• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Ah yes Rodney needs a fic!

Ok, really going now....

*gone*
    I know, but help me out here, who do I write as his 'lover'? You're married to Carson and nobody else here 'loves' him quite that particular way.

Alright, bye!

Comment

Bye Sparky then

Well, guess it's just me and Jae'a and A-Carson and Radek now

Comment

Yep..
        Although, I'll be back and forth doing other things too, but I'm still around.

Edit: And now one of my fave Doctor Who eps is just starting - The Girl In The Fireplace.
        Last edited by Jae'a; 17 January 2013, 08:02 AM.
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'm back and forth as well, I'm doing a few things all at once.

Comment

Hi everyone I am back

And I still din't get rigd of my cold completly, can you assume hw long this will take to shake it off Carson?
            I mean do you think three weeks is still OK or should I go to my doc, it's much better now but I am still not fully well yet

Comment

A- If it seems to be gettin' better, I wouldn'a worry, Lass. Aang's perfectly healthy an' had colds last up to a month occasionally, it depends on the particular cold.

Aye, last year my ex boyfriend had a cold and gave it to me, silly cold lasted me a month. It really does depend on the cold.

Comment

I got mine as a gift from my sister

But thanks Carson hen I can just sit and wait for it to get away

Comment

Silly siblings always giving us their colds. Been there, had that.

A- Aye, unless it gets worse again, ye should be fine to jus' wait it out now. *smiles*

Comment

Then let's not hope it's getting worse again doctor *smiles*

Comment

A- Aye, let's hope it just continues getting better.

*a Carson smile*

Comment

That smile can surely cure some poeple at once

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          Aw..!
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey Poet, Dell and I are on twitter talking right now, here's a message for you-

Originally posted by Dellruby
                            hi Poet. How are you? How are Paul and the others? Is there any news I'm missing? Still got your cold? Swap for my sore back

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              Aw..!
                              Right?! Pity it's Keller he's smiling at. Don't like her much. In all the pics, I pretend it's me he's with. Er well, Crysta, my OC rather. She works second in command to Carson

Comment

Thanks, I got a twitter too, haven't used it in what seems like ages though, since I got no friends there who are active
                                You can tell her I still do have it

Hope her back gets better *hugs her* poor Dell

Comment

Working...
                                X