Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Hello sparky! I'm good & you?

Also Aang, about suddenly having Abby as my daughter, it will be like the movie - Carson had a wife before me that died & they had Abby. I met Carson when Abby was (how old is she 5?) 3, so I've know her for a while, but having only married recently (about 2 months ago?) Ive only just become her "mother" (so really I'm the "stepmum" so you are really her "god mother") and she attends boarding school (that's why she isn't around much) she visits on holidays, she goes back on the first of feb. & when she's home but not around, she's either asleep or being babysat...
    Per the movie, Abby is 8 if I remember. She tells Carrie that she knows her Dad loves Carrie and Carrie goes "What do you know, you're 8!" and Abby says "I know you're an Angel!"...

Though for all this time she's been around, I've yet to actually talk to Abby or really meet her, which I think is why I was so confuzzled by her! *cracks up laughing* *stops suddenly* Um...does she know about the Carson doubles? *points from one to the other*

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      McBeck andAang: I'm doing great, but I'm still having computer issues so I'm still going to be intermittent.

And Oy vey.
      Ahh that really sucks. I can't stay much longer this morning myself, got a reunion to go to at where I work and I'm going to be pestered by my friends soon about whether I'm going or not.

...This is what ends up happening when I'm stupid from lack of sleep late at night! It's a wonder I thought clearly enough to break out the clone instead of us ending up married to the same Carson!!! *girly giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        Per the movie, Abby is 8 if I remember. She tells Carrie that she knows her Dad loves Carrie and Carrie goes "What do you know, you're 8!" and Abby says "I know you're an Angel!"...

Though for all this time she's been around, I've yet to actually talk to Abby or really meet her, which I think is why I was so confuzzled by her! *cracks up laughing* *stops suddenly* Um...does she know about the Carson doubles? *points from one to the other*
        well in the movie she knew about Carrie being an Angel, so i think she is clever enough to know there were to Carson's, She knew which one was her dad. so your Carson could be her "god father" unless you prefer as me & you ae like sisters, maybe you could be Aunt & Carson Uncle?
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Have fun at the reunion!

Also, my uncle is going to be sending my family an unused laptop of his so we can get online.
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

(Heather I see you! *waves*)
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*runs in* Aang! Beck! This song won't get out of my head now! I had to sing it for you!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/conten...Scotsmans_Kilt

*bluuuuuushes and tiptoes back towards the door*
              Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

well in the movie she knew about Carrie being an Angel, so i think she is clever enough to know there were to Carson's, She knew which one was her dad. so your Carson could be her "god father" unless you prefer as me & you ae like sisters, maybe you could be Aunt & Carson Uncle?
                Quite right, she's still young and innocent enough to see right away what it took you and I until now to figure out because she's not quite as caught up in the complications of the world yet as we are, so she would know there were two of them. Well in a way the Carsons are like twin brothers actually even if they are practically the same...with some minor differences...*looks up at her Carson* I do like the idea of Aunt Aang and Uncle Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                  *runs in* Aang! Beck! This song won't get out of my head now! I had to sing it for you!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/conten...Scotsmans_Kilt

*bluuuuuushes and tiptoes back towards the door*
                  *cracks up laughing so hard she falls over*

Oh dear, that's going to be stuck in my head now!

Comment

Quite right, she's still young and innocent enough to see right away what it took you and I until now to figure out because she's not quite as caught up in the complications of the world yet as we are, so she would know there were two of them. Well in a way the Carsons are like twin brothers actually even if they are practically the same...with some minor differences...*looks up at her Carson* I do like the idea of Aunt Aang and Uncle Carson.
                    cool, that's settled. Carson's are practicality twin broths, & you are Aunt Aang and Uncle Carson

sigpic

Comment

cool, that's settled. Carson's are practicality twin broths, & you are Aunt Aang and Uncle Carson
                      Hmm, is there any other details we need to sort out before we get on with the fun?

Comment

*cracks up laughing so hard she falls over*

Oh dear, that's going to be stuck in my head now!
                        I actually hadn't thought of that song in ages! I think it was the part about the "two young and lovely girls just happened by."

BTW, I don't think I ever said, but my screen name comes from the musical Brigadoon. I used to be in a musical theater troupe and the company would sing "Heather on the Hill" from that musical when they saw me. Also, I live on the edge of the Texas Hill Country, so it seems appropriate.
                        Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherOnTheHill View Post
                          I actually hadn't thought of that song in ages! I think it was the part about the "two young and lovely girls just happened by."

BTW, I don't think I ever said, but my screen name comes from the musical Brigadoon. I used to be in a musical theater troupe and the company would sing "Heather on the Hill" from that musical when they saw me. Also, I live on the edge of the Texas Hill Country, so it seems appropriate.
                          Well indeed, it does sound like Beck and I a little, and especially because we just brought up an old memory of Carson being drunk & us caring for him when he had the hangover...I'll say thank heavens he wasn't in his kilt or that song might have been more true than it even is now!

Ahhh. That makes sense now. I wish my username had such a clever reason behind it. Unfortunately mine was just a moment of silliness like 5 years back when I was obsessed over The Last Airbender and I'd been known by "Aanglover" on this one site...and people took to calling me Aang and it stuck so now I am Aang.

Comment

My screen name doesn't really have a clever reason behind it either, so you're not alone!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              My screen name doesn't really have a clever reason behind it either, so you're not alone!
                              I only thought of my username as my fav ep is Duet & I like Rodney & then when I joined here i found there was a name for my Carson/ Rodney obsession either "Rockett" or "McBeck" i liked McBeck best. Also i didnt ship them until joining here

sigpic

Comment

I only thought of my username as my fav ep is Duet & I like Rodney & then when I joined here i found there was a name for my Carson/ Rodney obsession either "Rockett" or "McBeck" i liked McBeck best. Also i didnt ship them until joining here
                                Never really been a Shipper myself, but I dabble a bit. Considering all this...*waves her hand around to the two Carsons and Beck and me* I do have a hard time shipping Carson with anyone from the show...*sheepish smile*

Comment

Working...
                                X