No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a time to fall asleep Aang! 5 more minutes and we could all have been back in Altantis....guess I will have to wait till tomorrow then!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      What a time to fall asleep Aang! 5 more minutes and we could all have been back in Altantis....guess I will have to wait till tomorrow then!
      Oh isn't that jsut the way?! Guh! The last few times I've tried to catch up in time to join in - one of you has left already! 5 more mins? I want to go home now!

btw love how Sam tricked Jack into making "sending you to Atlantis" his idea! ha!
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

You are home Beck, I'm the only one left hanging here!
        sigpic

Comment

You are home Beck, I'm the only one left hanging here!
          (I am? Oh that's right we beamed into the gate room & went through, with A-Carson making sure the other end was open. Perhaps I can help you get the last 5 mins done? But after dinner. be right back soon)
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(and now I'm back. So you want to do this? I can do Aang & A-Carson as well, if you need them)

sigpic

Comment

Hey girls. I got my second video done, and put it on u-tube and a link on my FB page....it is not flyboys or SGA, it is my alternate reality, come walk around the block with me!
              Last edited by Dellruby; 30 January 2013, 03:11 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

(sorry, Dell I know i havnt responded yet, but not to worry. I am currently typing it up, just is a little longer than I thought. hang in there, I won't be to much longer)

sigpic

Comment

*back on Atlantis, in the Pegasus galaxy, Rodney was able to overwrite the security protocols so he could drop the Gate's shield, with help from Teyla to kept an eye out for anyone coming by. She did not ask why, just trusted Rodney & agreed to help*

*(my) Carson comes through the event horizon walking backwards as he carries the top end of Shep's stretcher, next Aang is walking through right next to the stretcher holding Shep's hand for comfort & reassurance, then coming through last, I am carrying the bottom end of Shep's stretcher, though struggling with the weight of it*

Shut it down Rodney!

*the wormhole dissipates & Rodney comes down to the gate room floor to greet us*

Guys! You made it! Oh I'm so glad you made it!
                  Rodney, will ye take the end of this, Beck is havin a 'ard time of it

Oh! yeah sure buddy. *rushes to take the stretcher from me*
                  Thanks Rodney *smiles at him*

*I then take up position opposite Aang, taking Shep's other hand & holding it in mine*
                  Aang: Your home now love. Dell shouldn't be too long now. You will be with her again in no time *smiles at him*

Me: She's right, Dell will be right with us, as soon as she can. But first we have to get you to the infirmary & settled in.

Hold on. We wanna be able te get te tha infirmary with out beein' noticed
                  Aang: Our cloaks! I have them here in my handbag *nods to the bag hanging around her shoulder*

Ok, everyone lower the stretcher *the stretcher is placed on the ground softly & Aang takes off her bag & begins to rummage through it*
                  Aang: Ah, here they are
                  Kool! *looks excited*
                  *puts one on herself, then walks round & puts one on Rodney, slapping his hand away from touching it just yet, then puts one on me, one on Carson & the last one on Shep*
                  Aang: Hmm the stretcher is the only thing that will be visible, that's a problem
                  I will run ahead of you to check the way is clear & I'll wave to you when it is

Thanks Teyla. By the way do ye have a com link on ye?
                  I do.
                  Could ye alert A-Carson we 'ave arrived & are headin' 'is way?
                  Certainly *presses her com badge* A-Carson?

*A-Carson replies over the link* Aye, I'm here Teyla, what's the matter?
                  I uh *looks at us, but I just shrug* (we don't want to be over heard by anyone else that may be listening to the link) I'm on my way to see you, Beck-cause I have a very bad headache, Aang I really need you to attend to it. Please?

*A-Carson picking up the subtle clues, answers* Aye, ye poor lass, come on down, tha place is empty at tha moment, so I can attend te ye straight away
                  Thanks A-Carson *she ends the com link*

Aang: That was amazing Teyla *smiles at her*
                  Ok, guys, we gotta move! Cloaks on.

*we all activate our cloaks, Aang reaches over & activates Rodney's, then take her spot by Shep*
                  And lift!

*Carson, & Rodney lift the stretcher & Aang & I retake Shep's hands & we all head off towards the infirmary with Teyla ahead of us making sure the coast is clear*

*we get a clear run all the way to the infirmary. Teyla rushes in first to let A-Carson know we are there*
                  Its clear!

*we all head inside & A-Carson shuts the door behind us when Rodney said he was the last one. He then locks the door in case*

*we move over to the closest bed & Carson & Rodney lift the stretcher up to the bed & with what strength he had Shep rolled off it & onto the bed. Feeling Shep leave the stretcher, they then put it on the ground by the bed*

A- ok it's safe to show ye selves now

Oh yeah *we all uncloak*
                  Last edited by McBecklover; 30 January 2013, 03:54 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Hey Beck it is fast coming up on 2am, I have to go to sleep.
                    Thanks for doing that, I can rest easy,
                    I will finish up in the morning, can't think now.

Good night.
                    Last edited by Dellruby; 30 January 2013, 03:52 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Beck it is fast coming up on 2am, I have to go to sleep.
                      Thanks for doing that, I can rest easy,
                      I will finish up in the morning, can't think now.

Good night.
                      (yes sorry I took so long, plot bunnies were all over me & I couldn't get them off! Ok talk to you tomorrow. Good night )

sigpic

Comment

Good morning everybody!

For me anyway!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning Sparky

...Crap looks like I missed a bit. Damn the fact that I need to sleep.

Comment

(alright this cannot wait any longer)

*I notice that Shep is asleep, so I slip my hand from his for a moment and turn to A-Carson, who is just watching me and smiling*

Oh A-Carson, I'm so glad to be back! *he opens his arms and I just collapse into his hug and we stand there for a moment, hugging*

A- Oh Love, I knew ye would come back ta me. *he kisses me, right there in front of Shep and everyone else* I missed ye, my Love.

*I am remembering what Dell told me, that she might never come back anyway, and I hug A-Carson even tighter, without saying a word* *he doesn't mind, but just lets me melt into him and I feel his arms around me, protecting me*

A- Easy now Love, Dell will be through shortly, I c'n feel it. I know she'll be home soon. An' she would want to know that ye were helpin' to care for Shep an' keep him safe for 'er. *I finally loosen my grip on A-Carson, he kisses me once more for good measure and then I turn back to Shep and take my position sitting in the chair at his bedside, where I plan to stay until we hear from Dell*

Comment

^Aw, reunited!
                              Woohoo, glad everyone's back and Dell's not far behind!

Of course Radek and I still think you've been on the mainland, (and under the circumstances will have to wait a bit to welcome you back) so... *shutting up*
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oops I just noticed though, how the hell are we going to explain this to Liz. You know, Shep's injury, us returning to the city? How will we explain this?

Comment

Working...
                                X