Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you -did- forget to eat, which is why you'd be hungry

But that's quite alright, you just rest there with Shep, I'll think up my own little stories for the pics as I go.

--Sorry if I'm slower than I mean to be, I was on Fanfiction re-reading my Pegasus Head Cold one and admiring my own writing for a moment, as it's my favorite of my Carson-centered fanfictions...

Comment

don't worry, going to re-read my ones you did before I turn off the light tonight too...I need sweet dreams! starting now!
      sigpic

Comment

Well I'm sure Mystery Lover and What About Shep? can help you with sweet dreams That movie last night really scared you silly, didn't it? Movies like that....don't scare me anymore because my brother ruined it for me. He broke my imagination.

But I was able to patch up my imagination enough for Stargate not to suffer the same fate of not affecting me (as if that was not apparent enough from how I am around Carson...).

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Well I'm sure Mystery Lover and What About Shep? can help you with sweet dreams That movie last night really scared you silly, didn't it? Movies like that....don't scare me anymore because my brother ruined it for me. He broke my imagination.

But I was able to patch up my imagination enough for Stargate not to suffer the same fate of not affecting me (as if that was not apparent enough from how I am around Carson...).
          I sure hope so!

Problem I have with scary movies is that for every make believe bad guy there is a totally evil person in the real world
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            I sure hope so!

Problem I have with scary movies is that for every make believe bad guy there is a totally evil person in the real world
            Problem I have is my brother told me when I was little, just how much of the crap in those movies is digital effects I can create in Photoshop and stuff...which shattered my imagination.

But Stargate is not digital effects, it's quite real! Just ask Shep and Carson! *snuggles closer to Carson*

Comment

Yes it is all totally real! SGA that is!
              sigpic

Comment

Of course SGA is real!

How could that ever NOT be real?

edit: Look to Carson's right, is that Radek all covered in paint? *giggle*

Comment

I think it is.....bed time for you little sis!
                  I'm to tired to hang round here, might go fall asleep in front of the tv...ice age 4 is on
                  sigpic

Comment

I do think you may be right about it being bed time for me, big sis...I do need to get up in the morning.

Do me a favor and you get some rest as well 'cause we're both falling asleep at the computer tonight (my, this is a change...we're usually both quite awake at this point)...and have yourself some sweet dreams tonight I'll be having my own sweet dreams in a few minutes

Good night, Sis

Comment

Good night, sis, sleep well, and sweet dreams!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok just popping in before I go to bed....no Aang the early night didn't happen...3 or 4 coffees perked me right up!
                        So anyway....I won't be in early tom....later this morning. I have a hair appointment at 9.30am. But after that I expect to get on, if RL doesn't kick me in the butt again!

I did notice the 2 guys in the tag line of the tweet, but Joe wasn't there so I felt sort of safe...also thought it might be nice for them to know they aren't the only guys out there!
                        Besides at that point I was to tired to care. Talk to me again tomorrow, I might have a different point of view!
                        Ok, coffee wearing off now, time to brush my toothy-pegs, put on my jimmy-jam-jams and go to beddy-bo-bos.
                        (Goodies, goody goody yum yum!)

Can I set one charge off before I go?
                        No
                        Just a small one, please?
                        I said no, come on lets get you to bed.
                        Ok, sounds good to me!
                        I'm revoking your coffee rights
                        I'll hide my stash!
                        *He takes me out the hole and back home*
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, at least Shep had a handle on the coffee-charged Dell. Last time she got crazy on coffee, she near blew the roof of Carson's thread here...

But I was asleep by 2:30am my time. After an hour of writing.

And then at 8:15am, some dumb**** thought it would be CUTE to set off the freaking fire alarms. I ran outside in my PJs, fuzzy socks and without my glasses. *facepalm* Back inside now and got my glasses and a dry pair of socks but I'm cold and pissed off right now. *stomping around*

Comment

*Carson & I wake up, after having fallen asleep in our pj's in front of the tv. Abby is sitting right in front of us watching us wake up*
                            Oh hello love, how long you been there?
                            Abby: Not long, I went & played with the turtle when the movie finished, coz you sleepyheads fell asleep
                            Sorry love, I guess we were quite tired
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*wanders in with her Carson behind* *is looking rather cold, wet and annoyed* *flops down on the empty couch without saying hello*

A- Sorry about Aang, she's been woken up earlier than she needed to be. Someone's pulled a fire alarm an' she had to run outside. Silly lass was so startled by it tha' she never put on shoes or her glasses. *sits down beside me and pulls me up against him in a hug*

Comment

Oh dear, sorry to hear that love.
                                *to my Carson*
                                Fetch a blanket will ye, the poor lass in shivering
                                Aye, I'll go get it
                                *goes to get the blanket & returns to hand it to A-Carson & he places it around Aang & cuddles her*
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X