Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    Yaaaaay!

I wonder...should I repost all the wallpapers I made?

*chinstroke*
    heyy welcome baackk!! *huggles* no you don't fail as a fan!!!

...but i totally vote you should repost the wallpapers
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I second that vote!! Post those wallpapers Haliyah!! lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

HUZZAH!

I figured most of you hadn't seen them, so I'll find my old post and check that all the links still work.

Comment

HUZZAH!

I figured most of you hadn't seen them, so I'll find my old post and check that all the links still work.
          *claps hands together excitedly* yayy im looking forward to it
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, blurgh. I have to go back and sift through every one of my posts.
            *facepalm*

That is a helluva lot of posts. Dx

Comment

*chinstroke*
              Yes, please!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                damn it guys I wasn't going to look at the price of the other one lol...don't make me feel any sillier than I do already
                Aw, we didn't mean it like that, HyperCaz! After all, the bid before yours was over $700. I think it's great that you can manage to budget for something like that. I'm happy that I was able to nab a Carson costume, too! After all, it's a piece of Carson/Paul/Stargate Atlantis, & that's priceless.

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                Really good questions for Paul, everyone! They were supposed to be submitted by today - hopefully we won't have to wait too long for them to be answered
                It'll be by sometime in early-April, from what it says on the site.

*chinstroke*
                Yes please! All pics of Paul/Carson are always welcome, of course.

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.
                Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

And speaking of pics being welcome, here's today's Carson-pretty.

I think it's funny that he's pretty much looking straight down the camera lens!

Feel the love.
                  dolfyn.

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9...illion355a.jpg

...he's suddenly realised he forgot to feed his wee bebbeh turtles!

Sorry I've been so slack on the ADB today...it's fruit-harvest time, and I'm spending all day jamming, bottling, chutneying, drying....*yawn* Can't wait til the fruit's all picked!

ADB- oh no, what now?
                    Spoiler:

Surprise!!
                    *cue hilarious girlie-scream*

"...you must be LovelyLumps"
                    (I know, I know, not PMcG...but such a funny moment. )

More on the morrow...

Comment

It'll be by sometime in early-April, from what it says on the site.
                      WOO Early April haha i am excited

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9...illion355a.jpg

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.
                      haha ok i love that you call it "carson pretty" haha cracks me up idk why
                      Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                      ...he's suddenly realised he forgot to feed his wee bebbeh turtles!
                      haha yes its seems he did

Sorry I've been so slack on the ADB today...it's fruit-harvest time, and I'm spending all day jamming, bottling, chutneying, drying....*yawn* Can't wait til the fruit's all picked!

ADB- oh no, what now?
                      Spoiler:

Surprise!!
                      *cue hilarious girlie-scream*

"...you must be LovelyLumps"
                      (I know, I know, not PMcG...but such a funny moment. )

More on the morrow...
                      haha it oks!! and those are two of my favorite moments! He's all wrapped up in the frakking xmas lights
                      alright, so that whole movie is a favorite moment but you get my point
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        Wicked pix gang!! *snickers* So we've decided to name Paul's...parts The Big NO huh? Aw crap, I just blew up my own brain cell. *show of hands* Who else blew up their grey matter when I typed "The Big NO"? Course I'm doing the back stroke in the deeeeeeep end of the gutter at the moment-big freaking surprise huh? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! }:O
                        I'm more likely to call it "The Big YES" rather than "The Big NO", but that's all I'm saying on that matter *Mirela's face starts turning the shade of beetroot* Ahem! Moving swiftly on...here's a pic of Paul drinking some coffee and STILL looking far sexier doing it than any other man

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                        Julia xx

Comment

I'm more likely to call it "The Big YES" rather than "The Big NO", but that's all I'm saying on that matter *Mirela's face starts turning the shade of beetroot* Ahem! Moving swiftly on...here's a pic of Paul drinking some coffee and STILL looking far sexier doing it than any other man

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...e76c56cbed.jpg
                          hahahaha ok true, the BIG YES does work better i agree lets call it that
                          and omg, how does he do it?! i think the slightly open black shirt is helping or maybe its hindering
                          sigpic

Comment

hey idk if anybodys seen this yet but i thought id post this link to a new tiny interview with our lovely Paul

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...aul-mcgillion/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              hey idk if anybodys seen this yet but i thought id post this link to a new tiny interview with our lovely Paul
                              http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...aul-mcgillion/
                              Oh WOW!!! He's engaged?!!!
                              I'm so pleased for him that he's finally found a "lovely young lady". What a lucky woman she is!

Sounds like he's been getting a lot of work too, which is awesome.

haha ok i love that you call it "carson pretty" haha cracks me up idk why
                              hehehee!
                              Yeah, it just sort of evolved into calling it that. Quite apt though, I think.

those are two of my favorite moments! He's all wrapped up in the frakking xmas lights
                              Ooh, I'll have to post another pic of that, tonight.

I'm more likely to call it "The Big YES" rather than "The Big NO", but that's all I'm saying on that matter *Mirela's face starts turning the shade of beetroot*
                              "NO" could stand for "Naughty! Ooohh!" hehehehee!

Feel the love.
                              dolfyn.

Comment

Loverly pix gang!! Thanks for the link Keaira!! So,Paul's...parts are now officially known as "The Big YES". *does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Gutter's right lovely this time of the evening. More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohoooo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X