Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much, Atlantis4Life! *hug*
    *won't be able to forgive Martin Gero EVER*

Pauly is SO cute on this pic! Thanks for sharing it!
    ♥
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
      I've just watched Sunday (I had already seen it, but in French, the first time)...
      Spoiler:
      OH MY GOD, CARSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !
      I had cried the first time... But not like this! Now I can't stop crying...
      I bawled the first and ONLY time I watched that episode. I can't watch it because they kill him off.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
        There, there, Utopia. Just remember that they bring him back (although they don't do it all the way like they should have...).

Here's some season 5 Carson Beckett to cheer you up. It's my favorite pic of him.

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/z...son5Finale.jpg

Cheers.
        He looks good (and cute) in that pic! I love behind the scenes pics! I'm always curious as to what the set looks like and how the actors get along when they're not on the screen. Like are some of Team Shep and Carson friends with some of the Wraith?

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
          Thank you very much, Atlantis4Life! *hug*
          *won't be able to forgive Martin Gero EVER*

Pauly is SO cute on this pic! Thanks for sharing it!
          ♥
          You are very welcome. I'm glad I could cheer you up a bit.

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          He looks good (and cute) in that pic! I love behind the scenes pics! I'm always curious as to what the set looks like and how the actors get along when they're not on the screen. Like are some of Team Shep and Carson friends with some of the Wraith?
          I think that they're all pretty much friends. I don't know about the characters that played Wraith, but I'm sure that they were all pretty friendly with each other.

I think I have some more BTS pics. I'll have to upload them so it'll take a minute...

Okay, so get ready for a little pic-spam. Here goes:

Hope you all like them. I got them from JM's blog when I read Paul's Q and A.

Cheers my fellow Becksters!

Comment

Atantis4Life, great pics! He really has fantastic hair

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* ♥
              Fantastic pics!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone... I just finished watching some Top Gear and flipped over to another TV channel - and suddenly Paul was there!! NTSB: The Crash of Flight 232 is currently airing in Sydney and I ask what are the chances of me flipping just at the right time when he's on screen?

Comment

Oh, you lucky! I'll never get the chance to find Paul on any French channel (well, except SGA, but... without his beautiful Scottish accent... Good lord!).

Changing the subject, but I've been visiting your fansite (Beckett/Cadman). I just love it! Many great fanarts and pics on it! (They make such a lovely couple!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone got any kilted Paul pix? What a lovely thought. Hot Scots rock!! Woo hoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

LOVE the BTS pics 4Life!! Thanks so much for posting them!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Wow! I also love the behind-the-scenes pics - what a sweetie!

I'm looking forward to seeing Paul and others from SGA tomorrow night in the Syfy movie, Iron Invader. Admittedly I don't usually go for the Syfy movies that much, but I'm on board for this one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
                          Wow! I also love the behind-the-scenes pics - what a sweetie!

I'm looking forward to seeing Paul and others from SGA tomorrow night in the Syfy movie, Iron Invader. Admittedly I don't usually go for the Syfy movies that much, but I'm on board for this one!
                          I've never heard of that movie. What's it about?

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            I've never heard of that movie. What's it about?
                            Not sure; though I think there's a trailer somewhere. I'll watch it just for the SGA friends!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
                              Not sure; though I think there's a trailer somewhere. I'll watch it just for the SGA friends!
                              Iron Invader Sneak Peek
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

*smirks* Why does Iron Invader sound cheeky to me? hehe What? Paul inspires bawdy thoughts. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X