No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hands on hips* All right, thunkers, why is Carson on page 2?
    You know how that upsets him! We cannot allow this to happen again!

sigpic

Comment

Page 2!? No!

Comment

*pokes thread*

Comment

Peeking in to say a quick hello too! I've either been taking classes or teaching all summer. Whatever happened to summer vacation? Hope you're all well!

Comment

Apparently, this "summer vacation" thing only happens when you're too young and destitute to do anything fun with it.

Comment

Great pix gang!! We shouldn't let our Hot Scot slip to page 2 ever again. How's about a picspam to kick off Friday? *cough hint* lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0pics/bild.jpg

THUMBS UP FOR FRIDAY!!!

Comment

Haha, what a cute pic!

Aesel, do you know how to put things in image tags?

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                    Haha, what a cute pic!

Aesel, do you know how to put things in image tags?
                    Yeah I do ( [IMG] ... [/IMG] ), and when I hit the preview button it looks right too, but some how in between the time I press post, and the evaluating of post by modderators (the "we don't want spammers" security rutine, wich by the way is a good thing) and the time the post actually gets public, it gets changed to a link I gues it's carma or something

Comment

Quizilla quiz result I took it a bunch of times to see if i could get all the results lol

Comment

Originally posted by aesel View Post
                        Yeah I do ( [IMG] ... [/IMG] ), and when I hit the preview button it looks right too, but some how in between the time I press post, and the evaluating of post by modderators (the "we don't want spammers" security rutine, wich by the way is a good thing) and the time the post actually gets public, it gets changed to a link I gues it's carma or something
                        Oh. Uhm. Confusing new forum is new and confusing. O_o;

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          Oh. Uhm. Confusing new forum is new and confusing. O_o;
                          yeah well I'm still sure it is karma, somehow all kinds of teknollogy seems to hate me for an example, when I finaly worked up the currage to join the site, my computer died for a couple of weeks and evry phone I have ever owned somehow allways have software problems so I have to go and get them updated in the store?! and so on ...

Comment

Crw and MW012, are you guys just fawning over all the hot guys in Atlantis?! What if Radek finds out? (Just kidding.)

As I was drifting off to sleep one day, my mind started making a Paul poem for you guys. I hope y'all like it:

There's no one like sweet Paul McGillion
                            He's practically one in a million (unless you count the clone)
                            He's nice and he's hot
                            And you know he's a Scot
                            At an auction he'd go for 3 billion!

P.S. Carson is my second favorite on SGA for many of the same reasons that I'm so fond of Radek (my first favorite).
                            sigpic

Comment

Wait...who is your first fav guy, then? Can't really tell from that post, Hiccups.

I think we can all agree that SGA had the highest quota of hot guys in a single series!
                              sigpic

Comment

I've just bin shot to the ground with the flu, someone send the hot doctor to fix me!!!! or at least some pictures to cheer me up

Comment

Working...
                                X