Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hey all! How are all the Carsons and their gals today?
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

    sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

    Comment


      S- We are doing great, thank you lass!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

      Comment


        Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
        Hey all! How are all the Carsons and their gals today?
        A- Aye, we are doing wonderful this mornin' Jae'a, Lass. *smile*

        Yep, we are

        Comment


          Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Hey all! How are all the Carsons and their gals today?
          Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          S- We are doing great, thank you lass!
          Aye we are just fine. How are you Jae'a?


          Sorry, but I have to go now. good night





          *snuggles into Carson on the couch & Abby now cuddling me, we watch a movie & fall asleep*
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            S- We are doing great, thank you lass!
            Originally posted by Aang View Post
            A- Aye, we are doing wonderful this mornin' Jae'a, Lass. *smile*

            Yep, we are
            Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            Aye we are just fine.
            Good good!

            Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            How are you Jae'a?
            Also good. A bit cold here, but got the fire on.
            Yes, the fire... keeps giving her ideas...
            Shush Radek... just, c'mere...

            Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            Sorry, but I have to go now. good night





            *snuggles into Carson on the couch & Abby now cuddling me, we watch a movie & fall asleep*
            OK, 'night!
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

            sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

            Comment


              Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              Good good!


              Also good. A bit cold here, but got the fire on.
              Yes, the fire... keeps giving her ideas...
              Shush Radek... just, c'mere...
              Oh Jae'a, you have a nice fire...and Radek...Mmmm sounds fun. *snuggled up against Carson*

              Comment


                I'm going to have to leave soon.

                But I'll be going to my Creative Writing class!

                I'll talk about the class when I get back here!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                Comment


                  Well, do have fun with creative writing I have American History at 2pm...

                  Comment


                    Hello to all Carsons and everyone else
                    Sorry guys, I have lost track of how many Becketts we have here now

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                      Hello to all Carsons and everyone else
                      Sorry guys, I have lost track of how many Becketts we have here now
                      Hiya poet. I think that there are at least four Carsons running around.
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                      Comment


                        -Beck has the original
                        -I have the first clone
                        -Nicky has made her own clone (erm...)
                        -And Sparky has a clone

                        But Nicky takes hers with her every time she leaves
                        Beck's is asleep with her at the moment
                        And I dunno where Sparky's Beckett gets to when she's not around...

                        My Carson seems to always be the one who's here on the thread (because I'm always here)

                        Comment


                          Oh ok that seems to be a lot of Carson fun for sure

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            -Beck has the original
                            -I have the first clone
                            -Nicky has made her own clone (erm...)
                            -And Sparky has a clone

                            But Nicky takes hers with her every time she leaves
                            Beck's is asleep with her at the moment
                            And I dunno where Sparky's Beckett gets to when she's not around...

                            My Carson seems to always be the one who's here on the thread (because I'm always here)
                            Mine is usually on the thread a lot. A lot less than I would like, given my computer issues. But when I'm here, he's here. He can stay if he wants when I have to leave. But he usually comes with me.
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                              Oh ok that seems to be a lot of Carson fun for sure
                              Yeah, having so many Carsons around can be a lot of fun, though Nicky's clone is more mischievous than the others...

                              Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              Mine is usually on the thread a lot. A lot less than I would like, given my computer issues. But when I'm here, he's here. He can stay if he wants when I have to leave. But he usually comes with me.
                              Well I'd hope he'd want to go with you, since he was programmed to be yours Of course on the rare occasion I'm not here, my Carson comes with me as well...usually. Sometimes he'll stay behind to keep an eye on the thread but only when he knows I'll be back.

                              Comment


                                About 99.9% of the time, he comes with me.

                                Want that Paul/Vic kiss?

                                How do I do spoilers again?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X