No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*carefully kicks Perna away from Carson* What? I didn't kick her that hard. *big cheeky grin* Who am I kidding? I'm a whumper. lol I only watched the new Star Trek movie to see Paul. *waves at Postie and LJR02* I'm not that familar with Simon Pegg but I thought the role of Scotty should've gone to Paul...he's freaking Scottish for crying out loud. Isn't Simon an Englishman? Not trying to stir up trouble mind ya. I think it's ironic that an Englishman is playing a Scot...at least Simon sounded a little Scottish. Right,more Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      Which Doctor is that then? To me, when someone says "the Doctor" I immediately think of a Time Lord who is now on his eleventh incarnation...
      hahaha! That crossed my mind too!
      Tennant will always be my all-time fave Doctor Who.

I've realised that I have a thing for TV docs: The Doctor, Dr Beckett, McDreamy (from GA), & Dr John Carter (Noah Wylie in ER), just to name a few.

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      OT: I've had a look in the Michael Shanks topic since I thunk him too, but it's just all posting pics, there's not much chat like in here and the ones for David and Joe. You've got to have chat as well as pics
      Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Thats kind of how it kind of is with the RDA thread. tons and tons of pics, and very little chatting....not that i dont mind the pics haha im sure its just because theyve been doing that a longg time haha. Its much better here...
      I noticed that about the RDA thread too; just pics with the occasional comments (which often don't make much sense to me!). I love how social it is in this thread. It's so much more interactive & fun than just posting pics. Plus, it's more satisfying to talk about Paul/Carson as well as have a good perv! hahaha!

Yeah i can barely watch that episode forget trying to disucss it! haha
      AWH carson pretty! i think we could all use a Carson cuddle.....yeah id pretend that was me buuut im a strawberry blonde so thats a fail haha
      Aww! It's not that much of a stretch to strawberry-blonde, though.
      Hhhmmm. I definitely need a Carson cuddle or Pauly hug.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      I only watched the new Star Trek movie to see Paul. I'm not that familar with Simon Pegg but I thought the role of Scotty should've gone to Paul...he's freaking Scottish for crying out loud. Isn't Simon an Englishman? Not trying to stir up trouble mind ya. I think it's ironic that an Englishman is playing a Scot...at least Simon sounded a little Scottish.
      Well yes, Simon's English, but his wife & all her family is Scottish. And let's face it, Paul's normal accent is Canadian, so he puts on the Scottish accent just as Simon had to. I thought Simon's Scottish accent was very well done.
      When I saw the Star Trek movie, I didn't know anything about the campaign for Paul to be Scotty, & I didn't even know he had a part in it until I actually recognised him in that scene (first time I watched it, too, I'm proud to say).
      Yes, Paul would've been awesome as Scotty, but I'm just as proud & thrilled for Simon that he got the part. *multi-thunker*

Feel the love.
      dolfyn.
      Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
        I noticed that about the RDA thread too; just pics with the occasional comments (which often don't make much sense to me!). I love how social it is in this thread. It's so much more interactive & fun than just posting pics. Plus, it's more satisfying to talk about Paul/Carson as well as have a good perv! hahaha!
        I CONCURR whole heartedly

Aww! It's not that much of a stretch to strawberry-blonde, though.
        Hhhmmm. I definitely need a Carson cuddle or Pauly hug.
        omg i totally do right now
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

omg i totally do right now
          Aw, what's wrong?

I'll post a Carson-pretty for you later: your choice (specify the type of pic you want to see).

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.

Comment

Aw, what's wrong?

I'll post a Carson-pretty for you later: your choice (specify the type of pic you want to see).

Feel the love.
            dolfyn.
            im just worrying/concerned and missing my best friend who will be in Nepal until the 14th of April
            Oh jeez so many options haha idk surprise me
            sigpic

Comment

im just worrying/concerned and missing my best friend who will be in Nepal until the 14th of April
              Aaww! *hugs* At least that's not too long for your friend to be away. Some very good friends of mine moved to England for 8 years!! They only just moved back this year & it's so great to have them back.

