Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, I think so many scots in one place might be confusing

Actually in all honesty, one of the things I love about Carson is that he's the Scottish Doctor, not one of the Scottish Doctors.

As for the Kilt thing, maybe in a flashback? They've been doing a lot of episodes on peoples' pasts, so maybe we'll get one for Carson and his life in Scotland?

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Heheh, the entire medical staff being Scottish, that'd be something to see! Nah, I'm not up for introducing another Scots doctor, just indulging in nice mental images of gorgeous scots in kilts.

Damnit when's the next social around here...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Im with silverdamascus!! More scots men in Atlantis, but my heart will always be with Carson!
        Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Actually, David Tennant is just a screen name - his real name is David MacDonald. He chose that screen name because MacDonald was already taken when he enrolled in the screen actors guild, from what I understand.

Yeah, I'd like to see Carson in a kilt too. I can only imagine though. Somehow I don't think McGillion would really want to wear one. They're supposed to be kind of drafty, aren't they? lol
          Last edited by Jersey13; 22 August 2006, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Drafty oh my.... i need a lie down!!

Comment

I have to say that I think Carson (or Paul for that matter) would look great in a kilt. I like the more casual look for the kilt, with a chunky sweater. Some of the men at my work wear that on certain occasions (I think they've done so on Burns' Night and also St Andrew's Day). From what they've said, wearing a kilt is very comfortable.

I do like men in kilts but I saw one today at Waverley Station in Edinburgh that didn't really work. He wore a kilt with a clashing Hawaiian style shirt on top - not a good look.

Comment

eww, kilt and hawaiian - a definite no no!!

Comment

Paul/Carson is the ORIGINAL Hot Scot!!!

(N.B. I came up with and championed the name...shameless promotion sorry but I was seriously chuffed peps like it!).

Though David Tennent, is another Hot Scot...also from Paisley, Scotland!!! And James McAvoy is a brilliant actor. He has the lead role in 'Children of Dune' PJ...which is a bloody good mini-series.

How about this kilt (and girls, I know the guy modeling it too, Ross, he's gorgeous and he was the lead in a wee short film we made recently called 'Darkness')

Can you imagine Carson in that little number....oh boy....*THUD*
                  Last edited by TJuk; 22 August 2006, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Thats what i had in mind!!! sorry for the terrible photoshop!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                      Can you imagine Carson in that little number....oh boy....*THUD*
                      Whoah, take it down a notch. I know he's hot, but I can practically hear you squee all the way over here in the states!

Hehe, j/k.

Comment

*fans self*

kilt talk is dangerous!!!

EDIT:

Dear Paul,
                        Please get a promo shot in a kilt so we don't slave away on GIMP or photoshop...

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon

Thats what i had in mind!!! sorry for the terrible photoshop!!
                          LOL!!!! are you trying to make me spill water on my keyboard???

Now my imagination is wondering...what would Paul look like in a Kilt? There's got to a picture out there somewhere. IMO, I think Paul could pull it off b/c of those runner's legs of his. I tell you someone who does look great in a Kilt, Kieffer Sutherland...most impressive.
                          PJumper42

Comment

Teeheehee! I love the kilt picture. The things you can do with photoshop and a little imagination.
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Now why did that feel like a commercial break...

:reporter voice: We interrupt your regularly scheduled posting to bring you an off topic post about aboslutly nothing worth reading. We like to keep you in the know! Now back to your regularly scheduled thunking.

YAY FOR PAUL!
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

In November, Paul admitted to not owning a kilt!

Comment

Working...
                                X