No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could take my hand as well, Dell...it's messed up anyway so I don't need blood in it either

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
      Oh that's bad Dell, but to take a shiop would take too long sadly
      Yes a ship would take to long....and they haven't been having such a good run of it lately either!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      It's weird but I'm better on planes than I am in cars with certain drivers (I'm lookin' at my Dad here, he scares the CRAP out of me when he's driving)
      Aw, I would hold your hand, Sis Who needs blood to get to their fingers anyway?
      My Dad is a very careful driver....mind you having said that, I haven't gone out 4 wheel driving with him yet.
      I will be holding it then!
      You could take my hand as well, Dell...it's messed up anyway so I don't need blood in it either
      And yours too, Hope I don't hurt you too much!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        My Dad is a very careful driver....mind you having said that, I haven't gone out 4 wheel driving with him yet.
        I will be holding it then!
        I...my Dad is a very careful driver when we are on the motorcycle, but in a car...not so much. *face palm*
        Good Imagine Aang and Poet will be right with you on the plane, you can hold our hands as tightly as you need to.

Comment

will do!....you will have bruised hands by the end of it!
          sigpic

Comment

Right Aang that's a good tip, but maybe Carson knows something better to do against plane scaredness?

*walks from the left to the right side of the room* my boys should have called me 30 min ago...I'm sure something happened to them

Comment

That's alright, I'll survive. Better my hand be a bit bruised than you having a break down, y'know. Bruises go away.

A- There's no' all that much tha' can be done for a fear like tha'. All I can say is ta' try ta' relax. But havin' her friend an' her sister along would probably 'elp.

Comment

That's alright, I'll survive. Better my hand be a bit bruised than you having a break down, y'know. Bruises go away.

A- There's no' all that much tha' can be done for a fear like tha'. All I can say is ta' try ta' relax. But havin' her friend an' her sister along would probably 'elp.
                Agree on that Aang

Well I guess then there can not be done if you get sick in a car from driving either, Carson? I really hate going by car because I always get sick...no matter who drives and even sometimes on only 15min drives

Comment

as does the strong drink!....if I find a good movie I'm usually ok, because it distracts me, but you don't have those distractions at the start or the end!
                  sigpic

Comment

Agree on that Aang

Well I guess then there can not be done if you get sick in a car from driving either, Carson? I really hate going by car because I always get sick...no matter who drives and eve sometimes on only 15min drives
                    That would be motion sickness....you can get pills or patches for that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah no I am sure it's no such thing, otherwise I couldn't play certain games on xbox either...I've got that from my great granny...she got sick from going by car too

*looks at Corey* dear can't you maybe feel if Gabriel is OK?
                      Corey: I feel him yes, but that just means he is alive, sadly doesn't tell me if he's OK and I don't know about the others *hugs me and looks at Dante, who hugs him*
                      Dante: I am sure they will call you soon

Comment

as does the strong drink!....if I find a good movie I'm usually ok, because it distracts me, but you don't have those distractions at the start or the end!
                        Distractions work, do they? Maybe you could take your Kindle with you, and melt your mind out just before you get on the plain. While your mind is totally gone, you'll be alright. Then just before they tell you to turn off electronics again, take a moment to refresh the melt. I'll even write you some new fics before the trip to add to the collection of mind-melting fics

Comment

Good night everyone I need to get to see my pillow, so tired

Comment

Distractions work, do they? Maybe you could take your Kindle with you, and melt your mind out just before you get on the plain. While your mind is totally gone, you'll be alright. Then just before they tell you to turn off electronics again, take a moment to refresh the melt. I'll even write you some new fics before the trip to add to the collection of mind-melting fics
                            That sounds like a brilliant idea Aang!

Good night everyone I need to get to see my pillow, so tired
                            good night Poet, Sweet dreams!
                            sigpic

Comment

Alright Poet, good night

Comment

That sounds like a brilliant idea Aang!
                                Well I've seen how totally distracted and um, incoherent you can get after a good mind-melting fic, so I thought maybe if you could make that level of melt happen before you get on the plane, it might keep you distracted enough

Comment

Working...
                                X