Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    Yep, that's what I meant by "properly" because in my eyes the only true Elizabeth is played by Torri.
    Excellent. What are the names of those episodes where we first meet Elizabeth properly?

Also, I'm think on changing my location to somewhere on Atlantis. Where would be a good place?
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Excellent. What are the names of those episodes where we first meet Elizabeth properly?

Also, I'm think on changing my location to somewhere on Atlantis. Where would be a good place?
      Shep's quarters? "somewhere between Shep & Carson's quarters" ??
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

By the way hi Sparky!
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Oh & Dell!! lol Hello!

sigpic

Comment

*looks at time*
            Crap! 3:30am! ok i'm really going this time! Getting bad habits from someone *looks in Aang's direction*

Good night Carson! Night Aang, Sparky & Dell
            G'night love, sweet dreams
            *pulls me in for a hug. I squeeze him tight, then we kiss each other for a moment then break apart*

Love you
            Love ye to

*I wave at everyone & leave*

sigpic

Comment

McBeck Yeah, I saw Teryl's twitter. I can follow both of my favorite Stargate doctors now

Sparky they're the first two episodes of Season 8 of SG-1, New Order (1) and (2) As for your location, I don't know. I'm trying to decide if I should stay in Carson's quarters or if I should change it...

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                *looks at time*
                Crap! 3:30am! ok i'm really going this time! Getting bad habits from someone *looks in Aang's direction*

Good night Carson! Night Aang, Sparky & Dell
                G'night love, sweet dreams
                *pulls me in for a hug. I squeeze him tight, then we kiss each other for a moment then break apart*

Love you
                Love ye to

*I wave at everyone & leave*
                Oh I'M the one teaching YOU the bad habit! Bad enough I have to stay up until 5am half the time to catch up with you, now it's my fault you're up until 3:30am for me! *cheeky grin* Good night, McBeck

Comment

Morning ladies!
                  I'm probably not on for long, but had to pop over and say it is the 15th here Aang, so it really is your birthday!

Hey Beck.....you are still beck to me....cute kilt picks under those emotes! John has good legs!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well it's only the 14th here. Silly you, you're in the future, Dell Or am I in the past? Okay yeah my brain hurts now.

She's McBeck to me, always has been I may have called her Skeet yesterday when I was talking to Heather, mostly to avoid confusion though

[e] Well Dell at least you're melting me with MY guy this time. **THUD** I love some 1950s Ernest Littlefield. Mmm! *staring*

Comment

As long as you don't vanish completely for any amount of time, I think you're good. I shouldn't get more than you. As it is, I'm not too sure how Dell has nearly twice my posts when she and I both only joined around the same time...
                      Hehe, I'm a busy girl! I spend a lot of time PMing too, just imagine my rank if they counted those !

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      Shep's quarters? "somewhere between Shep & Carson's quarters" ??
                      NO!please not that one, sick bay as a nurse or helper would be good.

Oh I'M the one teaching YOU the bad habit! Bad enough I have to stay up until 5am half the time to catch up with you, now it's my fault you're up until 3:30am for me! *cheeky grin* Good night, McBeck
                      You are teaching us all bad habits!

Good Night Beck, Sweet Dreams!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        Hehe, I'm a busy girl! I spend a lot of time PMing too, just imagine my rank if they counted those !
                        How about let's not!

NO!please not that one, sick bay as a nurse or helper would be good.
                        Right, I think Dell's already claimed Shep's Quarters even if she doesn't show it as her location

You are teaching us all bad habits!
                        Oh am I, now? Well good for me then

Comment

Hows about we just assume we go visit Shep in his quarters Sparky, but we have our own as well. I know I do anyway!
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw Dell, I have my own quarters on Atlantis too, I just like having my location set as Carson's quarters because I do spend some time there I think though, Beck and I both have Carson's quarters claimed as we've agreed to share his affections equally

Comment

That's nice.
                              So it seems I'm a short fat dwarf who washes dishes....oh yay, so not excited about that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay I can see you're unamused with me at the moment

As to the Lord of the Rings theme, I'm a hairy little Hobbit. I dunno, would have preferred to be an Elven Princess myself, but I guess being the main character of Lord of the Rings isn't such a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X