X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that picture
    Second page again

Comment

this is not good.. come on girls... you have no thunker honor? *lol* pauly needs us, or he will get drunk...

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

LOL sex is better if you're drunk

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
          .:Listening to: Home//Dixie Chicks//Home

.:Yeah, I think I could do with drunk!Paul.
          .:Or I could just do him.
          .:

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            this forum is PG otherwise I would post a comment about the little friend now... *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I apologize if this has already been posted but I don't want to search the thread.

From the Season 2 dvd extras: Paul attempts to teach a Scottish accent to Martin Gero.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                I apologize if this has already been posted but I don't want to search the thread.

From the Season 2 dvd extras: Paul attempts to teach a Scottish accent to Martin Gero.
                thanks

for everyone who wants to see the whole thing...

Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugnHCypIco4

Part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubXh3g8UHhQ

or here: http://www.myspace.com/martingero

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                  Oh my!! *THUNK*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

LOL!! Funny stuff...Paul makes the most adorable facial expressions when he's trying not to laugh...Can't wait to get my hands on a 2 Season DVD. Bills have to be paid first.
                    PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                      .:Listening to: Rhiannon//Fleetwood Mac

.:Oh, we should definitely add Ewan McGregor to the Hot Scots list!
                      .:And Sean Connery, because the dude's still a stud.
                      .:And that is my piece for now. *goes off to read the last five pages of thread*
                      Please forgive my non knowledge here...but I thought Sean Connery was from Wales? Is that the same as being Scottish?

A little history lesson is in order here...Please explain.
                      PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                        Please forgive my non knowledge here...but I thought Sean Connery was from Wales? Is that the same as being Scottish?

A little history lesson is in order here...Please explain.
                        Sir Sean, *tries not to melt into a puddle* is from Edinburgh I do believe. At least that's what I've belived this whole time...hmmmm. As far as I know he is a true Scot. Then again, I could have been lied to my whole life.

And if anyone is 'doing' anything to Paul, it will be me! And he can be drunk, but I will not have any of that whis...I should stop. This is a family forum.
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          Sir Sean, *tries not to melt into a puddle* is from Edinburgh I do believe. At least that's what I've belived this whole time...hmmmm. As far as I know he is a true Scot. Then again, I could have been lied to my whole life.

And if anyone is 'doing' anything to Paul, it will be me! And he can be drunk, but I will not have any of that whis...I should stop. This is a family forum.
                          Just like Paul is a true Scot (wink wink)

And I sense another cat fight coming on......

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            Just like Paul is a true Scot (wink wink)

And I sense another cat fight coming on......
                            ....*wink wink*

Comment

ok as phibi said, no mentions of that stuff lol...the fun of this thread is the innuendo and all sorts of odd...other words...we have for...certain things... *shifty eyes*

and if I start talking about going all spider on Paul, you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                ok as phibi said, no mentions of that stuff lol...the fun of this thread is the innuendo and all sorts of odd...other words...we have for...certain things... *shifty eyes*

and if I start talking about going all spider on Paul, you know what I mean
                                Haha! I'll probably fall off my stool laughing when you say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X