No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really only saw the part in Duet, and just a little bit on either side of it. I missed the rest of the episode, and six other ones that seasons as a matter of fact. But I didn't like her from what little I saw. Besides, Carson can't have a relationship with her. I don't know why, but I'm sure there is a really good reason! I know most fans think they're still together, but I've heard no mention of her in a really long time. So I don't think they're together. I'm a firm believer that Carson said "I dont' like you!" and then had Rodney kick her in the face for being mean to him when she stole him from himself.

Yeah. I don't know, but I do know that I really don't like her. Grrr!!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

it's time for Caz's Cap Things! This week's installment - The Real World!

8 pics this post

Spoiler:

Comment

and now for 7 more!

Spoiler:

the look of a genius idea...

Comment

and now, for the conclusion, 5 special ones from The Real World

Spoiler:
          HOT in a HAZMAT!

seems every cap I take his mouth is open but that happens every time I cap episodes so heheheh. Until next time Paul graces our screens.

Comment

Awww...Caz, you're too good to us. Haha.
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
              Ah, now, I know some perfectly lovely Witches. Let's not give the Pagans a bad name!
              Hey, you know what word I really meant, right? This thread is too good for the "b" word, hehe.

Comment

Well I think I'll keep my opinions to myself for a while...

Does anyone have any good Carson fanfiction they know about? I've been through Fanfiction.net and Wraithbait (well half way through), but it's really hard to find good Carson centric fanfics.

The Greater Good was a really awesome one I read by captdeb.

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Don't keep your opinion to yourself Miyth, especially if it's contradictory to what everyone else is saying! Might lead to a good little arguement.

I didn't like Cadman but I don't know why, for a while I was left thinking that maybe I should like her. Not so sure just now. I certainly don't see her being with Beckett too long, too much of a personality clash I feel. Though I've a funny feeling she'd be quite happy with that.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Oh me gosh! I've missed this place!

Right if people remember me then my PC died on me and its taken me this long to get it sorted, if I'm not remembered then no worries. Its all peachy ^^

Anywho, I'm back and more then ready to continue the Carson love~ Does anyone know when season 3 is starting over in england by the way?

Comment

Great pics Caz - he does the "worried" look very well.

Miyth - please don't worry about expressing your opinions, we're a friendly bunch here. As far as the fanfics are concerned, on fanfiction.net there are a couple of C2 communities that have a number of Carson-centric fics. I also then tend to read others of the same authors as they often feature Carson quite a bit.

Comment

A wee bit bored (which is actually a rare treat) and thought I'd pop by and say hi, mainly to support Cadman! I actually like the character, theres nothing to stop she and Beckett dating (as military while not allowed to fraternise with each other ARE allowed to fraternise with civilians) and its actually good to see he is just a normal guy. There are references dropped in more then once that they have a continuing relationship, such as their scenes together (there was apparently more which was cut due to time constraints) in 'Critical Mass' and his 'I have a date with Lt. Cadman later' comment in Epiphany.

Carson is the adverage, normal though incredibly smart and GORGEOUS character, the 'everyman' and it fits he's dating. Specially as its a GIRL...as Carson likes GIRLS NOT GUYS!!!!! HAHA!!! Sorry slasher types, but stop trying to pinch our straight boys!! Not enough of them to go round! ;P Rememebr it was CADMAN who kissed Carson in 'Duet', not Rodney, it just happened to be in his body!!! His relationship with Cadman is CANON!!! Rodney and Carson, are simply good, even best friends, that doesn't mean they have to be 'doing' each other and no amount of wishful thinking will make it canon (the kiss in Duet doesn't count as it was possession)!!!

*sticks tongue out and runs off to hide from the slashers*
                        Last edited by TJuk; 21 August 2006, 12:26 PM.

Comment

[sniffs, bottom lip trembles]

You didn't have to be so mean about it. Slashers have feelings to [sniffle]

Comment

Originally posted by Fuku-Sensei
                            Anywho, I'm back and more then ready to continue the Carson love~ Does anyone know when season 3 is starting over in england by the way?
                            Yip Sky announced it will premiere in October! But its now available worldwide to download LEGALLY via iTunes for $1.99 for a single episode, or $37.99 for the entire season. Each newly premiered episode is available 24 hours after its premiere on the US Scifi Channel.

Check you the TV listing for when SGA airs in October, I'm sure Sky One will start airing promo's soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuku-Sensei
                              [sniffs, bottom lip trembles]

You didn't have to be so mean about it. Slashers have feelings to [sniffle]
                              I'm poking fun matey, and well its not like I'm entitled to voice a differing opinion...usually non-slasher folk dont dare but I'm cheeky bugger!!

Oh and non-slashers have feelings too!!! There were no other 'anti slash' comments on here matey, a lot of 'slashers' disregard the feelings of non-slashers also...fortunately usually on this thread we can poke fun at each other and have a good natured debate. Dont take it personally!!!
                              Last edited by TJuk; 21 August 2006, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                                Carson likes GIRLS NOT GUYS!!!!! HAHA!!! Sorry slasher types, but stop trying to pinch our straight boys!! Not enough of them to go round! ;P Rememebr it was CADMAN who kissed Carson in 'Duet', not Rodney, it just happened to be in his body!!! His relationship with Cadman is CANON!!! Rodney and Carson, are simply good, even best friends, that doesn't mean they have to be 'doing' each other and no amount of wishful thinking will make it canon (the kiss in Duet doesn't count as it was possession)!!!

*sticks tongue out and runs off to hide from the slashers*
                                Hehehe, you're a bloody bairn TJuk .

I don't care if Beckett/Cadman is cannon, their chemistry still sucks. I don't care if they're playing it brotherly or shippingly - and there are moments when they've done both - Rodney and Carson have such a strong chemistry. I have to admitt, it's so easy to see where the Beckett/McKay ship is coming from.

And I'm sure in a true slashers heart Rodney was just pretending it was Cadman. They will find a way my friend

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Working...
                                X