Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Spoiler:
    Hey well I chose to believe she got shot. That was me personally though.
    Spoiler:
    Well, I was hoping it, obviously!

Sora is a spoiled brat is what she is. And it was fairly obvious to me at the point when he woke up, that he had a concussion, the poor guy. Mostly because he was half out-of-it for a while... *snuggles Carson*
    Hmm, poor Carson... I never did like whump very much, especially happening to my favourite characters. Didn't like it with Daniel either...

I don't know, there were a few things about her that got me.
    Like...I get being afraid of rope bridges, I don't like them myself, but you're being chased by bad guys with guns, on an alien planet...in another galaxy...and the rope bridge is your biggest fear? Backwards much?

At least Carson was afraid of the alien technology that had the power to wipe out most civilizations with one thought...and it was cute when he was afraid...Keller? Not cute.
    True, very true.
    Although, I have to admit, even with my history of climbing rocks and trees as a kid, I might have been a little nervous about that bridge in normal circumstances, since the bottom of it was just basically a thick rope, but like you say, bad guys on your tail, the bridge is the least of your problems!
    And yeah, Carson got scared of things you should actually be scared of!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      Spoiler:
      Well, I was hoping it, obviously!
      Spoiler:
      Well then we can both choose to believe it happened then.

Hmm, poor Carson... I never did like whump very much, especially happening to my favourite characters. Didn't like it with Daniel either...
      I can handle it with Sam, she's able to handle it like a tough girl, but I just really don't like seeing Carson whumped. Poor guy. *hugs Carson*

A- Aye an' I don't like bein' whumped either. *hugs me*

True, very true.
      Although, I have to admit, even with my history of climbing rocks and trees as a kid, I might have been a little nervous about that bridge in normal circumstances, since the bottom of it was just basically a thick rope, but like you say, bad guys on your tail, the bridge is the least of your problems!
      And yeah, Carson got scared of things you should actually be scared of!
      Hey I admitted I'm not exactly a fan of rope bridges but um. Bad guys on my tail, I'll be across that bridge as fast as I can.

Yup. As Elizabeth said.

This Chair controls the most powerful weapons known to humankind. I'm afraid of the thing.

...At least Carson had his priorities straight. He was scared silly but he was scared silly of the new Galaxy and Ancient Technology.

Comment

Hi guys!
        *Through the JF/JS thread hole to Carson Beckett,posting some pics.*

*Back through the hole!*
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice, Kapri! *stares*

Bed time for me now, though. 'Night all.
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Thanks for the rear views of our Hot Scot, Kapri!

Comment

Very nice, Kapri! *stares*

Bed time for me now, though. 'Night all.
              Good night Jae'a!

Comment

Pssst I see a Dell lurking about

...Unfortunately I won't be on much tomorrow. Going to NYC with my Dad and will have the iPhone so I can check in but I won't be on constantly.

Comment

*limps into the thread leaning on Shep*
                  I really think you should have gone to the infirmary and got checked over.
                  No need I got check by the Doc back at the SGC remember, rest up for a week and I will be fine...his words, not mine!
                  I'm going to ask one of the Carsons to look you over anyway.
                  *lowers myself carefully onto the couch*
                  Leave me be Shep, I'm fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

A- Lass, ye are most certainly not fine. But if the doctor at the SGC has checked ye, I won't subject ye to any more pokin' or proddin' right now. *stares over at Shep for a moment*

Oh Dell, nice to see you Luv. Too bad about your back...but nice to see you just the same.

Comment

Now about my story....seems I got you guys all talking....thats good!

This is a little bit I wrote for my reference, but didn't put on ff......sounds like you guys need it.

