No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone send me any Cadman/ Beckett clips or Cadman/ McKay clips?

I can't seem to find any.

Comment

Just on www.jumpnow.de and i'm considering more options.

David Tennant, Paul McGillion, Jason Carter and Damian Lewis.

Kind of a British club of hotness.

Maybe its just me.

Comment

Need help...does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Bates on SGA. He was the one in "Hot Zone" who went against Dr. Weir's orders and opened the door for Shepard. I also saw this guy with PM on an episode of Da Vinci's Inquest.

Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend...one more week...start the countdown...NOW!!
        PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42
          Need help...does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Bates on SGA.
          Bates was played by Dean Marshall.

Mahlia
          Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Just me again... You know how they say small things amuse small minds... I just spent several fascinated minutes at Hypercaz's webpage just playing around with those little coloured balls that attach to the cursor. They were really cute... but maybe I should try actually getting some sleep. I am sure they really aren't all that fascinating when you are fully rested and not on a sugar high from earlier!!

Now to keep this post on topic... Another repost from my PM screencaps!

Cheeky little grin...

Tongue!!

Mahlia
            Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Hehe Mahlia, go to the grocers and the world ends just a misunderstanding, we're all good and back to the delicious Beckett thunkin'. Speaking of which, mmm scruff and tongue pic...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Hey kidlets - just wanted to say I'm proud of you. After your little misunderstanding, you all did well to make up.

Definitely a grouphug moment.

Caz - I love your vids - I watch them often.

And since I've not shared a Carson pic for a while, here's one of my favourites.

Comment

BEWARE THE COLOURED BALLS OF DOOM

*giggles*

Oh hey it's only almost 9am here. I shouldn't be hyper just yet.

*suddenly Mahlia's pics are in Caz's photobucket account*

How did that happen...?

I'm uber uber uber excited about next week...next week is it? Where I'll get to spontaneously combust of thunk - and hopefully - some sort of squee. *bounce* I need more, different, NEW Beckett pics to thunk over and I WANT THEM NOW.

EDIT: AHHH there are people on my webpages?! *freaks and giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
                    Bates was played by Dean Marshall.

Mahlia
                    Thx Mahlia!
                    PJumper42

Comment

Hello all! Do you remember me? Well first I'd like to appologize for being gone so long, I didn't even realize how long it had been. I'm afraid I won't be going on the board much and I probably won't be on this thread much at all. Aside from the fact that my real life has gotten a lot busier and it's hard for me to balance that and internet life, I'm also seeing someone now. I still like Carson and all, but truthfully I don't really feel much like thunking over him. It's funny how things like that can happen. I'm thinking about changing my name, but I might not cause I'm lazy, hee hee.

I wish everyone here the best. Take care and have fun with the thunking. I remember the joy it brought, but now there is someone else I want to thunk over
                      Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                      Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

aww not to worry, ... um... [insert name here]'s girl, you have something I envy. I'll be happy with Carson until I get a guy to call my own.

Comment

hey surfing the threads and thought id drop a few pics your way

I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Don't worry Carson, I'll save you from the depths of page three - charge!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

As will I save Carson from once again the depths of page 3.

Good morning everyone. There seems to have been quite a lot of thunking going on while I have been away and it is very nice to speak to you all again. Well I have 20 min anyway til I have to go to Philosophy.

Last week of college!!! Yay!!!

I got the new Atlantis DVD on Saturday and I've watched 3 of the episodes. Aww Carson is well sweet in 'Critical Mass'.

How are we all on this bright and sunny day???

Comment

*runs in and grabs imaginary Paul in a BIG HUG!*

*smiles and bounces*

Now I feel better! A hug a day won't send the doctor away

Comment

Working...
                                X