No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stares at shirtless Pauly pic then gets zapped from drooling on keyboard* That's a great pic Aang. I'm just glad I didn't get my tongue trapped in the keyboard when I first saw the pic and my brain cell blew up and my tongue flopped out. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Well I'm not totally sure how I will dress my Poet doll, I'm still trying to figure that out...wondered if I should dress her like a Wraith since I always did sort of imagine her that way.

CRW, I'm quite glad that had the desired effect on you

Comment

that would surely look nice

Um sorry if my replies come a bit slow I just have to stop my nose from bleeding into my keyboard somehow

It's time for bed now anyway, good night

Comment

*snickers* Yes,Aang,I love getting my tongue stuck in my keyboard when ya post a really hawt Hot Scot shot. hehe At least Pauly's great for weight loss via drool. lol G'night Poet. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Well when I get home, I'll work on Poet-doll's outfit

Comment

That is sooo cute, the dog resting its head on Cuddly Carson!
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                http://i.imgur.com/6b8SqCT.jpg

Kilt pic for you all Do enjoy...I'll be off melted in a corner somewhere.
                God sis! Way to get me out of bed! I just woke up, still in bed, grabbed my phone, came on here, saw this pic, jumped up to go to my laptop, so I could snatch this pic! Well done! Anymore new kilt pics I should know of?
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                  God sis! Way to get me out of bed! I just woke up, still in bed, grabbed my phone, came on here, saw this pic, jumped up to go to my laptop, so I could snatch this pic! Well done! Anymore new kilt pics I should know of?
                  Well it worked didn't it? Um no I think this is the only new one I have for the moment...

Comment

(think i'll be in & out of here aswell for a while since I have to help clean the house *facepalm*)
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Quite alright Sis, I'm still at best friend's house for the moment. Did you happen to have a look at the video call with Dell from last night? I had Beck with me for that and had her with me earlier yesterday as well for a bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        (Quite alright Sis, I'm still at best friend's house for the moment. Did you happen to have a look at the video call with Dell from last night? I had Beck with me for that and had her with me earlier yesterday as well for a bit)
                        Yes, we fell asleep outside on a balcony Any longer & I think the Carson's would have come looking for us, as we would be gone awhile in dark & cold & with us being upset when we left...

sigpic

Comment

You're quite right, that's why I had us go inside fairly quickly when I woke up because I didn't want us to worry the Carsons. But I kept you with me out there because I don't know why but I thought a few hours' sleep away from the usual chaos might be more peaceful for my dream-sensitive sister than trying to go back to sleep in our quarters where I had Poet and 6 of her boys at the time...

Comment

Yes & as a side effect of being blended with a system lord, my dream ability has increased & I seem sensitive to emotions, unlike you I can't control them, that's why when Poet & her guys are angry with them selves or each other or at anyone, then I feel the anger too & it shows. Same if someone is so upset they cry, then I feel depressed & cry too. Sometimes I won't know that someone is angry or sad, as they are concealing it, but you look at me & I show their emotions clearly...

sigpic

Comment

(Oh I sense a transmission from Dell is coming )

sigpic

Comment

Yes but being the observant sister I am, I'd realized and couldn't quite figure why, but I'd realized that as soon as I felt any of Poet's guys upset, you were as well...that's why when I had you with me out on the balcony, I did my best to conceal how worried I really did feel for Dell, and keep myself calm so all you would feel was my calmness...I figured I was likely the only one thanks to my gift, who could control their emotions enough to be sure even another 'sensitive' person couldn't feel them...never occurred to me that even while I was concealing them, the worry you showed might have been partly mine at the same time but it would explain a lot...

Comment

Working...
                                X