• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    I'll drink some sweet Paul.....
    You naughty LOL

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
      Oh you know me of all people can't stay away. Haha! I'll see yall before I go to work!
      I go to work soon as well....

Comment

I forgot I had food in the oven...so I'll be here a few more while I eat before I sleep so I can get fatter than I already am.

Good thing I have Paul on my arm to distract people away from my ugliness
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          I forgot I had food in the oven...so I'll be here a few more while I eat before I sleep so I can get fatter than I already am.

Good thing I have Paul on my arm to distract people away from my ugliness
          NO SELF-DEPRECIATION!!! D<

Comment

Ok, I need to go to bed. While its Sunday and a day of rest, I need to repent for all the sins I committed and thought of last night.....

I'll be back though in the afternoon to start all over again

<gulp>

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I will be back in the afternoon as well. Lovely Paul pic Jen. Goodnight all. I'm for real this time.
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Yep, I think I'll be going, too. Night, all!

Comment

Goodnight ya all! My day has just started....

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    Goodnight ya all! My day has just started....
                    So has mine!

And it's going to be full of editing Carson fic so I can get the next part up. Damn that man for taking so much of my time.
                    sigpic
                    by Kaaatie

Comment

MY GOD, YOU WOMEN! I was away for one day and you reached 500 pages?? It took me over an hour just to catch up reading it all! Wow, I sure missed a lot of fun, didn't I?

Great fic, Haliyah! I'm looking forward to the next bit.

OK, it's 2:30 AM ... time to go to bed. Please promise to post more pretty pictures tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        I'll drink some sweet Paul.....
                        ok, that bit took me over the edge... you make my thoughts soooo dirty *lol*

and by the way, you have no idea what the "carson pops" could mean in german... *lol* (for all who wants to know, go to http://dict.leo.org/?lang=de&lp=ende and look for "poppen") i didn't say anything dirty now? right? *eyes mods*)

and girls.. we will make the 10000 today!!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          *continues to kill boredom while waiting for twinchaosblade to finish her perusal*

http://i16.tinypic.com/4d6ttth.jpg
                          OH, GOD, SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW, 'CAUSE MY BRAIN STOPPED WORKING!

*takes another glance of the photo*

*ascends*

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                          Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

Ok, let me give you some views from ascension:

It sucks, I wanna go back. Being able to see people (you know who I mean ) in the shower is not nice if you can't touch!

*appears naked in front of the computer*

So, as I was saying...

Seriously now: Haliyah, would you send me your fic? I'll send you a pm with my email adress if it's ok.

Girls, now I'm sad for not being an english native speaker! I want to help with the double meanings, but I'm not subtle at all At least I can understand

Now I go back to my self-imposed Monty Python Flying Circus marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by fnordine View Post
                              Ok, let me give you some views from ascension:

It sucks, I wanna go back. Being able to see people (you know who I mean ) in the shower is not nice if you can't touch!

*appears naked in front of the computer*
                              well, you know.. you CAN retake human form once you've ascended... hm... nice.. going to ascend now... see ya later... well maybe..

oh i can see the light.. oh and now i can see *censored* *lol *vanishes*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                                well, you know.. you CAN retake human form once you've ascended... hm... nice.. going to ascend now... see ya later... well maybe..

oh i can see the light.. oh and now i can see *censored* *lol *vanishes*

Been there, done that, have the shirt!

Now somebody post the 10000th post already and we can start a party! XD

Comment

Working...
                                X