Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    I know...I'm such a bad thunker... *hangs head in shame* ...must go punish myself by re watching that season and counting the episodes... HAHA!
    Oh, what a chore, leighanners! For extensive and relentless punishment I suggest a full dose of 'Misbegotten', 'Sateda', 'Phantoms' and 'The Return, Parts I and II'.

Let me convince you with a few caps

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

I know...I'm such a bad thunker... *hangs head in shame* ...must go punish myself by re watching that season and counting the episodes... HAHA!
      Shame... what an awful punishment to have to endure.
      Poor poor leighanners....

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        Oh, what a chore, leighanners! For extensive and relentless punishment I suggest a full dose of 'Misbegotten', 'Sateda', 'Phantoms' and 'The Return, Parts I and II'.

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        Shame... what an awful punishment to have to endure.
        Poor poor leighanners....
        NOOO! Not Misbegotten, Sateda, Phantoms, and The Return(s)!!! Anything but those! Awful punishment! Just awful! *dramatically throws self on floor and throws fit* I promise to be a better thunker! I promise!

PS-I love that last picture Twin
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

NOOO! Not Misbegotten, Sateda, Phantoms, and The Return(s)!!! Anything but those! Awful punishment! Just awful! *dramatically throws self on floor and throws fit* I promise to be a better thunker! I promise!

PS-I love that last picture Twin
          Sorry, leighanners, but no way! We really can't spare you this - admittedly - harsh punishment; what would that do for your learning curve?! Neither can we spare you the next set of pics.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry, leighanners, but no way! We really can't spare you this - admittedly - harsh punishment; what would that do for your learning curve?! Neither can we spare you the next set of pics.

[/SPOILERS]
            Oh the horrible, cruel, and unjust punishment you put me thru! Please...more, more! I mean... no more! Yeah that's it...

Comment

Oh the horrible, cruel, and unjust punishment you put me thru! Please...more, more! I mean... no more! Yeah that's it...
              You're a glutton for punishment...

Very well, if you insist.

Spoiler:

Comment

That is my all time favorite shot of him!
                BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

That's me...and what 'cruel' friends I have here...haha! Carson Pops for you all!

Comment

Am I really so transparent, that whenever anyone sees a post saying "HAIIIIIIIIR!!!! " they immediately think of me?

I can't help it, especially in season 2 onwards! It reaches peaks of true excitement, perfection in reaching high heaven. I'm so excited about the new hair-look for Kindred, because it is different yet just as HAIRgasmy.

idlewild, I love that pic of him in the chair.

1) hair
                    2) schexy lopsided smile
                    3) dimples
                    4) something about that collar drives me nuts
                    5) my beckett/chair ship, but you didn't hear that from me

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                      Am I really so transparent, that whenever anyone sees a post saying "HAIIIIIIIIR!!!! " they immediately think of me?
                      In a word: Yes.

But we love you for it!

Sexy Carson pic, just because:

GOD, I love his eyes.

Comment

Oh! What a great pic TJ! His eyes are so crystalline in that picture. Guh! They're just so easy to get lost in!

Spoiler:
                        I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, cshawzye. I know that having the surgery put off yet another time really frays one's nerves, not to mention the absolutely unnecessary delay at the consulate. I'm sad it might bust your wedding plans. I'll cross my fingers and toes for you and your grandfather. *hugs*

And while we're already OT...
                        Spoiler:
                        last week came the replacement DVD set for the damaged one, and guess what: this also contained one damaged DVD! If I hadn't already sent the other set back, I just could have taken the one disc from the other set but now that's not an option either. I really come to think my Christmas present is cursed or something.
                        Thanks so much twin...
                        Spoiler:
                        It's tough not knowing anything, but everyone seems to be handling things not too badly. We're all just glad that grandpa's in a place where he's going to get what he needs. As for the consulate stuff, it's frustrating, but I've just gotta keep having patients with it. Easier said than done, for sure. I could definitely use all of the crossed fingers and prayers I can get!

I'm sorry to hear about your DVDs. That's never a fun thing, I know how frustrating that can be. I had a similar thing happen to a set of SG1 dvds that I bought. I hope you get everything figured out and a full set of working DVDs.

Deliberate Repost ... My two favorite thunks together! Does life get any better than that?

Hmm, maybe with a little "Poisoning the Well" pic spam?

Spoiler:

... Well, I'm off to cap the heck out of Beckett in "The Storm"

Cheers!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Catch-up multi-quote thread part 2!

Caught the very beginning of "Beyond Loch Ness" on TV then turned it off once Paul was done. (Okay, I flipped by it later and ranted with my brother about how the creature they had was NOT a pleiseosaur and no creature could lay an egg that big, and you don't lay hard-shelled eggs in the water anyway, etc. Yes, we're nerds. ) I'm sick of seeing Paul get killed, though at least this time wasn't too gruesome and I could pretend he got away in the end. Plus, he always looks gorgeous doing it.

