X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inbox
    sigpic

Comment

*I raise one eyebrow* Hey, with our little family's track record lately, I'm allowed to worry a little. But really, if that dream is too much of a nuisance, I can knock you out so hard you won't dream at all...just ask. *then I smile at my sister*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        inbox
        Would you believe AGAIN I thought about it and forgot to do it...one sec!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          *I raise one eyebrow* Hey, with our little family's track record lately, I'm allowed to worry a little. But really, if that dream is too much of a nuisance, I can knock you out so hard you won't dream at all...just ask. *then I smile at my sister*
          No, I don't want to be knocked out again....I want to be in-control of my sleep patterns at least!
          sigpic

Comment

I know, but it's always an option if the dream keeps bothering you. And it won't be a full knock out like last time. Last time, I had you in an induced coma to keep you, um, stable. This time it would only be a night's sleep. *I smile and shake my head, my hair is hanging in one plait down my back and I feel it tickle my scar, but I ignore it*

Comment

-thanks for the offer, but no, I'll not be taking you up on the offer.
              sigpic

Comment

It was just a suggestion. Mostly for my own sanity because you know I am living down here as long as you are and I will wake up at every unusual sound you make. *I tease my sister with a smile* But it's alright, just drive your poor sister even more mad than she already is. *I shake my head, laughing*

Comment

Oh no guilt then!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nah don't worry about me, I've not had proper sleep in days. If I actually lie down properly and sleep, nothing will wake me short of the infirmary exploding. Or, well, you actually needing my help. *I smile* But while there's any chance you might need me, you'll never convince me to leave your side.

Comment

Well you should get some sleep...or you will look a mess walking down the isle
                      sigpic

Comment

I've thought about that...I think I may be wearing a lot of makeup... *I laugh and try to hide a yawn behind my hand* But I'll be fine. I always am. I'll not be leaving you. *I settle into my chair and smile, I know I'm just being stubborn now*

Comment

Yes you are! Hey do you think we might be able to push mine and Sheps beds closer together?
                          It might help me sleep if I could hold his hand.

Better still if I could hold you in my arms
                          sigpic

Comment

*I look at both beds, grateful they're on wheels, and stand up*

I think I can manage that for you two.

*I smile and go to Shep's bed, unlock the wheels and push it up against Dell's bed, my chair is moved to the other side of her, between her and Beck now, and then lock the wheels on Shep's bed so it can't roll away from Dell*

Now you two be careful...I'm still going to stay nearby of course.

*I turn to Beck and check on her, brushing a stray strand of blonde hair from her face and smile at her sleeping face before I turn back to Dell*

Comment

-Thanks, better than I hoped
                              Come here. *he puts his arms around me, and I snuggle into him*

-I'll sleep well now!
                              So will I, it is not right going to sleep without you in my arms!

(oh there went my brain)
                              sigpic

Comment

(ok, guessing Aang has fallen to sleep on me...about time! so I'll put us to bed)

*I see that Aang has fallen to sleep in her chair, soIi decide to help her out. Taking care of my leg I slip out of bed and grab a spare pillow and blanket off it...I'll have Shep body heat, so I won't need them. I am a little surprised she doesn't wake as I slip the pillow under her head and arrange it so her head will stay up, then I put the blanket around her, so the chill won't wake her. I look up at A-Carson who sees what I'm doing and smile*

AThanks lass, she really needs her sleep.
                                -You could sedate her, make sure she stays asleep.

*he stops and looks at his wife too be, smiles and shakes his head*
                                A Nay lass, would be more than my lifes worth, wouldn' wan' t start our life t-gether on th' back foot.
                                *I finish what I'm doing doing and hop back to bed, where Shep gathers me up in his arms again, making sure his blanket covers me too and we fall asleep*

"sometime in the small hours of the morning"

*I wake with a start, I don't wake anyone else, which I'm very pleased about...I can see Aang is where I left her. I think about the dream...that makes 3 times. I push the thought away, and settle my self back down, Sheps arms pull me in close to him, even in his sleep he wants me close. I smile and close my eyes, and fall back to sleep*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X