Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Well, yeah. I was being facetious...

Lead role....sigh. How good would that be. He's so deserving of one!
    Maybe he and David Hewlett could be in a show together...lots of snarking and sighing, respectively.
    A Dog's Breakfast: Continued.

They could always get the rest of Atlantis to recur, since we aren't getting our show back...

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
      A Dog's Breakfast: Continued.
      ...'A Second Helping'?

Actually...
      (spoilered for ADB thoughts)
      Spoiler:
      Since Patrick didn't really kill Ryan, and Ryan in the end panicked when he saw how Patrick looked at his sister, and took him for a loooong walk...would it be ADB: Ryan's Revenge, I wonder?

They could always get the rest of Atlantis to recur, since we aren't getting our show back...
      Recur? Um, you mean they all turn up in a new show together, just as different characters? So long as Jewel Staite comes back as (more like) Kaylee, I'm happy.
      Heck- add Nathan Fillion into a room with David, Paul, and Joe, and my life would be complete.
      How awesome would that show be?!
      Last edited by scaperfan; 04 January 2010, 12:18 AM. Reason: oops, getting mah characters mixed up. :p

Comment

...'A Second Helping'?

Actually...
        Spoiler:
        Since Patrick didn't really kill Ryan, and Ryan in the end panicked when he saw how Patrick looked at his sister, and took him for a loooong walk...would it be ADB: Ryan's Revenge, I wonder?
        YES.

Recur? Um, you mean they all turn up in a new show together, just as different characters? So long as Jewel Staite comes back as (more like) Kaylee, I'm happy.
        Heck- add Nathan Fillion into a room with David, Paul, and Joe, and my life would be complete.
        How awesome would that show be?!
        Oh yep! Before, I was thinkin' that it'd be a Paul and David based show, and all the rest of them would pop in and out, but yes, that works too!

Yes! Jewel back as Kaylee! Eeeeek!

Oh dude, Nathan up against David for something?
        I can just picture it.

Comment

And now, for some Beckett. I've had a crap day, so needed some nice sympathetic Beckett to make me feel better.

(snurched from the internet- dunno about 'Dimples of God', but I do love that smile he does.... )
          That is adorable!!! his smile can brighten anybody's day

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
          I think she meant Extinction... and unfortunately, IMDB is wrong. Joe M confirmed it in his blog: the SGA movie is not in production. And at this point, I don't think it ever will be. We just gotta face the facts... SGA is dead. TPTB killed it to make room for SGU. End of story. It's been a year now, and I guess I'm not really so bitter over it any more mostly because I know Paul is talented enough to keep getting lots of work and will hopefully be moving on to bigger and better things. I hope he gets a lead role in another series run by people that really appreciate him.

As sad as it really makes me that SGA is gone i have to say that i agree with what you said about Paul. I'm sure he will go on to do other things and probably get appreciated more because he is so talented.

Who knows maybe he'll get a permanent role on Sanctuary (i only hope this bc i freaking love that show and having him on it would make it so insanely awesome lol)

...'A Second Helping'?

Actually...
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          I would love to see ADB: Ryan's Revenge! haha thatd be the perfect sequel! we should so write David and tell him to do it
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

With Paul having an agent in the UK, it might mean he could get a part in Doctor Who or Torchwood (and other fab TV shows over here of course)...they've had a few international stars guest-starring in a few episodes

Apparently, the next ADB movie is called Heir Of The Dog - I got that from the DH topic

One more thing: I am so BLOODY fed up with this snow and ice over here! It's been the same for 2 weeks now and it's getting beyond a joke...I want to be able to walk properly on the pavements again, without having to watch my step!

Rant over, here's a pic

Newly liberated multi-thunker
            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
            Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
              One more thing: I am so BLOODY fed up with this snow and ice over here! It's been the same for 2 weeks now and it's getting beyond a joke...I want to be able to walk properly on the pavements again, without having to watch my step!
              OT on ice:
              Spoiler:
              I've been trying to find a pair of Yak Traks so that I can go out and do some trail running, or just walk on icy sidewalks, but no one in this town seems to have them. Yak Traks, for those who don't know, are basically a pair of elastic straps with metal coils wound around them. They slip over the soles of your shoes and provide a little extra traction--sort of like chains on tires.

Back to Paul.

Judging from the working title of ADB, sounds to me like there's gonna be new life in the, ah, whatever-Ryan's-last-name-is house. Or Mars sires a litter of puppies. Or maybe both. Anyway, I wonder if Paul has ever played a new dad? It would be great to see him as a brand new family man.

What do you suppose his kids would look like?