Oh jeez so many options haha idk surprise me
              Well, what kind of Carson pic do you like best, or are in the mood for? Smiling? Grinning? Sad? Crying? Concerned? Scared? There's a plethora of Carson-pretties I can do for you; & there's plenty of time to decide, because I'm at work & it'll be hours before I get home. Plus, as a bonus, I'll post a couple of Paul-whumps (from another show) that I found & snurched from WAY back in this thread.

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.

Comment

Aaww! *hugs* At least that's not too long for you friend to be away. Some very good friends of mine moved to England for 8 years!! They only just moved back this year & it's so great to have them back.
                i would probably have had a breakdown if he moved on me hahaha as it is neither of us dont know how we're going to deal with it when i go off to college in august even tho im only going like two hours away

Well, what kind of Carson pic do you like best, or are in the mood for? Smiling? Grinning? Sad? Crying? Concerned? Scared? There's a plethora of Carson-pretties I can do for you; & there's plenty of time to decide, because I'm at work & it'll be hours before I get home. Plus, as a bonus, I'll post a couple of Paul-whumps (from another show) that I found & snurched from WAY back in this thread.

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.
                nothing sad! i need a pick me up not a empathizing pretty haha so something upbeat, like a laugh or smile i guess
                sigpic

Comment

i would probably have had a breakdown if he moved on me hahaha as it is neither of us dont know how we're going to deal with it when i go off to college in august even tho im only going like two hours away
                  Well, 2hrs away is managable; half a world away is devastating!
                  You guys will adjust & find a way to see each other, I'm sure.

nothing sad! i need a pick me up not a empathizing pretty haha so something upbeat, like a laugh or smile i guess
                  Ok then, upbeat it is! Plus the bonus whump pics.
                  Now, it won't be for another.... approximately 5hrs, but I'll get straight onto it when I arrive home.

Feel the love.
                  dolfyn.

Comment

Well, 2hrs away is managable; half a world away is devastating!
                    You guys will adjust & find a way to see each other, I'm sure.
                    yeah half a world away is sucky, especially when he is incommunicado but he'll be back so s'all good.
                    haha yeah i know we'll work it out. i'll wind up calling him all the time but im just not looking forward to the goodbye. ugh *shudderness at the horribleness of this moment* haha

Ok then, upbeat it is! Plus the bonus whump pics.
                    Now, it won't be for another.... approximately 5hrs, but I'll get straight onto it when I arrive home.

Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.
                    haha woo! i'll be sure to check for that first thing when i get up in the morning
                    (ps how crazy is it to think that its like midday where you are and im getting ready for bed! i think its kinda crazy ahah )
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah half a world away is sucky, especially when he is incommunicado but he'll be back so s'all good.
                      haha yeah i know we'll work it out. i'll wind up calling him all the time but im just not looking forward to the goodbye. ugh *shudderness at the horribleness of this moment* haha
                      I understand. I hate big good-byes.
                      But then, I'm a bit of a sook.

haha woo! i'll be sure to check for that first thing when i get up in the morning
                      (ps how crazy is it to think that its like midday where you are and im getting ready for bed! i think its kinda crazy ahah )
                      Yeah, it's funny being in different timezones. It's a bit after 2pm here; what time is it there?

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.

Comment

I understand. I hate big good-byes.
                        But then, I'm a bit of a sook.
                        hahaha i am too, especially when it comes to my bff

Yeah, it's funny being in different timezones. It's a bit after 2pm here; what time is it there?

Feel the love.
                        dolfyn.
                        it is 11:19 at night
                        sigpic

Comment

it is 11:19 at night
                          Ah, a bit of a night-owl, hey? Me too.

Alrighty, your special pics will be waiting for you when you wake up in the morning. Sleep well & dream of Carson/Paul.

Feel the love.
                          dolfyn.

Comment

Ok, here are the smiley Carson-pretties, specifically for cheering up Keaira.

Feel the love.
                            dolfyn.

Comment

And the Paul-whumps from some other TV show, which I mentioned earlier, that I snurched from posts further back on this thread (from about 3 years ago!). I actually gasped when I saw these!

(Spoilered just in case Keaira's not in the mood for whumps.)

Spoiler:

Feel the love.
                              dolfyn.

Comment

These, Made. My. Day.
                                *hugs dolfyn*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X