No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabriel: it's not as easy, he must himself find a way to cope with those, we just can lend him a hand, to speak them through with him...but that all doesn't matter anymore

Dante: I do not want to tell you what they did to him, just know it was beyond all which I could imagine humans to do to someone to cause pain to them...he fell into the same state as you did once, Aang and I became his guide...he thinks it's his fault, but he has to see that it were only those who to blame, who treated him like that, because he actually did not do what they accused him of....but as Gabriel said, it does not matter now anymore, since they are dying down there, both have been using all there energy fighting each and now as weak as we can feel them they must have lost their senses and the cold water will do the rest *he looks down crying in silence*
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 March 2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

*I look at them in disbelief, not wanting to believe that Corey and Poet are both going to die because of me, I fight the urge to turn and run again as I stand and stare silently*

There is really nothing else we can do? No possible way for us to save them?

*weak from the effort of trying not to run and my previous breakdown, I sink to my knees on the floor right there, Beck still holding my hand, and I don't know what to feel anymore*

Comment

Gabriel: If you can pull them out there somehow...you might have better chances than we because it would take too long tio get breath and locate them but if Atlantis does have vehicles to go under water and save them, then yes...something like a space ship for under water

Comment

*I look up* The Jumpers! I mean Jumper three! I mean, it can go under water! *I stand up and drag Beck along with me, we can both fly the jumpers and she will need to help me if we're going to save Poet and Corey. We run through the city to the Jumper bay where I climb into Jumper Three, Beck behind me, and we buckle into the two seats in the front compartment*

Chuck, open the underwater bay doors. Don't ask why just do it, I'll handle Liz later.

*the doors slide open and I lower the Jumper through the doors, pushing it forward as fast as I can until we are coming around to the balcony I'd been crying on and I am scanning the ocean floor for life signs*

Beck: There are two life signs, one is part Wraith and both are vampire. Switch spots, I'll fly Sis, you need to go save them.

*I jump from my seat and switch spots with Beck, watching as we approach the life signs, they are growing weak but they are still there. Beck lands the jumper nearby and I press a few buttons to extend our shield bubble around Poet and Corey, open the back hatch of the Jumper and go running out across the ocean floor within our bubble, reaching Poet and Corey in seconds*

Oh Poet...Corey...I am so sorry. *I disconnect Corey's weak hands from Poet, looking sadly at him as I lift her into my arms and carry her into the jumper, then after setting her down, I go back out and lift Corey into my arms. Once I'm safely back inside Jumper Three with Corey and Poet, Beck lifts the jumper, flying us out of the water and back into the city, landing us smoothly in the Jumper bay. She lifts Poet and I lift Corey, and we leave the Jumper together, making our way back to our quarters, where we enter slowly with Poet and Corey in our arms, weak, a bit water-logged and unconscious but alive*

Comment

Gabriel: out of the water they are, but save they are not yet *he smiles weakly*

Dante
            : he is right, Aang, they need good care and rest without worries as we all do...the worries of the last weeks have left marks...I just feel tiered only

Comment

I think...I think we can help them. No, I know we can. And we will. I won't get it wrong this time. *I look at Beck and we carry Corey and Poet into the guest room, laying them both on the bed, and Beck goes to find A-Carson while I tend to Poet's wound from her own hand on her chest*

A- Aang, ma' Love. What's 'appened to them?

Shhh, quiet Love. It's a long story, we'll discuss it later. Go bring some blankets and that special sedative of yours...we'll have to make sure they stay out for a while...keep them peaceful and out of the way of the chaos that seems to follow us. *I take Poet's and Corey's hands in mine and try to make them feel the calm in me, that I am alright and they will be as well*

*A-Carson comes back moments later with blankets and the sedative, and we get Poet and Corey settled, each pulling up a chair on either side of the bed to watch over them and care for them, it is our silent promise that we will protect them and care for them to the best of our ability*

*Beck comes in with my laptop in one hand and a tray with three tea cups in the other and pulls up a chair beside me, the laptop set on the end table near the bed and each of us holding a tea cup. There is no anger in the room, so she does not feel it, I can only sense a bit of worry and fear in her as we sit*