As for Stargate: Extinction, maybe the same people who brought us "Save Carson Beckett" should organize another, bigger rally, begging tptb to get off their butts and make the movie. I heard that the protest outside the studio was over a hundred strong. Imagine how much bigger it could be if all the Carson, Rodney, Sheppard, Ronon, Zelenka, Teyla and Todd fans were out there together...

Drives me nuts that they just left us hanging like that. How will Todd survive? Why is Teyla separated from her kid? And why is Carson stranded on the same planet as the family he can never see again without getting them all security clearance?
              "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
              SGA Lionized!
              sigpic
              For the larger version, visit my DA
              I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
              I ship canon. & Keller
              Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

There isn't going to be another ADB movie. Starcrossed has been canned already, and I can't imagine that DVD sales for the ADB were very good either considering that they'd been planning a region 2 release of the movie and never did to my knowledge. I don't see why a studio would ever fund it, so it'd have to be produced once more out of David's pocket, and I don't see that happening. Sorry, but it ain't gonna happen.

And why do you say Carson is stranded on the same planet as his family? He did get to see them -- he said so in 'Whispers'. And no amount of rallying is going to save SGA, hon. It's time to give up the dream.

Comment

And why do you say Carson is stranded on the same planet as his family? He did get to see them -- he said so in 'Whispers'.
                  Really? I don't remember that. I remember Rodney complaining that Carson spent six months on earth, and only a week on Atlantis, but I don't recall any point where Carson actually talked about what he was doing on earth.
                  "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                  SGA Lionized!
                  sigpic
                  I ship canon. & Keller

Comment

There isn't going to be another ADB movie. Starcrossed has been canned already, and I can't imagine that DVD sales for the ADB were very good either considering that they'd been planning a region 2 release of the movie and never did to my knowledge. I don't see why a studio would ever fund it, so it'd have to be produced once more out of David's pocket, and I don't see that happening. Sorry, but it ain't gonna happen.
                    Well, I'm not ruling anything out...we'll just have to wait and see what occurs in the future Still, both Paul and David will have loads of other film/TV roles - hopefully some in the UK
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                      Really? I don't remember that. I remember Rodney complaining that Carson spent six months on earth, and only a week on Atlantis, but I don't recall any point where Carson actually talked about what he was doing on earth.
                      It was when Carson and Porter were flirting, and he mentions his reunion with his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                        As for Stargate: Extinction, maybe the same people who brought us "Save Carson Beckett" should organize another, bigger rally, begging tptb to get off their butts and make the movie. I heard that the protest outside the studio was over a hundred strong. Imagine how much bigger it could be if all the Carson, Rodney, Sheppard, Ronon, Zelenka, Teyla and Todd fans were out there together...

Drives me nuts that they just left us hanging like that. How will Todd survive? Why is Teyla separated from her kid? And why is Carson stranded on the same planet as the family he can never see again without getting them all security clearance?
                        I could not agree with what you've said here anymore than i do!! There are so many questions that do need answering and its enfuriating to think they'd just leave us there the way they did! If there was an organization of all SGA fans to protest for the movie it would be so huge. i know i personally would do everything in power to help it!!
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                          YES.

Oh yep! Before, I was thinkin' that it'd be a Paul and David based show, and all the rest of them would pop in and out, but yes, that works too!
                          Oh, I'd settle for them being main, or recurring, or special guests...anything at all, really.

Yes! Jewel back as Kaylee! Eeeeek!
                          I watched me some Firefly on the weekend, it's still Shiny as ever.

Oh dude, Nathan up against David for something?
                          I can just picture it.
                          Nathan would be all cool-and-in-control-with-dry-humour-Mal, while David is...well, David. They could have such fun arguments, though.

Aaron: so Pauly...all I need to be Scottish is to wrap this flag around me, right?
                          Paul: *snerk* Yeah mate, that's it...

Comment

Aaron: so Pauly...all I need to be Scottish is to wrap this flag around me, right?
                            Paul: *snerk* Yeah mate, that's it...
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sAaronFlag.jpg
                            Ahh, that picture brings back memories. Aaron was entertaining the audience by telling everyone Paul's story about when he told his parents he got a job on Stargate, and they confused it with Star Trek. He was all like, "That's my story! Get your own material!"

Comment

It was when Carson and Porter were flirting, and he mentions his reunion with his family.
                              Oh, the line about how resurrections make for awkward reunions. I thought he was talking about when the team first found him and he discovered he was a clone. He states, "Especially when the dead man had no idea he was dead to begin with." That tells me he was referring specifically to the reunion with the Atlantis team.
                              SGA Lionized!
                              sigpic
                              I ship canon. & Keller

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! xD

Comment

Working...
                                X