No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon *walks half running forward to Aang, still holding, who is bleeding from a nasty looking wound on his head* Aang, I just had to harm my mistress *he sobbs*

Comment

*I look up, Beck's dream momentarily forgotten, and as A-Carson takes Dante from Leon, I pull Leon to me and hug him*

I know you wouldn't hurt her unless you absolutely had no choice but to. I'm sure she'll be alright, dear. *I gently run my fingers through his hair*

*Meanwhile A-Carson is working on stopping the bleeding from Dante's head and then looks up at me*

A- Th' wound is from 'er powers, I'd guess. Y' canna heal it with the device, Love. I'll 'ave t' just do it th' long way. *he has finally managed to stop the bleeding and is still tending to Dante's head, cleaning the wound and scanning to see if there is any further damage*

Comment

*with the distraction, I'm gald not to have to answer as I don't want to talk about it right now as it scares me. So I just sit there, I can't eat anymore & Carson is taking Abby away as not to see all the blood*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Leon: but I hurt her *he cries*

Gabriel
          *steps next to him holding is queen in his arms* yes you did but to stop her from hurting herself much more than you ever could *looks at Poet who doesn''t seem to realize what's happenig around her at all at the moment and then looks at the others* She feels guilty and worthless for not being able to help Corey at all eventhough she is so strong now

Comment

(oh by the way as it is now 12:10am, it is now my birthday )
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(happy birthday dear McBeck, have a wonderful day and much fun, but most of all I wish you good health *hugs*)

Comment

*I sit & stare at what is going on around me as I don't know what to do & with all the tension in the room I feel a sudden rush of anger, which I struggle not to show on my face*

sigpic

Comment

(thanks Poet )

sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: *looks at Beck* what's wrong with you my friend?

Comment

(Well happy birthday, Sis! Crap, I forgot it! *facepalm*)

*I disconnect one hand from Leon for a moment to squeeze Beck's shoulder, I can feel how scared she is and I wish I could help her right now but there is so much going on around me right now*

*I look into Leon's face once more* Gabriel is right, dear. You did it to save her. She won't hold it against you.

*I look around and see A-Carson has left Dante and is helping Gabriel to lay poet on the other couch and seeing to her wounds from the power that Leon had thrown at her. I take Leon's hand and pull him over to Poet, so that I can see her. She isn't hiding her emotions at all and I can feel what's going on in her mind...suddenly I have an idea, I look at A-Carson and hope that he is still as tuned in to me as he always has been, he catches my eye and nods, and I disappear down the hall to where Corey is, come back carrying him and vanish into our lab*

*A few moments later, I've done what I set out to do--removed the memories of the hateful things that humans had done to Corey and a few other select memories, altered his brain chemistry just a touch to stabilize him, and then woken him up and am having a conversation with him*

Corey dear, how do you feel?

Corey: Better...much better. What did you do to me, Aang?

I helped you, dear. I made it so that you will never have to feel your old pain again. If this works according to plan, you'll be good as new.

*I take Corey's hand and help him stand up, we exit the room together and for the first time, he sees Poet and Dante lying on the couches*

*I look over at Beck, feeling her anger, and realize I'd left her abruptly without even telling her I'd be back and think to myself crap, I shouldn't have left my sister...*
                      Last edited by Aang; 13 March 2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

BTW for anyone who hasn't seen them yet, my GateWorld Sisters dolls are nearly done~

Spoiler:

Dell -- Aang -- Beck

Need to work on their clothes a bit still (well Beck's anyhow) and they're wearing rubber bands to keep their hair in place for the moment between Dell's fringe and Beck's short haircut...

Comment

Gabriel: *looks at Aang, but not with the friendly sparkle he usualy has seeing her, thinks to Aang* you just don't know what you did to him dear, this kind of stuff doesnt work for a long time on his kind, it's like you have put im on a trip from painkillers....and all of his memories will come back at once, it will destroy him completely, when it happens *glances at his queen* and that will destroy her.....if it comes worse, she will first hurt the one who did that to Corey and then being so sad about what she did, that no one can stop her from hurting herself

Leon: *listend to what Gabriel thought* that that can't happen, now we just have a few hours to work on a solution before they come back, right? *sees Gabriel noding sadly*
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 March 2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

*I stare at Gabriel in horror and then, I think to him that I had done it with the same device used on S-Shep, that it had deleted the memories entirely, not merely covered them...but knowing it is no use, I just turn and run, leaving our quarters and just running as fast as I can, tears streaming down my face, all I want is to disappear, if ever I had wanted to leave this reality, it would be now. The feelings I have been holding back all this time of being useless and never doing anything right come flooding to the surface and I am gasping for breath as I run and as I cry so hard that it almost hurts*

*I find myself wishing my big Sister weren't on Earth, that she were here with me right now. She'd hold me while I cry and tell me how crazy I sound for feeling as if I should go back to the hellish reality I came from and leave everyone here in peace...but she isn't here right now and I can't even video call her at this hour, so I keep running through the city, now in the uninhabited areas of the city, until I find a balcony, where I collapse in the corner and just sit sobbing*
                            Last edited by Aang; 13 March 2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

*I run after my sister, i feel the wave of anger still, but it lessens the further away from the others i get. I don't know how, but i find my sis & sitting in a corner of an outside balcony crying. I go & sit beside her & put my arm around her* Its not your fault sis *i feel her guilt some how*

sigpic

Comment

*gives Gabriel a disapproving look, sice she had hear what he had thought to Aang* We will talk about that later....*vanishes to reappear next to Aang*

It's not your fault Aang, it's all mine you know....how were you supposed to know that would happen? You just tried to help; am not holding that against you and it's not too late to find a way to help him that will work...the only worthless being of us 3 here is me *pulls her close to herself* it's not your fault, it's mine *black light starts glowing around her as he thinks how much Aang must hurt just because herself isn't able to help Corey*

Comment

Working...
                                X