• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw thanks all

and omg I love that pic of Paul lol. It's my favorite

Comment

Hi guys!
      Sorry I was absend so long, I just have lots of work for school...exams and stuff, you know.
      I'll make this short as possible and I hope I don't forget anything.
      cshawzye: I really hope your grandpa will be ok. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him as well.
      Great, amazing and very thunkable caps from everyone! When I'm sad or angry all I need to do is visit this thread and you guys make me feel all better.
      Idlewild your brother is so funny, LOL for the hair. And, TJ I didn't even notice the resemblance untill you posted that picture.

OT
      Spoiler:

I got a 10/10 for my last exam and I FINALLY got my average grade up to 8,0 which was my goal for this year.
      Now I have three stressfull weeks coming up and I won't be visiting this thread as often as I would like.

Anyway, I'll be back as soon as my finals all over. After that I'll probably look something like this:

Keep posting the lovely pics and Kindred will be here in no time.
      I can hardly wait.
      "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
        Now I have three stressfull weeks coming up and I won't be visiting this thread as often as I would like.
        Anyway, I'll be back as soon as my finals all over. After that I'll probably look something like this:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b..._Michael18.jpg
        I love that pic! Good luck on your finals, Oda!!

Keep posting the lovely pics and Kindred will be here in no time.
        I can hardly wait.
        Same here! I'm just counting the days...

Comment

oh, are we tossing paul drawings out now? here is one of mine... I made this for a friend for christmas

Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Beautiful Phibi!!
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
              Beautiful Phibi!!
              thanks

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                oh, are we tossing paul drawings out now? here is one of mine... I made this for a friend for christmas

Spoiler:

That is lovely, phibi!! I especially can't stop looking at the eyes; they just leap off the page.

Comment

Trial Number 2

I used a tutorial site to help with this one

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Scottish Doctor; 17 January 2008, 01:30 PM.

Comment

phibi and Scottish Doctor, those are beautiful drawings!! SD, the eyes in your second drawing are particularly stunning. Wow!

Comment

Those drawings are AWESOME Scottish Doctor and phibi!
                      That makes me want to draw now... *pulls out sketch book*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Wow! Fabulous drawings Scottish Doctor and phibi! It makes me wish I could draw even just a little bit. Great stuff! Oh, and Scottish Doctor, I meant to say, I love your sig!

And the Carson!Hair! Yikes. So awesome!

cshawzye: I really hope your grandpa will be ok. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him as well.
                        Thanks! Actually ...
                        Spoiler:
                        Grandpa is home now without having had any surgery. We're not sure if he's going to have to go back at a later time, but at least he's home now. He's a little weak from being in the hospital for over a month so it's going to take a little time for him to get back to everything he's used to.

I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone for their support. Like I always say Best. Thread. Ever!

OT
                        Spoiler:

I got a 10/10 for my last exam and I FINALLY got my average grade up to 8,0 which was my goal for this year.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b..._Michael18.jpg
                        Congrats on getting your average up and good luck with finals! I hope it's not too stressful.

Have a little Carson for good luck!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Thanks

Oh phibi, I didn't see your drawing, but it's lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                            Trial Number 2

I used a tutorial site to help with this one

Spoiler:
                            all i can say is wow!

Good luck with finals Oda

looking forward to see good grades this year
                            - Are you Crazy?
                            - I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans
                            Spoiler:

sigpic
                            Bring back Ford and Beckett

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

Comment

Possible S5 spoilers:

Spoiler:

Our beloved and faithful, hard fighting campaigner Susan asked Joe on his blog a question about the announcement regarding some character (which we all are hoping and praying to be Carson) and season 5. Tonight Joe blogged:

SusantheTartanTurtle writes: “When are we getting to find out who will be in series 5? Any lovely Scottish doctors?”

Answers: I expect we’ll hear by next week at the latest. Possibly.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...l-gets-carled/

So hopefully this announcement pertains to us. Everyone keep up that writing and fingers crossed probably couldn't hurt either!!!

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

REALLY?! Thats awesome!
                                BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Working...
                                X