No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year, everyone! And that includes YOU, Pauly, if you're looking in this topic at some point today (I love you!)

This is the drink I was drinking as the old decade passed into the new one:

Very tasty drink Not as tasty as this man though - and he's waaaaay tastier than chocolate as well No competition I say, he beats even my beloved Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups...

Newly liberated multi-thunker
    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
    Julia xx

Comment

*snickers* Hmm...a peanut butter Pauly cup sounds great. More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Awh! He looks like he's puppy-dog-eying someone for something.

Yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR THUNKERS!
        It's almost day 3 of 2010 here.

Oh, since I'm not gonna make one for a while... because I have no creativity what-so-ever...
        And since I don't think you've seen it...

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
        You mean kind of like this?

Spoiler:

Comment

Hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start. Nice pic/banner thingie Caramel Monkey!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

i am a few days late sorry. but Happy New Year non-the-less.
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Is Paul's episode of 'Sanctuary' this week?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                Is Paul's episode of 'Sanctuary' this week?
                I dont think it is, but i could be wrong...
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

It's next week. I believe there will be a 2-hour back-to-back showing of the last two episodes on Jan. 15th.

Comment

It'll be great to see Paul back on television...does anyone know if Mr. Nobody is out on video/DVD yet? Cuz seeing our fave Scot in uniform...be still my beating heart and incinerating brain cell. GUH with a capital GUH. More Hot Scot shots please!!
                    Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

I heard a rumor that we're gonna have to wait for Halloween next year to see Mr. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                        I heard a rumor that we're gonna have to wait for Halloween next year to see Mr. Nobody.
                        Aw, really?
                        That is much too far away!
                        Halloween was just here!

Comment

I looked on Paul's imdb and it's currently in post production with 2009/11 next to it.
                          It's kinda confusing.Are we going to see it this year or 2011? I'm quite surprised that it's not out yet or out soon. Watching the trailer i figured it would be out pretty soon and i think it's going straight to dvd i think.

Also Paul has another movie called "Confined" that's also in Post Production and says 2010 next to it.

Characters :

Jerry Pine - Mr.Nobody
                          Det. Chris Cornell - Confined

Good news for us SG fans. Stargate Atlantis: Extension is in production.

I read somewhere that there's an episode of Sanctuary coming up in Jan or very soon that will be aried at 10:00pm on the syfi channel and i think for some reason not sure if i'm right,please correct me if i'm wrong that it's called "Hidden". Not sure if it is but my noggin is telling me that it is.

Thankfully we'll be seeing are Scot this year and i CAN'T wait!! I love his work his work,very inspiring and a great actor

Check out if you can "See Grace Fly" his portrayal as Dominic Mckinley. He did amazing as Dominic (Nominated for an Leo Award for best Actor),really great movie very touching and quite emotional but very good and i'd recommend watching it if you like his work,aw heck i'd recommend all his work. lol.

I love his work so much and yes him too. lol.
                          GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                            Good news for us SG fans. Stargate Atlantis: Extension is in production.
                            extension? *imagines giant power cord running from Earth to Atlantis, to power it when the ZPMs run out....*
                            Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Yeah, imdb is famous for having old/misleading info...bit like wikipedia i think...
                            I wouldn't count on anything it says as being correct info, until the movie has actually been screened!

And now, for some Beckett. I've had a crap day, so needed some nice sympathetic Beckett to make me feel better.

(snurched from the internet- dunno about 'Dimples of God', but I do love that smile he does.... )

Comment

I think she meant Extinction... and unfortunately, IMDB is wrong. Joe M confirmed it in his blog: the SGA movie is not in production. And at this point, I don't think it ever will be. We just gotta face the facts... SGA is dead. TPTB killed it to make room for SGU. End of story. It's been a year now, and I guess I'm not really so bitter over it any more mostly because I know Paul is talented enough to keep getting lots of work and will hopefully be moving on to bigger and better things. I hope he gets a lead role in another series run by people that really appreciate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                I think she meant Extinction...
                                Well, yeah. I was being facetious...

I know Paul is talented enough to keep getting lots of work and will hopefully be moving on to bigger and better things. I hope he gets a lead role in another series run by people that really appreciate him.
                                Lead role....sigh. How good would that be. He's so deserving of one!
                                Maybe he and David Hewlett could be in a show together...lots of snarking and sighing, respectively.

Comment

Working...
                                X