Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    .:Teehee...you're a little behind with that announcement, lol!
    .:*continues to thread-party*
    Well I couldnt post everywhere at once sadly, LOL, but it is an official announcement.

Continue celebrating all.
    Last edited by Jenner8675309; 09 April 2007, 08:44 PM.

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        Well I couldn't post everywhere at once sadly, LOL, but it is an official announcement.

Continue celebrating all.
        .:>w< *squees*

Comment

and the world makes sense again

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
            and the world makes sense again
            .::>w< I love world.

Comment

*throws out Carson pops*

We won! Congrats to all!

*insert favorite pictures here cause computer is still being a butthead*

*breaks out the disco ball and lighted floor* Time to have some fun!

And I saw dirt! And Lucky! the little bugger getting to crawl up his leg...and were those guns earlier? I do think they need to be polished!
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not kidding when I say I just did a dance around the house in happiness

Dirty happiness

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                My Livejournal
                Lemming #63!

Comment

mind if i drop in for a quick squeaaaaa?

ehm

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

certainly one step in the right direction
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!

This just in:

In an very exciting announcement, the Save Carson Beckett Campaign is thrilled to announce the resurfacing of Dr. Carson Beckett, played by Paul McGillion, for a few episodes in the later half of season 4. In an exclusive interview to the Save Carson Beckett Campaign, show runner Joe Mallozzi held true to his word. You can see it ALL at:

But this is by no means the end everyone, we are still fighting for a full comeback in season 5, but we would like to say thank you to Joe for this news. And a BIG congrats to everyone of you supports, we couldn't have done it without you!!!
                    OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! YAYNESS!!! PARTY!!! He's back!! I knew they couldn't keep Carson away from us Just one question (just for curiousity...cuz I really don't care cuz HE's BACK!) but how are they gonna do that (yes, I know it's scifi) but still???
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, fantastic news about Carson. Can't wait!

I was wondering if anyone was going to London in May for the London Expo to see Paul McGillion?

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!

This just in:

In an very exciting announcement, the Save Carson Beckett Campaign is thrilled to announce the resurfacing of Dr. Carson Beckett, played by Paul McGillion, for a few episodes in the later half of season 4. In an exclusive interview to the Save Carson Beckett Campaign, show runner Joe Mallozzi held true to his word. You can see it ALL at:

But this is by no means the end everyone, we are still fighting for a full comeback in season 5, but we would like to say thank you to Joe for this news. And a BIG congrats to everyone of you supports, we couldn't have done it without you!!!

That's great!!!!!
                        Great job girls, great job!!!

Comment

http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=...rn_to_atlantis

SFX Magazine have already followed up the SCB site announcement!!!! Word is spreading fast! Dont forget to leave a comment when you read the
                          article!!!!!

**happy dancing**

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            *throws out Carson pops*

We won! Congrats to all!

*insert favorite pictures here cause computer is still being a butthead*

*breaks out the disco ball and lighted floor* Time to have some fun!

And I saw dirt! And Lucky! the little bugger getting to crawl up his leg...and were those guns earlier? I do think they need to be polished!
                            did you just summarise this thread? I mean...that's all we seem to talk about, no?

Comment

wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              *jumps around thread*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                did you just summarise this thread? I mean...that's all we seem to talk about, no?

.:LOL, it's so true.
                                .:I like that the spider has a name now.
                                .:Hmmm. I think Caz should write some crackfic about this thread.
                                .:It would be excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X