Oi, I don't like surprises. Coming from JM, it could mean infiltration from another SG-1 character (though I'm happy with visits, no pernaments!) or a new 'character development' (see: character death.) Yes, I'm a pessimist, but I still have s1-3 to keep me happy.
                          I do remember when Joe M. had his virtual dinner on his blog with the 750,000 visitor or whatever number, she asked if the surprise for S5 referred to Carson, saying he could just answer with "maybe" if he wanted, but if it didn't refer to him, he had to say no. His answer: "Mayyyyyybe..." While I know he's not honor-bound to play by the rules of the fan's question, I do take heart from that answer.

how often do you see balanced male characters that are strong but sensitive without being portrayed as weak?
                          That's one of the great things about Carson, definitely. He's not obsessed with being macho, he wears his heart on his sleeve, to use one of Paul's frequent descriptions, he tears up a number of times, even in front of other guys, it's just a wonderfully healthy personality and part of what made me love him. I sincerely miss his presence on the show.

((((cshawzye))))!!! OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm sorry to hear about your immigration paperwork troubles and your grandfather's hospital issues. I hope both work out to a happy resolution and you can relax (as much as possible) and enjoy your wedding. I'm praying for your grandpa!

I'm sure there will be fine character moments between all the regular characters, kind of like a repayment for the scenes in 'Sunday' where everybody just let him down. No matter how well they hid it, I'm sure they all have issues over his death and how they treated him right beforehand.
                          Oof, that's going to be a painful series of scenes, I think. I'm sure they'll find time for at least some acknowledgment of that, especially from McKay. I know he wouldn't blame anyone for all that, but that guilt has to still be simmering in them all and being reunited with him would bring all that to the surface. lol If it is a clone and completely unaware of what happened then, I can so picture Beckett being completely overwhelmed and bewildered by all the emotional greetings/moments/reactions he'll get on his return.

And, may I just thank Leighanners sincerely for being a "bad thunker" and forcing Twinny to show us those pics from "Misbegotten" and other Season 3 beauties? I think we need to have people here require punishment more often. "Thank you, Twinny. May I have another?" (The scene that first one from "Misbegotten" is from is one of my favorites.)

HAIRgasmy
                          Okay, I'm keeping that word in my repertoire. I had to look a few times (such torture) to figure out exactly what was different about his "Kindred" hair. Very nice look. *sigh* I think I'm going to be a melted puddle by the end of part 1.

Thank you all around for the always-wonderful pic-spams! Gotta roll my tongue back into my head and get back to work, though. Otherwise I may not be able to convince myself to move again.

Cute pic from "Intruder" since I got to watch it last night.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...truder279.html

Seti
                          Last edited by SETI_fan; 16 January 2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                            ... Well, I'm off to cap the heck out of Beckett in "The Storm"
                            Great pics, cshawzye, leighanners and idlewild! And have fun capping 'The Storm' but I think you'd have more luck capping "the heck out of" 'The Eye' since his role was indefinitely bigger in the second part, or was it?
                            Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                            Oof, that's going to be a painful series of scenes, I think. I'm sure they'll find time for at least some acknowledgment of that, especially from McKay. I know he wouldn't blame anyone for all that, but that guilt has to still be simmering in them all and being reunited with him would bring all that to the surface. lol If it is a clone and completely unaware of what happened then, I can so picture Beckett being completely overwhelmed and bewildered by all the emotional greetings/moments/reactions he'll get on his return.
                            That would be so cool! All of them pour out their very hearts and try to apologize for being so mean and "Carson" would simply stare at them like they've all of a sudden grown a third eye...
                            And, may I just thank Leighanners sincerely for being a "bad thunker" and forcing Twinny to show us those pics from "Misbegotten" and other Season 3 beauties? I think we need to have people here require punishment more often. "Thank you, Twinny. May I have another?" (The scene that first one from "Misbegotten" is from is one of my favorites.)
                            Well, now you really have to twist my arm to get me to post yet another set of pics. You really must know it's as much of a chore for me than it is for you to behold the beauty and despair...

So let me assist with 'The Eye'...

Spoiler:

And a bit of whump as a bonus!
                            sigpic

Comment

((((cshawzye))))!!! OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm sorry to hear about your immigration paperwork troubles and your grandfather's hospital issues. I hope both work out to a happy resolution and you can relax (as much as possible) and enjoy your wedding. I'm praying for your grandpa!
                              Thank you! I'll definitely take all the prayers! They're very welcomed. Oh, and I wanted to say thanks again for the gift! The muse bookmark is brilliant!

The Storm caps ...

Paul in profile *sigh*

Spoiler:

I ended up getting 64 caps from the ep. The rest, if anyone wants to take a look or snurch are in my photobucket

And yup! Up next is "The Eye," which is definitely going to produce a lot more caps. Yay!

Cheers!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                                GREAT caps Cshawyze!! That one is my favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X