Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
    *stops in real quick*

Hello all! Sorry Postie has been absent....I have been busy. Enjoyed my time in Chicago and at DragonCon very much. Might have some reports soon. I will leave the picture sharing to LJR02.
    We had a great time !! Sorry I have been absent for the weekend....still out of town so will get back to the pic sharing when I get home and can have more time online..

Comment

more pics of Paul is always a good thing

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hi

I love the pic's thank you for sharing!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
        http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Rescuing Carson from page 2. Back to page 1 for ya lad. Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Paul and Jason at Saturday's Stargate megapanel at Dragon*Con 2009.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I got my DVDs today - wahoooooooooo!!! I'm going to watch it (Season 1) in the right order - ok so Paul isn't in every single episode but I do actually enjoy the series itself, not just for him Anyway, he IS in a lot of the episodes despite not being a regular at that point

Oh and I found this pic on Flickr last night, I hummed and hawed as to whether I should post it here since it's a fan's own pic, but in the end I thought it should be ok because it DID turn up in the public search So thanks to the person that took this pic, cos it's a stunner

Spoiler:
              Newly liberated multi-thunker
              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
              Julia xx

Comment

THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pic!
                sigpic

Comment

although I like these the most

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

GUH. Just freaking GUH. Mind the ocean of drool on the floor 'kay? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Guh....Nice pics everyone Ummm yeah where was I ?? Oh yeah more pics from Dragon Con...have no idea where I left off....so just posting random pics now

Spoiler:

Comment

I love this pic...I can't remember where I got it or who took it, but thanks to whoever took it anyway

Today I bought a keyring that had a small picture frame on it, it was one that you can put 2 pics in - guess who I put pics of in it?
                        Newly liberated multi-thunker
                        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                        Julia xx

Comment

*waves weakly from her nest on the floor* M'good. Have I mentioned the
                          GUH!!? Nice pics gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok some more Dragon Con pics There may be some repeats in here again as I have lost my place in all the photos... so not hard to do

Spoiler:

Comment

*high fives LJR02* Wicked pics of our Hot Scot!! *nestles into pillows on the floor and enjoys the pretty* Umm....okay,Paul's not pretty,he's damn hawt!! Just thought I'd clarify before my brain goes boom. *cheeky grin*
                              More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooooohoooooo!!! hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Well it's Friday and there are more pics to come ... but I though I'd share this to start off the weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X