Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, G'night then, Dell

...Before I go though, I'm gonna leave a note for Sparky -- I think she needs to watch all of Sanctuary sometime, she'd really like what happens between Magnus and Nikola Tesla in the last episode, I think...*tries not to spoil it too much*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...y/c5bdc8f4.jpg
      I here that Dell has been hanging out here a lot lately.
      why yes, she has.
      Well just so as you know, she's mine, no giving her hugs!
      wouldn't dream of it lad
      Good. Well I'll going then.
      Omg, such a cheeky smile, for a cheeky Beckett love it!
      Originally posted by Aang View Post
      and my ringtone (iPhone, LOL) is the Atlantis theme tune
      haha, I have that tune as well, though my ringtone is the Doctor Who theme (Tennant era)
      I also have SG1's theme, Harry Potter (no.1) theme, Startrek Voyager theme, Lord Of the Rings theme, Pirates Of the Caribbean theme, Torchwood theme & NCIS theme!
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I expect you are long gone now. I've been off deleting photos, damn computer seems to have made copies of everything! If it were only shep ones it wouldn't be so bad, but it's not!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
          Omg, such a cheeky smile, for a cheeky Beckett love it!

haha, I have that tune as well, though my ringtone is the Doctor Who theme (Tennant era)
          I also have SG1's theme, Harry Potter (no.1) theme, Startrek Voyager theme, Lord Of the Rings theme, Pirates Of the Caribbean theme, Torchwood theme & NCIS theme!
          so you never actually answer the phone then?
          sigpic

Comment

I expect you are long gone now. I've been off deleting photos, damn computer seems to have made copies of everything! If it were only shep ones it wouldn't be so bad, but it's not!
            604 items I deleted...all duplicates. 2.41GB.
            That should make some space!
            sigpic

Comment

so you never actually answer the phone then?
              haha some times I just let it ring for a bit, then realize oh yeah I better answer that! lol
              604 items I deleted...all duplicates. 2.41GB.
              That should make some space!
              wow. yeah that has happened to me a few times. I dunno how, but sometimes I accidentally do something that causes one of my many photo albums to duplicate a post them as copies on my desk top! grrr hate when that happens, as I cant just highlight em all & delete, coz my normal desktop icon get mixed up among them!
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I understand, most of those 604 photos had to be deleted one at a time because they were beside to original, However there were 3 complete folders as well. I have been meaning to do this for a while, but I knew it would take time, so I kept putting it off.
                "Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow."
                sigpic

Comment

Did Rodney make it back?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes lol. He says you kicked him. Told me to tell you not to do it again.
                    But don't worry, he's just a big baby. He's busy stuffing his face with food from the fridge , lol

sigpic

Comment

Hello all I'm baaaack!

Hello Aang, nice to see you back on such a fine mornin' Love!

Of course I came back, Carson You knew I'd come back to you

Of course, Love. Of course.

Comment

Ugh I gotta stop doing this to myself. The song My Immortal by Evanescence makes me cry now, cuz there's this sad video about Carson with that song on YouTube and I can't link to YouTube videos from my phone so I won't torture the rest of you with it but now that song makes me bawl my eyes out. I must stop watching the video now. *cuddles plushie and sniffles*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          Ugh I gotta stop doing this to myself. The song My Immortal by Evanescence makes me cry now, cuz there's this sad video about Carson with that song on YouTube and I can't link to YouTube videos from my phone so I won't torture the rest of you with it but now that song makes me bawl my eyes out. I must stop watching the video now. *cuddles plushie and sniffles*
                          Hey, the plushie helps doesn't it?
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                            Hey, the plushie helps doesn't it?
                            Yes. Yes the plushie does help. *snuggles it*

Also, I'm freezing. "Open your door and let some heat in" my ASS -_- When my room is 58F and the rest of the house is only 60F how the @#!$%!!! does that constitute "heat"? And I'm not allowed to turn our propane heater up because, lol, we never got it filled this fall so we're low on fuel 8D Frozen hands are making typing this a pain in the butt because I can't type properly. Rawr.

Comment

Also if anyone's interested, I've put chapter 4 of my fic up

Don't worry Carson, Chapter 5 will bring a wee bit of comfort for at least one of you...

I'll survive, love. Wouldn't be the first time I've been whumped but good.

I know, but it breaks my heart to have to hurt you...

It's alright, I don't hold it against ye. *hugs*

*hugs Carson* Thanks, Carson, for understanding me...

Comment

Hi Carson!
                                Hi Aang
                                Hi Sparky
                                and Hi to McBecklover too. I popped over and said sorry to Rodney, but don't think he will be forgiving me anytime soon
                                He just has to learn, if you're going to stick your butt out, someones gonna kick it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X