• Time
  • Show
Clear All

carson will be back

way to go folks! you did it

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

That's wonderful news! Now it will be interesting to see how they get him back?
      sigpic

Comment

random w00tage! *hugs to the SBC people*

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
          That's wonderful news! Now it will be interesting to see how they get him back?
          now, we can start speculating *lol* hence there shall be a hint in the second half of season 3.... how about:

rodney modifies the machine which made him almost ascend... the machine can be fed with genetic profiles. and we get a carson from scratch? *lol* but that would be a clone, wouldn't it...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

and then they can make many clones and... oh you want somethign realistic? LOL

Comment

Oh if only they would make a bunch of Carson Clones (imagine how happy the women of Atlantis would be!). Clones that come with their own spiders, bags of dirt, dimples, amazing hair and beautiful blue eyes .... Ahh if only!

Anyway ... it's definitely going to be interesting seeing how they bring him back. EEE, he's coming back!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

i think it will have something to do with the ancients

but who cares!!!!!!

hes coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by teknikal; 10 April 2007, 06:38 AM. Reason: because all the excitement has caused me to lose my ability to spell and use the space bar

Comment

It'd be cool if his returning had to do with the Ancients. Though, yeah, right now it just comes back to the fact that he's coming back! Yay!

Celebration dimple pic-age ...
                  Last edited by cshawzye; 10 April 2007, 08:53 AM.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Yay! Carson is coming back! *happy dance* Can't wait to see how they bring him back.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I just love love love this spoiler and so Happy for the fans

Spoiler:
                      Carson is coming back... wooohoooo I have a feeling it will have to do with Michael

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                        did you just summarise this thread? I mean...that's all we seem to talk about, no?

huh? Well I guess I did! And in 60 words or less!
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          and then they can make many clones and... oh you want somethign realistic? LOL
                          Did somebody mention clones?

Comment

did you guys watch the interview with connor trinneer?

when asked with whom of the cast he enjoyed working the most, connor answered "with paul".

everybody loves our pauly

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post

when asked with whom of the cast he enjoyed working the most, connor answered "with paul".

Yeah! When he said Paul first I was like "yay! go Paul." Then again, what's not to like about our Pauly?

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post

Yeah, that was really sweet! And then he laughed that big hearty laugh. Adorable.

Maybe we'll get more of this in future!

Hottest Wraith and hottest doctor ... Oh yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X