of his hair gel too). Gonna look at Hot Scot shots and cool off. Woohoo!! hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                What I really want to see Paul in is Doctor Who or Torchwood, or some other brilliant UK drama
                I would love to see him in either show Maybe if he's on Torchwood, Jack will flirt with him

Paul was AWESOME in Sanctuary and according to the man himself Wexford is going to be a recurring character! WooHoo for that

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Sorry Mirela, but I've received word that Paul's had to reschedule the A1 Comics signing event for Monday Jan 25 at 4pm. Hope you can still make it! And I'm glad that Paul's still getting work. At least this means we'll hopefully get to see even more of him on tv. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Sorry Mirela, but I've received word that Paul's had to reschedule the A1 Comics signing event for Monday Jan 25 at 4pm. Hope you can still make it! And I'm glad that Paul's still getting work. At least this means we'll hopefully get to see even more of him on tv. lol
                    Yeah, I can still make it, no problem...it just means I have time to get even MORE excited about it I'm glad he's got more work lined up, I just hope I can get to see it too

(The weather's supposed to be rubbish here on Thursday, getting better after that though. Maybe Monday will be a lovely day )
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

Made my way here at last.
                      Confound GW and all these new changes to our forums!

Even Carson looks upset by the changes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...m6/carson9.jpg

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                          Yeah, I can still make it, no problem...it just means I have time to get even MORE excited about it I'm glad he's got more work lined up, I just hope I can get to see it too

(The weather's supposed to be rubbish here on Thursday, getting better after that though. Maybe Monday will be a lovely day )
                          YAYY!!! i'm so glad you still make it cuz that woulda been a real bummer if couldnt but you can so yayness

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...m6/carson9.jpg

Carson i feel your pain, i got so lost on my way here! haha
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic Lady S!! *scratches head* What the hell happened to our forums? This new format...when did this happen? I thought I went to the wrong site. *face palm* Right. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! hehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              I thought I went to the wrong site. *face palm*
                              Hahha I'm the same! I didn't even know they were going to change it. It took me like an hour to find my subs. Duuude... this is confusing. *blinks*

Comment

Sure,we'll go with confusing. Annoyed works too. How's about some Hot Scot shots to cool off? *looks at those capable of such things cuz she's a daft bird when it comes to tech stuff* lol }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X