No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That picture is from the most terrible movie Paul's ever been in... The Final Goal.

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* GUH...just freaking GUH. The pix...did I mention GUH? Bloody hell,I'm more knackered tonight than last night...baked for 7 hours straight today and didn't finish til half an hour ago. But the pix lifted my spirits and if I go Seuss-y,we know why. *scratches head* Is Seuss-y even a word? Right. I think the Paul-in-shorts-on-the-floor pic is from The Final Goal. Paul was awesome as a bad boy...the movie itself...did I mention Paul was awesome? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        *waves weakly from the floor* GUH...just freaking GUH. The pix...did I mention GUH? Bloody hell,I'm more knackered tonight than last night...baked for 7 hours straight today and didn't finish til half an hour ago. But the pix lifted my spirits and if I go Seuss-y,we know why. *scratches head* Is Seuss-y even a word? Right. I think the Paul-in-shorts-on-the-floor pic is from The Final Goal. Paul was awesome as a bad boy...the movie itself...did I mention Paul was awesome? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
        HE PLAYS A BAD BOY?! ugghh those are the only men i date! haha even if that movie was "terrible" id soo watch it just to see him be bad
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Yup,he had a leather jacket too. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

oh.my.goodness, excuse me while i die picturing this! *thunk*
            sigpic

Comment

*tosses Keaira a drool barrel* The jacket really set off Paul's blue eyes. And the shorts showed off Paul's legs. *floats off to happy place* More
              Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

wow thanks for the image and the much needed drool barrel
                sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Glad I could help. I reread my last post and wanted to point out Paul didn't wear the leather jacket with the shorts. Hmm...that sounds awfully Chippendales dancer-ish...and...aw crap,I just blew up my brain cell. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    HE PLAYS A BAD BOY?! ugghh those are the only men i date! haha even if that movie was "terrible" id soo watch it just to see him be bad
                    Wellllllllllll... If you ask nicely... and baked me Carson-shaped cookies... I might be convinced to help you out with that... (message me on AIM or MSN if you want a Pauly fix)

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                      Wellllllllllll... If you ask nicely... and baked me Carson-shaped cookies... I might be convinced to help you out with that... (message me on AIM or MSN if you want a Pauly fix)
                      YOU WANT TO EAT CARSON!?

..actually, I kind of want to too. Carson cookies pleaaaase!

Comment

OMG! CHIPPENDALE CARSON RISES AGAIN! x'D

Comment

Hello and Happy Carsonmas!

I was absent from here as I was on house-hunting until I finally find a house in Georgia which I will move next month. I knew about DragonCon in Atlanta which is almost a hour from my soon to be new house. I hope that Paul McGillion may be attending for DragonCon again next year. I check up his IMDbPro for his character's coming in Santctuary in 2010, but I find out that Paul get a latest role as Det. Chris Cornell in drama/thriller movie "Confined" next year. I know Paul love to get whumped ! ( Wrote Santa to ask for a clone of Paul M/Dr.Beckett for Christmas).

Happy Holiday and Happy Carsonmas to all of you!

Comment

Aw crap, it's the end of the 19th and I didn't do anything for Carsonmas.
                            Sorry!
                            Here, have a belated gif(t) I found somewhere, I forget where, sorry.

Comment

So, quick! Write a 1-page ficlet!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                                I know the feeling. Welcome back!
                                And yay for more caps! Always welcome.
                                Thanks! I'll be off to get some caps in a sec!

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                That picture is from the most terrible movie Paul's ever been in... The Final Goal.
                                you make it sound sooo appealing! Hehe, the only other things I've seen Paul in apart from SG1/Atlantis are A dog's breakfast (which I loved lol) and Supernatural (s5 ep 5).

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Paul was awesome as a bad boy...
                                A bad boy? Wow, I can't quite imagine that!

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                                YOU WANT TO EAT CARSON!?

..actually, I kind of want to too. Carson cookies pleaaaase!
                                You know when you spend too long in some thunk threads when you take an immediate
                                when someone says something like that! *hangs head* Sorry!

I'll have a cookie though!

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                                Aw crap, it's the end of the 19th and I didn't do anything for Carsonmas.
                                Sorry!
                                Here, have a belated gif(t) I found somewhere, I forget where, sorry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...cs/dimples.gif
                                Aww that's lovely!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X