Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Use them, without a doubt, they are fantastic
    Thank you. Right now, I need the smile every time I see the House Calls banner.

Comment

A Shep/Carson sig -

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

*fluffs pillows and gets comfy on the floor* M'fine. Hawt pix obliterated my cheeky brain cell. GUH. What a wicked way to kick off the weekend. Did I mention GUH? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

I thought I would inflict a few more Paul pics on you.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*glomps LadyS.* Wicked Pauly shots ya have there sweetie...got more? lol }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                What do you mean, "inflict"??? They're awesome!!!

LOVE this last one!

Comment

*smirks* LadyS. I like this kind of affliction...can we call it Paulyitis? hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

"Paulyitis?"

Comment

hehe What? *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        hehe What? *points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        Too true. But who can resist those eyes and that dimple??? Not to mention that accent!

Comment

I like Paul's body...of work. Yup,I'm a cheeky sheila tonite. I blame my severe Paulyitis and the hawt pix. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

You think YOU'RE suffering from acute Pauly-itis tonight? Try ME!!! I just wrote a Carson one-shot, posted a chapter in my Carson fic, and beta'd a Carson chapter.

Comment

And where are these bits ya've written hmm? We need our Beckett fix luv. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                Too true. But who can resist those eyes and that dimple??? Not to mention that accent!
                                Spare a thought for me, I work with a guy who sounds just like Beckett (he was born (and raised) in Paisley like Paul) and I swear to good everytime he opens his mouth Carson scenes run through my mind - I don't always get a lot done at work !!!!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X