Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Sheesh,after the day ya had Keaira,ya deserve plenty of Hot Scot shots and the bawdy thoughts they inspire.
    Hope tomorrow is better for ya! *huggles again* Maybe Lady S. will have another campaign ad ready for our enjoyment. *hint hint* lol Oh bugger me,I just remembered something. Isn't there an Atlantis episode when Carson pats his own bum? Ain't research fun? Did anyone else blow up their brains when I mentioned Paul patting his backside? *cheeky grin* Woohoo!! }:O
    you pretty much killed me with that cheeky comment
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      i'll OT this cuz its OT
      Spoiler:
      we had a bomb scare at school today, it was a little scary bc the highschool one town over had three this week alone, the last one they found a gun or sum kind of weapon under a cafeteria table and another highschool a few towns over also had one so its kinda like north new jersey highschoolers are going a little crazy. haha everything is ok at my school though, they didnt find anything and everybodys safe so we'll be going back to class tomorrow.

however, theres nothing like bawdy thoughts about a hot scot that cheer me up
      Wow! That's scary, Keaira! I'm glad you're ok.
      The US is a frightening place to an outsider like me. I've been there a couple of times, but all the guns & craziness there is WAY worse than here!

Anyway, it's nice to have such a lovely distraction as Paul, from life's stresses.

Feel the love.
      dolfyn.
      Last edited by dolfyn; 25 March 2010, 04:21 PM.
      Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
        Wow! That's scary, Keaira! I'm glad you're ok.
        The US is a frightening place to an outsider like me. I've been there a couple of times, but all the guns & craziness there is WAY worse than here!

Anyway, it's nice to have such a lovely distraction as Paul, from life's stresses.

Feel the love.
        dolfyn.
        haha i promise you America is not typically this pyscho! haha its just apparently the teenage population of NJ is having some issues.

yes, paul is probably one of the most perfect distractions from the stresses of life
        sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Glad I could make your day less stressful Keaira...but ya can thank Paul for blowing up your brain...he's the one who did the patting. That was a lovely thought. *floats off to happy place* lol }:O
          sigpic

Comment

haha i promise you America is not typically this pyscho! haha its just apparently the teenage population of NJ is having some issues.
            yes, paul is probably one of the most perfect distractions from the stresses of life
            Well, if it makes you feel any better (though probably not!), we've had more incidents of stabbings & face-glassings in the past few months here. The world's going mad!
            It makes me want to move to Atlantis & hide away with Dr Beckett!

Isn't there an Atlantis episode when Carson pats his own bum?
            That's from the behind-the-scenes stuff on the DVD. It's while they were preparing for a scene that was cut out of Duet, where Cadman kisses Rodney & then pats Carson on the bum on her way out of the infirmary at the end. David Hewlett makes a crack about how they can stop the sound of Paul's arse wobbling, & Paul pats his own bum & says, "They're called 'squats', David." A screencap of that bit would be perfect for the "Cheeky" ad campaign!

Feel the love.
            dolfyn.

Comment

Well, if it makes you feel any better (though probably not!), we've had more incidents of stabbings & face-glassings in the past few months here. The world's going mad!
              It makes me want to move to Atlantis & hide away with Dr Beckett!
              hahaha i think we should all just move to Atlantis! honestly, that place is just SO COOL

That's from the behind-the-scenes stuff on the DVD. It's while they were preparing for a scene that was cut out of Duet, where Cadman kisses Rodney & then pats Carson on the bum on her way out of the infirmary at the end. David Hewlett makes a crack about how they can stop the sound of Paul's arse wobbling, & Paul pats his own bum & says, "They're called 'squats', David." A screencap of that bit would be perfect for the "Cheeky" ad campaign!

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.
              hahahaha OMG IF I OWNED THAT ID WATCH IT ALL THE TIME!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that bit of info Dolfyn...and I so agree about using a screencap from that clip for Paul's campaign.
                Is it hot in here or is it the thought of Paul patting his bum? lol }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that bit of info Dolfyn...and I so agree about using a screencap from that clip for Paul's campaign.
                  Is it hot in here or is it the thought of Paul patting his bum? lol }:O
                  hahaha BOTH
                  sigpic

Comment

*snickers* It's Paul's fault we're all hot and bothered. Yay!! Does anyone actually have any shots of the infamous BTS bum pat? Ain't research fun? Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

hahaha i think we should all just move to Atlantis! honestly, that place is just SO COOL
                      So very true.

hahahaha OMG IF I OWNED THAT ID WATCH IT ALL THE TIME!!!
                      You don't have the DVDs?? Oh my, you MUST get them!! Next time you have a birthday or something, ask for the box set! There's the convenience of being able to watch Carson bits over & over, plus the behind-the-scenes fun & the commentaries!

No worries. I thought you might agree!

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.

Comment

You don't have the DVDs?? Oh my, you MUST get them!! Next time you have a birthday or something, ask for the box set! There's the convenience of being able to watch Carson bits over & over, plus the behind-the-scenes fun & the commentaries!
                        haha well i kinda need to ask for college stuff first, then i can back to the world i really love
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Doflyn,what season is Paul's Bum Pat? Inquiring minds wanna know. lol }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

haha well i kinda need to ask for college stuff first, then i can back to the world i really love
                            Ah, fair enough. But still, shouldn't a birthday present be something you'd love, rather than "college stuff"?

Hey Doflyn,what season is Paul's Bum Pat?
                            Season 2, which is the season Duet is in. I think it's part of the featurette on Paul. I can't check right now because I'm at work (it's midday on Friday here, we're ahead in Australia). But I could check tonight, & I'll see if I'm able to cap it (although my computer's doing weird things these days, so I can't guarantee that).

Feel the love.
                            dolfyn.

Comment

Ah, fair enough. But still, shouldn't a birthday present be something you'd love, rather than "college stuff"?
                              haha well right now, i love college stuff
                              sigpic

Comment

haha well right now, i love college stuff
                                What??!! More than Paul??!!
                                Oh dear, I don't think you can be a member of this thread anymore, then!

Feel the love.
                                dolfyn.

Comment

Working...
                                X