No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are great. Those pictures made me smile. Carson cares about me and that's all that really matters right. You guys are right. I do diserve better then that.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
    =<3

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
      anyways, now that I have rambled...love the sig you made with my tagline cshawzye! May I steal it for my personal use?
      Yeah of course! Enjoy!

Congrats on 100 posts sunday!!!

Congrats on 2000 posts, Jenner!

Sorry to hear about the troubles with that other gender Jersey and ScottishCandy. Men are strange, strange creatures ... At least there's always Paul come back to.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Aww, I feel for ya, hon. I wonder why now *four* of us have been mistreated and/or dumped by guys acting stupid? I'd like to think that 'cause we thunk we know better than most women what we like and appreciate in a man, but darn... it sure does sting when this sort of thing happens. *cries and offers hugs to all* I hate it when heartbreak is in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
          Whoah! Phibi, I think someone over at MGM has been listening to fans like you! You'll get a kick out of this from Joe M's blog yesterday: "And by the way, in case you thought I’d forgotten, work continues on gathering together material for Stargate Atlantis’s very first blooper reel that will be one of the special features on the season four DVD box set. Some recent finds include: an uncoordinated wraith, an indignant replicator, and a little something for those Shepkett fans out there."
          yeah, I've seen that and couldn't believe it *lol* I'm hoping for the scenes from irresistible in the puddle jumper *giggles* but I take everything, they offer!!!

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
          You guys I am so ticked off. My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday. He broke up with me over a text message. It was so stupid. It really made me feel like crap and I didn't sleep very well. Those pics you guys posted however just made me smile despite my depression.
          is it idiotic men season, or what?!?! maybe they all were too long in the sun... no wonder, we stick to the thunking... GAH, men are just stupid!

*hugs you all*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Thank you all for caring so much about us. I feel so loved here. Alot more then with that idiot Jeff I was with. No once in the two years that we dated did he say he loved me. I told him that all the time and not once did he ever say it to me. And to top off the cake. Today was going to be our two year aniversary.

=<3

Comment

*hugs ScottishCandy* I've been there before gal. It'll be okay! If you want to talk to someone, feel free to PM me!

Now, I want to say that I am giving you guys another chance because one of the thunkers said something to redeem the thread. If you guys keep the positive vibes going, I might be persuaded to have a thread gift when I return from Dragon*Con! I'm not saying anymore than that. Just keep up the positive stuff and you'll find out in about 4 weeks.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your man trouble ScottishCandy. They can be so annoying, and over a txt that is just plain mean. Have some more Carson love.

I never have any luck with men. Couple of months back i met this guy and we got on really well. We were just freinds but i was hoping for more, and it was heading that way. And then i went on hol, came back and he had a girlfriend, and didn't even want to stay friends

Thanx for the congrats everyone.

Oh YAY! i love blooper reels, they are the best. I'm glad they are adding that to the boxset.
                sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Oooo I love presents! Thank you for the hugs veryangrystargatefan. I love you all and love coming here just becaus I feel loved. Thank you Sunday for the pic. I love that man so much.

=<3

Comment

I Know me too, its so warm and cosy here.
                    Who doesnt love that man Just looking at him makes you feel a whole lot better.

Comment

Yes I agree

=<3

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                        So sorry but it’s me again. I just realised this is my 100th post, and i wanted to post it in here. YAY! for me. I know it’s not too many but i thought i would never make it. I have joined places like this in the past such as band forums, but i have never stayed long. Usually because i have never felt welcome or i have never had anything to say. But here at GW and especially in this thread i have felt very welcome (thanx guys) and plus there is always something to say.
                        CONGRATS on 100!!! YAY!!!!! Glad it was here and gad we made you want to stay!

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
                        You guys I am so ticked off. My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday. He broke up with me over a text message. It was so stupid. It really made me feel like crap and I didn't sleep very well. Those pics you guys posted however just made me smile despite my depression.
                        GASP! WHAT! Oh honey, that is bad, but he obviously wasn't the one for you if he did it via text message! But this is your get-out-of-jail-free card too. Remember that Sex And The City ep where Carrie was dumped via post-it note and she wasn't arrested for *cough* smoking an herb *cough* cause the cop felt bad? Well DON'T do that, but do go live it up and enjoy being an unattached woman who can do what she wants and go where she wants

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                        *hugs ScottishCandy* I've been there before gal. It'll be okay! If you want to talk to someone, feel free to PM me!

Now, I want to say that I am giving you guys another chance because one of the thunkers said something to redeem the thread. If you guys keep the positive vibes going, I might be persuaded to have a thread gift when I return from Dragon*Con! I'm not saying anymore than that. Just keep up the positive stuff and you'll find out in about 4 weeks.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)
                        Glad to see you

sigpic
                        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Thank you so much for the comfort guys. It really makes me feel good and accepted.

=<3

Comment

Aww! Sorry to hear that SC...stupid boys. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to them. Except we never dated and he broke up with me. Dumb nuts the lot of em! At least we have Beckett to fall back on...the only man that we can rely on...and he's a character in a TV show. Go figure! Have some dirt...

Oooolala...dirty Carson from behind

and a creme filled Carson pop...

.|
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Lol ya it is kinda sad when the only good man you can find out there doesn't even exist. I remember when I first saw Atlantis I said that I wish there were an exact look alike of Paul only 16. I still wish that but meh....I guess I will just have to settle with being a fan.

Here is some dirt for you in return:

And Some dirt and a gun and Beckett as well:

=<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                CONGRATS on 100!!! YAY!!!!! Glad it was here and gad we made you want to stay!
                                Thank and its true

OOHH a Carson look alike, i think i would faint if i ever saw one. That would make my day.

Comment

Working...
                                X