No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't he Aang? I saw him in the store and I just couldn't walk by without buying him though I'm already too old for plushies.....
    Corey: I love him soooooo much *plays with the plushie's tail* but I a worried about gabriel and the others

Dante: They'll be alright...I hope....

Oh Carson my finger will be OK again, it's not one of the worst things I have done to my fingers yet

Comment

I'm 20...I collect Barbie dolls and I have a bunch of plushies. Never too old for a plushie if you ask me.

A- They'll be fine, Lad. An' ye know if any o' them get hurt, I'll do ma' best to make them better. *he smiles a bit* It's wha' I'm 'ere for. But Poet, Lass, do be a bit careful. I don't like ta see ye hurt. *he smiles at Poet*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        I'm 20...I collect Barbie dolls and I have a bunch of plushies. Never too old for a plushie if you ask me.
        Too true - I'm 27 and I have a little fluffy dragon called Merlin.
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Pssst Cuddly Carson went to visit my Barbies back in December

Comment

ah ok now I am 24 and I agree I don't think you can be too old but mom does

Well Carson, I am clumsy that's all - *whispers* about the guys however I feel woried too, they just said we should be careful if we see Shep. They have been notified this morning, that there is a clone of him who could be dangerous to us....they don't know who created him, neither do they know where he is but they need to stop him, since his mission seems to imprison or arrest everyone who is close to him in Atlantis - that however is all I know

Corey: yes and if that clone is as good at fighting as Shep, it will be very dangerous for them, but they do it because they want to save us *hugs Sampsa tight* but I am afraid they will not get back eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
              Good evening everyone
              Corey: hello
              Dante: hello everyone in here

My finger had a meeting with the kitchen door today, nail broken off and the finger itself still hurts a bit XD I am so clumsy
              Hi Poet how are you today.....besides the finger that is.

Hello Poet, Corey and Dante. How are you doing today, Corey?

Hmm well I found a bruise on my leg and I have no idea in hell where it came from...

A- Ouch, Lass, y' poor finger. *he gives a sideways smile*
              Damn you noticed the bruise, I triped over you in the night, sorry about that
              ah ok now I am 24 and I agree I don't think you can be too old but mom does

Well Carson, I am clumsy that's all - *whispers* about the guys however I feel woried too, they just said we should be careful if we see Shep. They have been notified this morning, that there is a clone of him who could be dangerous to us....they don't know who created him, neither do they know where he is but they need to stop him, since his mission seems to imprison or arrest everyone who is close to him in Atlantis - that however is all I know

Corey: yes and if that clone is as good at fighting as Shep, it will be very dangerous for them, but they do it because they want to save us *hugs Sampsa tight* but I am afraid they will not get back eventually
              Sounds like your having bunnies there Poet!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                Damn you noticed the bruise, I triped over you in the night, sorry about that
                Oh that was you? Ah well, it's only a small bruise, barely hurts unless I bang it on something.

Comment

I am good or - well let me think - no I guess I am really just good today

But I am wworried about my guys, told them to stay in contect with me...Dell are you sure your Shep is still the same?

Corey: *waves to Dell* hello Dell
                  Dante: hi Dell, nice to see you

Comment

Hi Dante and Corey.

I am sure my Shep is My Shep, but as usual he is on Duty somewhere in the city.

I'm glad to here you are good, I'm good too.
                    got a new pair of walking shoes yesterday, and breaking them in for all the use they are going to get in 3 weeks
                    (oh crap 3 weeks oh crap crap crap, I'm not ready for this trip yet....6 different airplanes! think I'm going to have a breakdown!)
                    sigpic

Comment

It's good if you are sure about that, I so hope nothing happens to my boys
                      At least I can be sure they get good medcal care here, if needed *smiles at Carson slightly*

(I see I was shopping some clothes today)

Comment

(oh crap 3 weeks oh crap crap crap, I'm not ready for this trip yet....6 different airplanes! think I'm going to have a breakdown!)
                        6 different...what. Just what. Oy Sis, good luck with that!

It's good if you are sure about that, I so hope nothing happens to my boys
                        At least I can be sure they get good medcal care here, if needed *smiles at Carson slightly*

(I see I was shhopping some clothes today)
                        A- Aye, but wi' a wee bit o' luck, they won't need th' medical care. *he smiles at Poet*

Comment

Yes Carson, but with luck they may not need it because they didn't get hurt...the other reason why they wouldn't need it....I need to stop thinking such things
                          Dante: *hugs me* it will be all well, they will ALL return to you
                          Corey: yes they will, won't they Sampsa *lets the plushie nod* see, Poet, he thinks that, too

But...I know what the original Shep has done to their kind, it's one of the most dangerous missions they are on..since they don't even know which Shep and where *looks down to the floor sadly*

Comment

6 different...what. Just what. Oy Sis, good luck with that!
                            I'm not great on planes....I tend to need a strong drink shortly after take off! Oh and my kids won't hold my hand anymore, they tell me I cut the blood off to their fingers!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh that's bad Dell, but to take a shiop would take too long sadly

Comment

I'm not great on planes....I tend to need a strong drink shortly after take off! Oh and my kids won't hold my hand anymore, they tell me I cut the blood off to their fingers!
                                It's weird but I'm better on planes than I am in cars with certain drivers (I'm lookin' at my Dad here, he scares the CRAP out of me when he's driving)
                                Aw, I would hold your hand, Sis Who needs blood to get to their fingers anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X