Spoiler:
                      Personnel
                      -Rodney McKay and Jennifer Keller got married 3 months after returning to earth. Carson was the best man. They both opt to stay on earth at Area 51. Rodney is working on repairing the earth chair, and Jennifer is working on the Wraith virus, and Hoffen drug.
                      -Carson Becketts’ Mother got sick so Carson went back to say goodbye to her. She thought she was seeing his ghost/spirit and dies happily knowing he is waiting for her on the other side. I guess he is. Carson now has closure with his mother and is happy to return to the Pegasus Galaxy.
                      -Ronan Dex is from there, so of course he is going to go back.
                      -Teyla Emmagan is also from the Pegasus Galaxy, and has left her partner and son there, so wants to go back.
                      -Col. John Sheppard goes back because, well what else is he going to do? Become a dead beat detective out of Vegas?
                      -Radek Zelenka goes back. He is the top scientist now that McKay is not there.
                      -Woolsey goes back as Commander. IOA have been reprimanded after they again tried to get rid of him for not following the rules. The President put them in their place since it was Woolsey and the sudden appearance of Atlantis that saved the Earth from the Wraith.
                      -Major Evan Lauren goes back because he likes it there.

I didn't realize I hadn't explained about in the story.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        Now about my story....seems I got you guys all talking....thats good!

This is a little bit I wrote for my reference, but didn't put on ff......sounds like you guys need it.

Spoiler:
                        Personnel
                        -Rodney McKay and Jennifer Keller got married 3 months after returning to earth. Carson was the best man. They both opt to stay on earth at Area 51. Rodney is working on repairing the earth chair, and Jennifer is working on the Wraith virus, and Hoffen drug.
                        -Carson Becketts’ Mother got sick so Carson went back to say goodbye to her. She thought she was seeing his ghost/spirit and dies happily knowing he is waiting for her on the other side. I guess he is. Carson now has closure with his mother and is happy to return to the Pegasus Galaxy.
                        -Ronan Dex is from there, so of course he is going to go back.
                        -Teyla Emmagan is also from the Pegasus Galaxy, and has left her partner and son there, so wants to go back.
                        -Col. John Sheppard goes back because, well what else is he going to do? Become a dead beat detective out of Vegas?
                        -Radek Zelenka goes back. He is the top scientist now that McKay is not there.
                        -Woolsey goes back as Commander. IOA have been reprimanded after they again tried to get rid of him for not following the rules. The President put them in their place since it was Woolsey and the sudden appearance of Atlantis that saved the Earth from the Wraith.
                        -Major Evan Lauren goes back because he likes it there.

I didn't realize I hadn't explained about in the story.
                        Ok so I was right though,

Spoiler:

Rodney and Keller married and Carson is head of Med on Atlantis once again, as it should be. Good, good. I knew I'd like your fiction.

Comment

I take it by that look, you want to know what happened?
                          Leave it Shep, need to know remember?
                          I won't tell them anything that could get any of us in trouble. We had this "thing" we had to go take care of, and there was some um, gun play? Anyway, we were wearing bullet proof vest, but Dell took a hit to the back...without the vest, well, best not to think on it to much....as it she has some deep bruising around the right kidney.
                          sigpic

Comment

A- Thanks for tellin' me, Lad. Aye, well it's a very good thing she had tha' vest on. The SGC Doctor was quite right, Lass, at least a week's rest for ye and ye should be quite as good as new. Provided ye don't do anythin' Shep might do while injured. We've 'ad some fun times in th' infirmary, haven't we, Colonel Sheppard. *raised eyebrow at Shep*

Oh ouch! That...has got...to hurt. Good thing for those vests being part of the uniform then.

Comment

Told you Carson does well in my stories.

Now I remember someone asking if I meant Rewa to take Rodneys place on the team....no I did not set out with a plan at all...I started writing and the characters lead the way.
                              As for shipping Rewa, no firm plans, I though she was going to go for either Carson or Zelenka, but looks like Shep is interested...can't say as that would upsetting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well shall we see who falls for the pretty lass then? I mean...I can't say I'd be upset if Carson finally got a girl who didn't say...get transferred off Atlantis or die as soon as he had an interest. But then Zelenka should have a chance at a lady, as he didn't all show long. And then Shep well, nobody would be upset if she ended up with Shep...

Comment

Working...
                                X