No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops I just lost daylight savings so I must be behind on that, but I wasn't going to bid anyway. I think a jacket and a set of scrubs are enough for moi.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      oops I just lost daylight savings so I must be behind on that, but I wasn't going to bid anyway. I think a jacket and a set of scrubs are enough for moi.
      ohhh scrubs
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Theoretically, you could just sew on a set of patches. You can buy them separately. I bought a custom-made Beckett jacket with patches a couple years ago, so I already have a set. Just a guess, but since all the jackets he's worn with patches (except the one from Enemy at the Gate) were in seasons 1 through 3 before he was killed off, and the black jacket he was wearing that had patches on it has already been auctioned off, it seems unlikely that we'll be seeing any other jackets with patches on them. I imagine they'd have tossed them all when he was killed off, which does seem like a true shame. But then, you could try asking David in the Propworx thread in the SG-1 Merchandise section to be sure...? He'd be the one to know for sure if there are any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          tee-hee-hee i love the gutter

After all, what's not to love about it?

oh yeah, id wait until one with a patch came up for bid...if i had money lmao
          Well, HyperCaz got one. I don't know if any more will come up for auction (there'd have to be more than one, surely!). But something that iconic would go for a hefty price, which would be beyond the price-range I'm willing or able to go up to.
          An SG-1 Zat Gun just went off for over $1,100 US, which is almost $1,200 Aussie.

Ah yes, the Daylight Saving change nearly fooled me too.

ohhh scrubs
          Mmmmm, yes. He looks so.... vunerable & huggable in the white scrubs.

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
          Theoretically, you could just sew on a set of patches. You can buy them separately.
          I wouldn't want to mess with an original costume like that!

Just a guess, but since all the jackets he's worn with patches (except the one from Enemy at the Gate) were in seasons 1 through 3 before he was killed off, and the black jacket he was wearing that had patches on it has already been auctioned off, it seems unlikely that we'll be seeing any other jackets with patches on them. I imagine they'd have tossed them all when he was killed off, which does seem like a true shame.
          I doubt they would've tossed them. After all, the pants that I won on eBay were the ones he wore on-base in the first 3 seasons. And the jackets would be so much more iconic. Plus, all the costumes were made to precisely fit each actor, as proven by the measurements hand-written inside the pants I have, next to the "BECKETT" label.

you could try asking David in the Propworx thread in the SG-1 Merchandise section to be sure...? He'd be the one to know for sure if there are any more.
          Good suggestion. I might try that.

Feel the scrubs.... er, love.
          dolfyn.
          Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post

After all, what's not to love about it?
            trrueee thaaat

Mmmmm, yes. He looks so.... vunerable & huggable in the white scrubs.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3...gillion759.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9...gillion786.jpg

Feel the scrubs.... er, love.
            dolfyn.
            vulnerable and huggable.....yeah lets go with that
            sigpic

Comment

vulnerable and huggable.....yeah lets go with that
              Plus, the scrubs pants allow for.... ahem.... easy removal.

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.

Comment

Plus, the scrubs pants allow for.... ahem.... easy removal.

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.
                hahaha now that is more along the lines of what i was thinking
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha now that is more along the lines of what i was thinking
                  I know.

Feel the guttery love.
                  dolfyn.

Comment

I know.

Feel the guttery love.
                    dolfyn.
                    oh i feel it alright ahhaha *splashes around* i belong here i really do! hahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm trying very hard not to want the uniform on ebay right now...

Comment

oooh I think is photo is great...

Spoiler:

tempted to just bid on this lovely thing...

Comment

Haha, I see since I last posted there's been lots of gutter-talk, colour me surprised I've been busy setting up my new multi-actor discussion forum, where there'll be a subforum for Paul (as well as ones for DH, JF and MS) in the Cult TV actors board
                          Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

I'm trying very hard not to want the uniform on ebay right now...
                            Oooh! Me too! Want jacket with patches....

So, I guess they had already sold the seasons 1-3 jacket before I caught on to the auctions, or they don't have them anymore for some other reason. Damned shame.
                            I know I read somewhere that Paul said he kept one of the costumes, but I can't remember if it's his costume with a jacket or with a labcoat (or both).

Ok, last Carson-pretty for the Easter long-weekend.

Aw, he looks so worried. I want to cuddle him. (Let's face it, I always do!)

Feel the love.
                            dolfyn.

Comment

oooh I think is photo is great...

Spoiler:

tempted to just bid on this lovely thing...
                              awh its an adorable photoo

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                              Haha, I see since I last posted there's been lots of gutter-talk, colour me surprised I've been busy setting up my new multi-actor discussion forum, where there'll be a subforum for Paul (as well as ones for DH, JF and MS) in the Cult TV actors board
                              did you expect any less of us then to jump on into the gutter lol

so yyour going for the forum huh? well good luck with

Oooh! Me too! Want jacket with patches....

So, I guess they had already sold the seasons 1-3 jacket before I caught on to the auctions, or they don't have them anymore for some other reason. Damned shame.
                              I know I read somewhere that Paul said he kept one of the costumes, but I can't remember if it's his costume with a jacket or with a labcoat (or both).

Ok, last Carson-pretty for the Easter long-weekend.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3...gillion891.jpg

Aw, he looks so worried. I want to cuddle him. (Let's face it, I always do!)

Feel the love.
                              dolfyn.
                              yayy long weekend pretty haha
                              I always want to cuddle him to, no worries
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh bugger me. What lovely,wicked pix. Ya cheeky monkeys blew up my brain cell good and proper. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Is it hot in here or is it Paul? *points to Paul* Definitely Paul...the cheeky man. Did I mention GUH? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X