Comment

Gabriel *smiles at Aang his yellow eyes sparkling friendly, but he can't hide that all the worries have not passed him by without notice* sadness has hauted our nights making us unable to sleep but now, Poet and us guys are at a point where we can't just work like we used to anymore....forgive us *his hands shake a bit and he can't hide anymore how ill he feels

Dante: *glances at his brother and Poet and smiles* too true Gabriel *he as well doesn't care anymore to hide how bad he really feels*

Comment

Hello ladies!
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*I look up at Gabriel* It's alright dear, you don't need to hide what you're feeling from us. *I stand up and hug first Gabriel and then Dante* You both...*I glance back at Poet and Corey* ...All, rather...put yourselves through so much for each other and for us. All I ask from you right now is that you don't fight us at every step, let us help you however we can...even we are not as strong as we might think...I completely broke down earlier, lost it altogether for a few moments...I thought I would be able to lock my feelings away and never feel again, that it would be better that way. How wrong I was...*I smile at Gabriel and Dante*

Now you both look positively done in tired and ill. *I look around a moment, my eyes landing on a small couch pushed in one corner of the room* Why don't you both sit and try to rest while Corey and Poet are sleeping in peace for the moment. And do tell me if there's anything we can do for you...as of this moment, we are here to do whatever you guys need from us. And don't try to say otherwise. *I look both guys in the eyes, almost daring them to say otherwise and see what I would do, my gentle friend persona blending with my stern doctor persona for a moment, showing that I am determined they will not refuse me this time* You need someone to care for you, your Queen can't do that for the moment...so let us.

Comment

Gabriel: for rest Aang we may long, but rest can't come to us ever, our broken hearts to be mend never...our queen for us to care, until her end is there...and it s wrong to take from you, I know it's what you like to do, though it's not right to ask you for, since our queen we know has more. Don't waste your time and energy, on us it's not worth spent to be *he tries to walk a bit toward his queen but can't hold balence anymore*

*Dante tries to catch him but they both fall to the ground unable to move, though trying to get up without success*

Comment

*I fight the rush of anger I feel, glancing over at Beck and knowing she'll feel my anger, so trying to contain it. Not worth our time, my ass. I think to myself as I stand up and take Gabriel in my arms, fighting the tears that sting my eyes. I set him down on the edge of the bed beside Poet, swallow back my tears and then lift Dante as well to join him*

Don't ever think you aren't worth our time, Gabriel dear. *I use one hand to brush the hair from his face, my hand lingering on his cheek for a moment as I look into his eyes* I don't see how it could be wrong for us, your friends, to do all we can to help. The way we've learned, it would be wrong for us to just sit by and do nothing, dear. *I lean so that my face is level with his* And don't you forget that. *I lay a gentle kiss on his cheek*

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Gabriel: and we don't like using our friends, it's our on failure, fault to not be strong enough, so we don't deserve your help, I know that makes you mad at us but you will not get us to allow you to help us unless you make us lose our senses *he smiles weakly and tried to get up again*

Dante: *managed to get up finaly and now tries to not fall again* that indeed is the only way Aang, we are NOT willing to cause you troules wasting energy on us until we lie at your feet passed out *he lends a hand to Gabriel and they both move a bit back from Aang, however it's easy to guess that they are very weak*

Comment

Well my dears, at the rate you're going, that isn't to be too far in the future... *I look at them carefully* Just know, my friends, that when the time comes, I'll be right here and I will do whatever is necessary. If I can help you in any way then it is not waste of my energy. Not to me. *My green eyes sparkle* And believe me, the time will come when you will be in no position to stop me from it.

*I take my seat beside the bed again, looking up at Gabriel and Dante from where I sit*
                              But until that time comes, I'll not force you. *I sigh and wish silently that they would just let me help, but I know I can't force them, so I let my anger fade and the calmness I'd found reclaim me*

Comment

Gabriel: it wont be so....soon...Carson, please...tell her not to wait ...and ...he.....help

Dante: Yes...please...tell...her no...not to...do...this *tries to lok at aCarson but can't focus his eyes anymore*

*they both turn pale a little more, sweat pearls appear on their skin and they collapse, lying on the floor motionless*
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 March 2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X