No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lovely thought MR...at least ya have a close source of Scottish goodness (even if it is just a delicious accent). *snickers* Paul could probably read a phone book onto an audio CD and folks'd line up to buy it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      And where are these bits ya've written hmm? We need our Beckett fix luv. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      Well, I have several one-shots in Snippets and Snapshots. The chapters are: An Inkling, Long Night, Hard Day's Night, Puttin' on the Ritz, and Already Family.

I also just started a collection of Carson one-shots called Physician's Progress Notes that is all Carson-based stuff, most of it coming from the Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Art/Fanfic Challenge thread.

I have Captive, a five-chapter peek into what Carson went through in Michael's custody.

And I have Hands in the Darkness, a multi-chapter novel-length story for Carson. It IS completely written, but I'm posting the chapters spread out so I have a chance to get my next story off the ground.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Spare a thought for me, I work with a guy who sounds just like Beckett (he was born (and raised) in Paisley like Paul) and I swear to good everytime he opens his mouth Carson scenes run through my mind - I don't always get a lot done at work !!!!
      Oh, I'm sure! I'd have a horrible time not gasping in absolute delight every time the man speaks!

What a lovely thought MR...at least ya have a close source of Scottish goodness (even if it is just a delicious accent). *snickers* Paul could probably read a phone book onto an audio CD and folks'd line up to buy it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      Yeah he could!

Comment

LMFAO!! Totally!!

Comment

"Pauly-itis" LOVE IT!!!!

*tosses pick at thread*

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            "Pauly-itis" LOVE IT!!!!

*tosses pick at thread*
            *deliberate repost*

Is this your favorite Carson shot???

Comment

LOL Yep, pretty much that or this one:

You know my thing for black and white.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

I am honestly not sure which pic is my favorite. There are so many!

It was easier to find the icon I made. But I think this is my favorite Beckett shot.

Comment

That one is a great one!!! I love his smile in it.. I just, melt.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep, me too.

Comment

A Carson sig made for our Carson Beckett Challenge thread.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I wanted to share a Carson banner that lg made for one of my stories.. I'm SO excited about it!!!!

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

You lot are so talented at blowing up my brain cell. GUH. *fluffs pillows and gets comfy on the floor* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Maybe someone could make a banner/sig/avi thingie using a laughing Carson pic and the line "Laughter is the best medicine". *cough hints to ya talented techno savvy folk* hehe
                          sigpic

Comment

You lot are so talented at blowing up my brain cell. GUH. *fluffs pillows and gets comfy on the floor* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Maybe someone could make a banner/sig/avi thingie using a laughing Carson pic and the line "Laughter is the best medicine". *cough hints to ya talented techno savvy folk* hehe
                            That's a good idea.. I would vote for this pic:

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Nice choice m&mn317!! Paul's got a lovely smile. Alright gang,who else has pix for the "Laughter is the best medicine" challenge? Hmm...this could be an idea for the CBT/W thread...if it's okay to post suggestions. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a funny story about Paul.
                                I had made a special pic that I cartooned and had all four SGA men sign. Of couse they were writing funny and rather rude things on it. When I got to Paul he personalized it, signed his name and then looked at me, said very seriously, "do you know why I didn't dog any of the others or write anything like that?" "No. Why?" I asked. And he answered in a completely deadpan voice, "Because...I'm Paul."
                                LOL And then he said, "Thank you, sweetheart."

I floated away from the autograph line. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X