No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! First of all, I wish everyone a happy Easter. I had been registered for... many years, but I never got round to posting. So I thought I would finally stop by

A wonderful job posting these pictures! If there would be a Save Carson campaign in my country, I would most definitely go.

Comment

For those who dont know, Paul wrote a letter in reply to all the fan letters sent in support of him and the Save Carson Campaign to SFX Magazine. They have published it in full on their website here:

http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=the_scot_in_the_sky

A shorter version will also be in their next issue out on the 11th April. Some people have already left reply commments (found under the letter). We need everyone to show their support for Paul/Carson (who will no doubt see your replies) by posting. Paul has never been interviewed by this magazine (so big its mainstream in the UK), it rarely covers SGA except spoilers and a big show off support with lots of replies will encourage them to do more, keep covering our campaign and hopefully more support for Paul (like a nice juicy interview)!!

So goto:

http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=the_scot_in_the_sky

And leave a 'comment'!!!

Last edited by TJuk; 09 April 2007, 10:53 AM.

Comment

DIMPLES! *dies*
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Second page? Tsk tsk.....

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

That's where it is again! tsk tsk! No Carson pops for you!
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

that hair needs some rufflin'

Comment

Hair!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'd pay anything to land my hands on that hair

Comment

lol ... oh to have my hands in his hair *sigh*

Love the hair here, he's really sporting the "fin" look.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Thank you cshawyze for being so active in the thread the past few days!!! The holidays must have kept everyone busy (I know I was) and you were always there!!!!

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        Thank you cshawyze for being so active in the thread the past few days!!! The holidays must have kept everyone busy (I know I was) and you were always there!!!!
                        Anytime. Easter is always a quiet holiday around here. So if I have the time I'm gonna spend it with Paul/Carson. I'm just glad a place such as this exists.

Comment

.:Awww! That letter was fantastic, bad grammar and all! >w<
                          .:I just love that man to bits.
                          .:Oh yeah...hi guys! How was everyone's Easter?

Comment

hair...uhmm...hair...ganh...stop it!! no wait, no don't stop!!!

well maybe he needs someone to tutor him in grammar

Comment

Ooooo!!! I totally volunteer for the job of tutor!

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                                Ooooo!!! I totally volunteer for the job of tutor!
                                .:Now, now...share the poor man! We don't want any vicious cat-fights erupting, now do we?
                                .:...Wait, maybe he likes cat-fights...

Comment

Working...
                                X