X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz
    *cackles*

Oh! I like that one Caz , great pic.
    I hope you feel better, I've been having some problems with my back lately and a lot of throat gunk, but I'm not sick, just not drinking enough water, lol. Speaking of, I'm sure Carson would agree, you need to keep your fluids up . Feel better!

Originally posted by leighanners
    I would love to see him with a fun loving girl as well. But she was a little harsh, rough, and really too forward. She just seemed do be just a little too wild for Carson. A bit over the top I guess. If all that would have been different I think she would have been done fine as a suitable canidate for a possible love interest. I don't mind him being with a fun, smart, lively, and ambitious. I just think she was a little to wild for him.
    Well I can understand that, I wouldn't want someone too harsh either, maybe a little forward but not so much.
    Last edited by Miyth; 05 September 2006, 07:54 PM.

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Wow, it's so quite in here tonight...I think I heard a pin drop.
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

lol, well I was waiting for you to reply! yes it's very quiet... so... what should we do about it?

Have any more banners or WP you've made that you want to post? Space and I seem to be fans . (Ha, you have fans.)

Here's a random Carson/Paul picture that I Googled !
        http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...GAP-05-001.jpg
        It's a bit too big to image tag...

Inn'e pretty ?

Comment

Heehee! Oops. I didn't know I was being waited on...sorry! Haha.

No banners or wallpapers yet. I had a J/T moment so I'm doing a wallpaper for them. Almost done I think...I think. Not sure. It's not coming out like I had imagined it. But I'll soon work on more Carson stuff. I've not had as much inspiration as I was hoping on having. And I don't wanna just create crap for you guys. I think my standard has been set a little higher for myself.

I HAVE FANS! *dances*

And I love that picture. I love that smirk he has. It makes me happy! Haha.

Got any ideas to inspire me?
          Last edited by leighanners; 05 September 2006, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Hmm, let me think... I'm not so good at graphics stuff. I'm the kind of person who looks around for awesome banners, icons, and wall papers, instead of making a really really horrible crappy one . Quotes always rock. I'm a huge quote fanatic, I write them all over my journal !

I'm trying to think of something inspiring for you lol, not working, though.

Originally posted by leighanners
            And I love that picture. I love that smirk he has. It makes me happy! Haha.
            You know, I love that shirt, it's a great color on him. It's also a wonderful camera angle too.

Edit: Great, I'm reading a really creepy Carson fic, and I'm getting creeped out.
            Last edited by Miyth; 05 September 2006, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Give me one of your favorite quotes that you think suits the Carson cause, and I'll see if it inspires me!

I love quotes too. We should get together and compare!

Comment

I have a great one from a fanfic I read.
                "Courage is not the absence of fright, but the determination to do what is good however frightful it may be." - Carinthe (<The author, but it was Teyla who said the quote in the fic.) It was so good I had to write it down!

I actually thought of a really good one that I want to try and make a wall paper for just for fun. If/when I just can't do it, then I'll hand the quote over to you and see what you do with it .

Edit: Well I'm going to bed before I fall asleep on my keyboard. I'll be back tomorrow, don't stay up too late!
                Last edited by Miyth; 05 September 2006, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Alrighty! I'll try not to...good night!

Comment

What creepy Carson fic, Miyth?

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
                      Theres some great Carson fics on JumperBay 'At What Cost' by NebbyJen, her best Carson centric fic is 'When it Snows'. Theres also 'The Howler' and 'Monsters' by Flah7 (Carson whump and saying the day galore!! He's a brave wee hero when his friends are in trouble!) All 'Nel's' fics are Carson-centric too. All the fics on that site are 'Gen' which means they're all in line with the show aka canon.

And speaking of fics, you gonna update yours Jersey? Just had a wee peak at it and enjoying it! I'm working on The Unofficial Paul McG fansite, seeing as I finally have some vacation time (dont recommend working 9 months without a break!). So I might have some treats for you all soonly.

Comment

That's awesome, TJuk. I hope you have time to get a lot done.

Having just broken up with my boyfriend, I haven't had a lot of inspiration to write more of my fic. I've been trying to coerce Leighanners to help me get past some of this writer's block, too, although I'd consider ideas from just about anybody right now.

I'm trying to plan out a chain of events that would lead to teams from Atlantis invading the planet looking for Shep's team without resorting to the same plot resolution device as in CG,
                        Spoiler:
                        which was one of Kolya's men ratting him out after being interrogated by the other Genii.
                        I gotta come up with something different.

Comment

I'm the opposite when I'm in a crappy mood, in fact it seems the only time I can paint is when I'm upset. I did the one below a while ago, was experimenting with digitial painting techniques. Need to get a bigger graphics palette though it was a bugger to paint with the really wee one I have at the moment...

Comment

Not too bad, certainly better than what I could draw. I really suck at freehand drawing, but I'm not too bad at perspective drawing. I'm much better at painting pictures in my head and then writing it into my fic. But getting inspiration and ideas to write about is quite difficult when I'm feeling kinda down and out. All I can seem to think about right now is my ex boyfriend and how much I wish I could call him up and tell him how I feel, but I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
                              It's called Fearless by Murron. I found it on Atlantica. Needless to say, it was pretty creepy reading it last night with most of the lights of in my house ! lol!

Originally posted by TJuk
                              Theres some great Carson fics on JumperBay 'At What Cost' by NebbyJen, her best Carson centric fic is 'When it Snows'. Theres also 'The Howler' and 'Monsters' by Flah7 (Carson whump and saying the day galore!! He's a brave wee hero when his friends are in trouble!) All 'Nel's' fics are Carson-centric too. All the fics on that site are 'Gen' which means they're all in line with the show aka canon.

And speaking of fics, you gonna update yours Jersey? Just had a wee peak at it and enjoying it! I'm working on The Unofficial Paul McG fansite, seeing as I finally have some vacation time (dont recommend working 9 months without a break!). So I might have some treats for you all soonly.
                              I will look into some of those! I've read Monsters already; it was a very well written fic . Thanks for the suggestions, I've been trying to find more Carson centric fics. Great graphic drawing by the way !

Jersey: All things consitered you're entitled to a little writers' block , I hope leighanners can help out, and if I think of anything I'll let you know.
                              Last edited by Miyth; 06 September 2006, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Noticed these haven't been posted here. Lesley put up their pics from the Toronto Con... http://tinyurl.com/mcw8h Anyone know of any other con pics or reports of Paul this weekend???

Comment

Working...
                                X