No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Aang could you use any of these to make them Stargate theme? Love to see what you could do with them. They are from dGeek.
    By the way are you still working on the "me" smilies?
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      Hey Aang could you use any of these to make them Stargate theme? Love to see what you could do with them. They are from dGeek.
      By the way are you still working on the "me" smilies?
      Hmmm I probably could use some of those...I'll see about that when I have a wee bit more time. And as for the "you" smilies, I'm workin' on it but I'm midway into finals right now so I'm sort of...well right now I'm wasting time on GateWorld but next Wednesday I'll be starting my 3 weeks' break so I can work more on GateWorld stuff

Comment

Aww what, Carson and I are alone now?

No, I see McBeck as well...

Oh! I see her too, here's hoping she talks to us

Comment

I'm here
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Ahh hiya McBeck Nice to see someone else is still here. I'm not ready for that time of day when everyone else has a life and I'm alone on Carson's thread.

Y're never really alone Love...*cheeky grin*

Ah that's true, I do have my favorite Hot Scot with me here at all times of the day

Comment

And whats wrong with being alone with Carson?
              Absolutely nothing!

sigpic

Comment

Anyway is it 3pm for you? Coz its 3am for me

sigpic

Comment

Loving the LOTR theme. but me Pippin? lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    Hmmm I probably could use some of those...I'll see about that when I have a wee bit more time. And as for the "you" smilies, I'm workin' on it but I'm midway into finals right now so I'm sort of...well right now I'm wasting time on GateWorld but next Wednesday I'll be starting my 3 weeks' break so I can work more on GateWorld stuff
                    ok kool yeah finals are more important!

I'm sorry to leave poor you with Carson (like that's a bad thing ) But I've got house cleaning & xmas shopping to do tomorrow (actually it is tomorrow already, so I mean later today. lol)

sigpic

Comment

And whats wrong with being alone with Carson?
                      Absolutely nothing!
                      ...Absolutely nothing wrong with being alone with Carson. Though we do get into some mischief at times. Last time I turned my back on the cheeky bugger, he got into my Cherry Blossom fragrance spray and sprayed my plushie with it, also managed to spill some on himself because the lid was loose

Anyway is it 3pm for you? Coz its 3am for me
                      It's 2pm here, there's apparently 13 hours between us, go figure!

Comment

Ahh yes, the first time our friend 'Lizabeth shows up properly.

Nahh it's quite alright, he was going to find out that I'm a crazy nutter sometime, it was either Twitter or whenever I pull off meeting him in RL. I wouldn't have replied a second time if I really minded

Yeah, she told me how to get to her blog so I could have a look at her pictures from that weekend, and I ended up reading about it too Pauly is such a sweetie, I can't even put it into words.
                        Elizabeth as is Torri Higginson playing her, not the blonde?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

ok kool yeah finals are more important!

I'm sorry to leave poor you with Carson (like that's a bad thing ) But I've got house cleaning & xmas shopping to do tomorrow (actually it is tomorrow already, so I mean later today. lol)
                          I'm doing my Christmas shopping "today" as well Okay, I'll see you later then Carson and I will be here

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                            Elizabeth as is Torri Higginson playing her, not the blonde?
                            Yep, that's what I meant by "properly" because in my eyes the only true Elizabeth is played by Torri.

Comment

I'm doing my Christmas shopping "today" as well Okay, I'll see you later then Carson and I will be here
                              Yay!

sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's what I meant by "properly" because in my eyes the only true Elizabeth is played by Torri.
                                True I like Torri better. By the way did you know Tyrol (Janet Fraiser) has twitter now?!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X