Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE your sig, leighanners!

And I missed Carson *cries* how can they deprive us of him? I was not given the happiness of capping!

As to the LJ community link Starbet listed, I put up all my caps there, one post per ep. So no spoilery thingies to keep clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      And I missed Carson *cries* how can they deprive us of him? I was not given the happiness of capping!
      I missed him too. They also deprived me of Lorne, yet again. Hopefully he'll be in next week's episode.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
        I missed him too. They also deprived me of Lorne, yet again. Hopefully he'll be in next week's episode.
        Lorne deprivation is a terrible, terrible thing.
        Mice
        Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Hello folks...sorry for the delay. The weather here has been so hot that it has zapped my energy.

Although I have been enjoying season three of SGA something troubles me...the slump in ratings since the beginning of season three. I was heartbroken when Andromeda and Farscape got canned, and you'll have to excuse me for biting my nails here. It's just every time I read stuff about low ratings it just happens to be a show I love. Soon after it's gone. I don't want to see SGA suffer the same fate of the above-mentioned shows...so if anyone knows of any writing campaigns to save SGA pass it on. Who knows? May be these are just rumors, but truth be told I don't want to be the last to know if the show gets canned.

I'm disappointed that the SciFi channel has not been advertising SGA like they do these crappy movies that seem to pop up every other weekend. They'll put money into that but it seems to me that they have left SGA out to dry not that it's in its third season. The show has a wonderfully talented cast and if an email from each fan is what it will take to save this show - then I'm ready to do my part - how about the rest of you?

So, I'll ask again - if you guys here of anything that is "solid" and not a rumor about SGA getting cancelled, get the word out to the rest of us so we can try and save it before it's too late.

Thanks much and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
          PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            I LOVE your sig, leighanners!

As to the LJ community link Starbet listed, I put up all my caps there, one post per ep. So no spoilery thingies to keep clicking.
            Thank you! I kinda like it myself...haha! And the LJ community rocks! I went there last night. Those caps are super compaired to the other ones I've found. At least I can see who's in them! And YAY for no spoiler tags! So annoying.
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Shirtlessness, leather, flashing, I'm in my happy place, Now if they could just fit the first two into Atlantis somewhere too!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I'm all for flashing again, personally! With a slight amendment of course...

Comment

Great scene but you're right Caz, there's always room for improvements in some areas

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...is/allies4.jpg

i take it this amendment would take place around the shirt area??????

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...is/allies4.jpg

i take it this amendment would take place around the shirt area??????
                      Or elsewhere...

Comment

Sorry if I'm interupting any ongoing conversation, but I just couldn't get away without putting in my two cents here.

I'm not entirely an SGA fan (I'm sorta falling for the show now though). I'm a complete and total SG-1 fan, but since season 10 can out I started watching season 3 for SGA (I'd seen a few episodes before) and fell instantly in love with Carson Beckett. He reminds me so much of Daniel Jackson from season 1 and 2 of SG-1 with his blue eyes and inoccence. He's so sweet and cute n_n (not to metion the accent), I didn't stand a chance.

I really hope the show does more with this character, I'd love to see more into his past and personality.

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

If you're just getting into SGA and Carson, allow me to suggest the fabulous season one ep, Poisoning the Well. Very Carson-centric and sets up a lot of the dynamics we see in the subsequent seasons about medical ethics and such.
                          Mice
                          Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Welcome to the thread Miyth!

I loved SGA pretty quickly but fell in love with Carson first. Gorgeous eyes, intelligent, gentle soul and a Scot to boot, how could I not love the man.

Comment

Carson is utterly squee-worthy. His presence really makes me happy with the show. I missed him in this past week's ep, but it looks like we'll get some of him next Friday. Yay!
                              Mice
                              Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Only two more days! Well, technically it's only about one day and eighteen hours for me. But who's counting?
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X